Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 07-03-2013, 10:13 AM
4everaspirit

Cat Astral Meet Ups?

I have astral projected at least 20 times. I'm not experienced...though I'd say I no more a novice.

I have been a bit bored lately. I haven't astral projected lately either. It just doesn't seem as "exciting" to me anymore...usually because I can only get mine to last 2 minutes. I'd work on making them last longer but it requires a lot of energy when you are in that zone.

I'm just curious if anyone has been interested in meeting other astral projectors. I know if I did, my total perceptions of astral projection would change and I'd even MORE so believe that it was real. I'm just going to put it out there that if anyone wants to meet up with me in the astral, you are welcome to. I don't know how that really works, but if you know, great and you're welcome to visit and we could play astral tag or something lol.

I don't specify any times or anything, just when you are out and about, if you want to find me in the astral and know how to, I welcome you to.
Old 07-03-2013, 01:24 PM
Knower

I have read real stories about people actually being able to do this but I have also heard on here that it isn't possible to do so, because you just never know where you will go when your out of body. But if someone here wants to try it with you, and it works, I would love to hear about it lol
Old 07-03-2013, 01:27 PM
Guide

I would love to visit you! But I am a novice at best, I can really only get past my room really then I'm sort of pulled back into my body... But if I can I will :) maybe there will be someone who can play with both of us! Who is an expert at this stuff!
Old 07-03-2013, 03:09 PM
JustM

Couldn't this be dangerous?
Old 07-03-2013, 03:21 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustM
Couldn't this be dangerous?

Anything could be dangerous. You can choke on your food, does that mean you should not eat Why do you think this could be dangerous?
Old 07-03-2013, 11:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4everaspirit
I have astral projected at least 20 times. I'm not experienced...though I'd say I no more a novice.

I have been a bit bored lately. I haven't astral projected lately either. It just doesn't seem as "exciting" to me anymore...usually because I can only get mine to last 2 minutes. I'd work on making them last longer but it requires a lot of energy when you are in that zone.

I'm just curious if anyone has been interested in meeting other astral projectors. I know if I did, my total perceptions of astral projection would change and I'd even MORE so believe that it was real. I'm just going to put it out there that if anyone wants to meet up with me in the astral, you are welcome to. I don't know how that really works, but if you know, great and you're welcome to visit and we could play astral tag or something lol.

I don't specify any times or anything, just when you are out and about, if you want to find me in the astral and know how to, I welcome you to.

It's going to be extremely difficult if not nearly impossible to meet up with another astral projector in the astral. First off the physical aspect of it means you both need to achieve astral projection at the exact same time which is going to be nearly impossible even for an experienced projector since no one can truly predict when they are going to project 100% of the time. Then even if you both project at the same time you are going to have to find each other in the astral planes which would be like you both blindfolding yourself and getting dropped off at some random location on Earth, these locations being no where near each other and then walking around trying to find each other. It would likely never happen. The astral is far too complex to navigate it 99% of the time where you end up is purely random and you have little if any control over it. Then you both run the risk of a spirit just masquerading as the person you are attempting to meet up with, or just mentally constructing them by thinking about them. The only way I could ever see this happening is if you and the person you want to meet up with live close to each other and you both stay in the RTZ dimension and one of you travels to the other person's house in the RTZ. Once you are both in the astral planes it would be like finding a needle in a Earth sized haystack, and that is being conservative.
Old 08-03-2013, 05:56 AM
Guide

Actually someone I never met and hardly knew visited me.. And gave me a hug! I felt it, since I was half asleep. Strangest thing ever, it was like a vice grip hug! But totally awesome :)

Idk how she did it but she did... We had only talked three of four times, she said she was good at astral projecting so I asked her to visit me, and she did :) really cool
Old 08-03-2013, 06:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FalseAwakening
Actually someone I never met and hardly knew visited me.. And gave me a hug! I felt it, since I was half asleep. Strangest thing ever, it was like a vice grip hug! But totally awesome :)

Idk how she did it but she did... We had only talked three of four times, she said she was good at astral projecting so I asked her to visit me, and she did :) really cool

You weren't in the astral though so even if it was her it wasn't a meet up in the astral planes. It was her visiting the RTZ of your house and with that said there is no way to know for sure if it was her or something/someone else.
Old 08-03-2013, 07:43 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
It's going to be extremely difficult if not nearly impossible to meet up with another astral projector in the astral. First off the physical aspect of it means you both need to achieve astral projection at the exact same time which is going to be nearly impossible even for an experienced projector since no one can truly predict when they are going to project 100% of the time. Then even if you both project at the same time you are going to have to find each other in the astral planes which would be like you both blindfolding yourself and getting dropped off at some random location on Earth, these locations being no where near each other and then walking around trying to find each other. It would likely never happen. The astral is far too complex to navigate it 99% of the time where you end up is purely random and you have little if any control over it. Then you both run the risk of a spirit just masquerading as the person you are attempting to meet up with, or just mentally constructing them by thinking about them. The only way I could ever see this happening is if you and the person you want to meet up with live close to each other and you both stay in the RTZ dimension and one of you travels to the other person's house in the RTZ. Once you are both in the astral planes it would be like finding a needle in a Earth sized haystack, and that is being conservative.
I believe in hope. I think you can meet up with someone in the astral. If you are determined and not to give up, you will have a high chance of success. It might take a while but eventually you will get there. I did see someone sometimes over the years but I cannot say 100% if I really did or not. I think the more experience you get, the better you will get. Anything is possible. The ap books say, all you have to do is think about the person and he or she will be there. I saw my dog in the astral, thanks to Tobi's advice.
Old 08-03-2013, 09:34 AM
4everaspirit

Interesting. I know people have their own input on it. I think it's possible still. Keep an eye out for me in your travels ;)