Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 12-03-2013, 01:26 PM
mimihigurashi

Help, I don't know what happened?

This happened just a few minutes ago. I was dreaming some weird dream, doesn't matter what, then I thought that I woke up and I was talking to my father about the dream, but I was still asleep. Then I realized that I'm asleep and I attempted to lucid dream, take control of it.
Very soon after that I felt like I was moving but not really with my body, felt a strong pressure in my ears and heard a loud rushing noise. Then I heard a little girl's whisper saying "There is already everything, but I/it ain't gonna let you move, so you might as well relax" I tried to move for a split second, I couldn't. Sleep paralysis I assume. I refused to accept this and then I woke up. The little girl's voice didn't feel threatening, but can anyone tell me what the heck just happened? What was the little girl voice?
I'm really tempted to be scared but I'm trying not to..

Also this might sound silly but last night I rebuilt my barbie doll's house for childhood memories and now I feel like taking it down again because what if it was something to do with the creepy little girl?
Old 12-03-2013, 03:43 PM
Fourth Phoenix

Well, this is odd. I was going to post a similar experience to your own a while back in February, thank you for starting this thread!
Although I didn't hear a "voice", but I did experience the same pressure and ringing in my ears along with a forced suggestive notion of "everything is taken care of, go back to sleep".
I too usually have lucid dreams, but I ruled that out as I remember reaching for my cell to call my husband before I blacked out. I awoke with my phone in-hand. Too strange. I did chalk it up to sleep paralysis, perhaps even an attempt in sleepwalking, but there is always that nagging notion that perhaps it may not have been.
I'm just as curious.