Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 26-05-2012, 04:58 AM
Occultist

Both the Hebrew malakh and the Greek aggelos literally mean, “messenger”.
Humans do not become angels. Angels are spiritual beings with spiritual bodies. The bible pictures them as having wings.

If you study the Hebrew Bible or any orginal written word or even ask a Rabbi you will get the same answer. This is some Catholic theology on the subject besides who really wants to become an Angel anyway?
http://www.saintaquinas.com/angels.html
Old 26-05-2012, 12:19 PM
Tea Break

We respect your right to air your views and beliefs of course, Occultist. It's always good to hear another view of a subject.

Speaking for myself though, I'm happy to be an "Earth Angel" - a helper of humanity, the other lifeforms of this world, and our lovely Mother Earth herself. through healing spiritual practises.

It's my blessing to be a channel of the Love and healing of God.
Old 27-05-2012, 09:37 AM
10C

Nothing to envy.

Actually, I joined this forum to be able to meet other lightworkers.
Believe me being an EA, is nothing to envy. Most of us do not fit the glamorous profile that people suppose. Our own lives are far from perfect, and we would hardly qualify our own life stories as something to envy. So I would appreciate some sensitivity as this forum was started for us to congregate and give support to one another. In the end eveything is light, so there is nothing to get all worked up about. If you have seen the angel numbers messages and find yourself constantly being given new "tasks" to help others with, and you find that your energy flows more outwardly than in, then chances are you have found a nice place to congregate in this forum, if not you are still welcome, but please check your negativity at the doorstep. We are not better or worse, we just are, no more significant than honey bees are to flowers. Love and light, 10C

FYI: I am still looking to date another EA for a change of pace.
Old 27-05-2012, 07:31 PM
Occultist

so your saying your an earth angel cause you do good deeds?
So if you went to a doctor would they see human or angel? Or if your DNA was examined would they see angel or human? Can you do any tricks also?
Cause all I am seeing from a outsider reading this is some people ^ fiving each other for doing something good and believing thats what makes them angelic. So explain to me what makes you not human and a angel.. Mind you I am not mocking just curious.
Old 27-05-2012, 08:52 PM
10C

Just who we are.

Dear Occultist,
I am sure that you have gone through some self-discovery of your own, at some point of your life, and realized who you are, and what is your calling.
We are all the sum of our experiences in a real way. So I would never question your own self-discovery. You are right though, EAs do not go on mass media trying to gain attention. This very private forum here is just a sounding board where we have found a place to be ourselves with others who share similar life experiences. We do not consider ourselves any more worthy of love than others. The majority of lightwork that is done, goes often ignored, because that is the way it works better for everyone. We are all part of a larger design, and in many ways what comes natural for us, is less of a sacrifice than what takes a huge committment from others. It is our nature, and for us to act otherwise, would be a more difficult task for certain.
Never the less, thank you for asking...Love and light, 10C
Old 28-05-2012, 03:16 AM
Occultist

Never asked you to show more love never asked really anything from you. Just if you truelly consider yourself other then human. I could self discover all day and claim I am a Bunny after doing so. I am not being diffacult I am simply asking if your DNA is human if in fact you are human or if you are an Angel? also you never answerd 1, question I asked. But your welcome.
1. Are you human.
2.Do you have same organs DNA Blood types as humans?
3. when did you find out you were a self proclaimed earth angel?.
4. Can you sence other Earth Angels?
5. As an Earth angel are you in direct contact with Gods or demi gods or anything else beyond the hedge?
6. Angel means messanger what is your message to man kind?
7. what is your thoughts as an angel on Religion?
8. whats your thoughts on Genesis 32:24-32 (King James Version) when Jacob supposedly wrestled an angel?
9, definition
. A typically benevolent celestial being that acts as an intermediary between heaven and earth, especially in Christianity, Judaism, Islam, and Zoroastrianism.
or a representation of such a being, especially in Christianity, conventionally in the image of a human figure with a halo and wings.
or the angels Christianity The last of the nine orders of angels in medieval angelology. From the highest to the lowest in rank, the orders are: seraphim, cherubim, thrones, dominations or dominions, virtues, powers, principalities, archangels, and angels.
A guardian spirit or guiding influence
10. Do angels have bodly functions?
11. why do angels hide why dont you come out of the celestial broom closet and start giving us messages thats why you were created to begin with..
angel - The word angel was one of the earliest Germanic adoptions from Latin; originally from Greek aggelos, "messenger," it first meant "hireling" or "messenger."
12.I wouldnt think angels want mass media like mermaids and bigfoot or nessy. I wouldnt think also you would consider yourself higher then humans.
Because us humans was made in God image according to the bible not angels and we are allowed to make choices not the messangers.
Yes also I have a Human calling thats a human thing do angels have callings or are there callings straight from yahweh's mouth and if so what does he/she sound like? Also have you seen Buddah or Krishna or Yehwa or Yeshua or any other god/goddess or demi god?
13. do you have finger prints?
14. Can you heal?
Please dont think these questions are to mock you in any way I think your rare as being an angel and would love to know more about you.
You must know this is a spiritual growth forum so any help you can give me will help thank you again for your wisdom and bravery for coming out and standing tall and admitting you in fact are an angel.
Old 28-05-2012, 03:43 PM
10C

In reply to your questions.

Here is the message that has just been posted:
Never asked you to show more love never asked really anything from you. Just if you truly consider yourself other then human. I could self discover all day and claim I am a Bunny after doing so. I am not being difficult I am simply asking if your DNA is human if in fact you are human or if you are an Angel? Also you never answered 1, question I asked, but you’re welcome.
Very well, I will reply to all your questions, even though as I mentioned before, this forum was really meant to be a place for us to “let our hair down”.
1. Are you human? Yes, I have a human body, I had polio as a kid, and have scars from various “physical” problems, although have survived many “physical” events much to my amazement. Examples: Tumors, several accidents including being hit by a Mack-Truck that lost its brakes. Have survived the death or three friends when I would have been the “most probable” to go first.
2. Do you have same organs DNA Blood types as humans? I have your garden variety of organs, minus wisdom teeth, which the dentist told me that is an evolution variation of sorts in some people. I bleed very easily, I have O+ type blood. I used to donate while I was able.
3. When did you find out you were a self proclaimed earth angel?. Although I had many spiritual events, I did not have my aha! moment until I was forty-eight. For years, my close friends and relatives would tell me that there was something uncanny about events that would happen around me. The one thing that I could not understand was the repetitive numbers that I saw everyday and night. Finally, one day I decided to research it. I found out that I was and incarnate earth angel with all the characteristics of others like me. It confirmed that everything was indeed the way a.o.k…so to speak.
4. Can you sense other Earth Angels? Yes, it is much more relaxing, since for one, we do not have to explain the “oddities” of our life or our behavior.
I dream of finding another EA to light up my life romantically, if you get my drift! One reason I joined the forum here.
5. As an Earth angel are you in direct contact with Gods or demi gods or anything else beyond the hedge? I pray directly to God and thank Him and my Guardian Angels, Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, and most recently Uriel, for their blessings and support.
6. Angel means messenger what is your message to man kind? The main message to man has always been “Love each other”. The messages I have been told to pass on, are more like: “This person needs your help.”, or I get messages to assist directly. Example: I was told that the person ( a total stranger) on the sidewalk would need my assistance. I got off of my car and went up to the person, I was expecting them to ask for something, but they didn’t. I went on my way. Later that evening, I ran into them on my own doorstep, and was asked for urgent help and assisted them. My sister witnessed both actions and asked me what had happened, when I told her, she understood. Just goes to show, you never know.
7. What are your thoughts as an angel on Religion?
I am a Unitarian Universalist by faith. I believe religions are sets of beliefs as the result of God’s communication with us in the way we are most likely to appreciate it. I have said it before, Religions are just telephones, and the color doesn’t change the substance of the conversation. Every faith has a divine truth that God conveyed to us.
8. What’s your thoughts on Genesis 32:24-32 (King James Version) when Jacob supposedly wrestled an angel? Hmm, I was not there. Again, I have to wonder, it the translated story has not undergone some sort of deterioration in precision due to the number of times it was recounted. Both times I was visited by Guardians it was brief and supportive. I also want to remind people that the recounting of events and messages has also at times twisted and taken out of context, the original intended significance.
9, Definition A typically benevolent celestial being that acts as an intermediary between heaven and earth, especially in Christianity, Judaism, Islam, and Zoroastrianism, or a representation of such a being, especially in Christianity, conventionally in the image of a human figure with a halo and wings.
or the angels Christianity The last of the nine orders of angels in medieval angelology. From the highest to the lowest in rank, the orders are: seraphim, cherubim, thrones, dominations or dominions, virtues, powers, principalities, archangels, and angels. A guardian spirit or guiding influence.
Well if you really want to learn more on this link may be of interest to you:
http://ellibrodesamahel.info/AdamaPrologoEng.asp
10. Do angels have bodily functions? One thing, I am just a light worker, incarnate earth angel, not a guardian. I have typical bodily functions. Incarnated Angels, are just one of the five groups of Earth Angels. An Earth Angel is a soul with non-Earthly origins.
11. Why do angels hide why you don’t come out of the celestial broom closet and start giving us messages that’s why you were created to begin with..
Angel - The word angel was one of the earliest Germanic adoptions from Latin; originally from Greek angelus, "messenger," it first meant "hireling" or "messenger."
I can only speak from my own experience. It is not like I am the band leader, just a musician. I play what I am told to play. I do not go out of my way to find people to help them, they just pop up, and somehow I am able to convey something to them.
Another, example, a day ago I came across a man, and the message I was supposed to convey to him was that his presence in his son’s life was of immense importance. I did not make the message, I just had to convince him of it. I had never seen him before. By the way, I live a very hermit type life, now, since I am not as spunky as I used to be.
12.I wouldn’t think angels want mass media like mermaids and Bigfoot or Nessy. I wouldn’t think also you would consider yourself higher then humans. Because we humans were made in God image according to the bible not angels and we are allowed to make choices not the messengers.
Yes also I have a Human calling that’s a human thing do angels have callings or are there callings straight from Yahweh’s mouth and if so what does he/she sound like? Also have you seen Buddha or Krishna or Yew or Yeshiva or any other god/goddess or demi god?
My intention to come to this forum was to meet and chat with other EAs, and who knows, if the stars align. We are not the source, we are just conduits, maybe of a different frequency, but certainly not any less human and just a bit quirky in a good way.
13. Do you have finger prints? Funny, you should ask, according to fingerprinting experts my fingerprints are too worn out. No brainer here, I probably had some when I was younger, they have been worn out over the years especially with all the wear and tear of my cane and wheelchair…I was fingerprinted by experts, three times, and they say my prints are useless.
14. Can you heal?
Please don’t think these questions are to mock you in any way I think your rare as being an angel and would love to know more about you.
You must know this is a spiritual growth forum so any help you can give me will help thank you again for your wisdom and bravery for coming out and standing tall and admitting you in fact are an angel.
*************** I have helped people who were ill, but again, not in the way that you are thinking. There were sick people put in my path, and God was the one that put them there, and He helped them. I just was there to get them from point A to B and comfort them in my very human way. If you want to know about healers, this may help: http://youtu.be/gdioLBQwWx0
Blessings and Goodwill,
10C
Old 28-05-2012, 07:20 PM
Occultist

Thank you very much to clarify I do understand a lil more of what your discussing and respect your beliefs I do know different types of angels. In my work I sometimes get sent out to homes where children has died from cancer or something so bad that it leaves parents wondering. Some churches say to those people God sent them home cause he had better job for them there.
Or something along those lines that really dont comfort the parent but leave them more wondering, Many times I get asked if there children are angels and sadly I have no answer they would want to hear.
because I simply do not know.
Old 28-05-2012, 09:18 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occultist
Thank you very much to clarify I do understand a lil more of what your discussing and respect your beliefs I do know different types of angels. In my work I sometimes get sent out to homes where children has died from cancer or something so bad that it leaves parents wondering. Some churches say to those people God sent them home cause he had better job for them there.
Or something along those lines that really dont comfort the parent but leave them more wondering, Many times I get asked if there children are angels and sadly I have no answer they would want to hear.
because I simply do not know.

Thats because from birth the things we are taught.. Not ever having an opportunity to see the full picture of the cycle of life and for children there is no death but, I agree its hard when a mother has lost a child but, we are told to trust God and there is where we find peace.. Children cross and are free and there is no pain in death and they live free in afterlife where some unfortunately lived a full life and know regret and pain etc and maynot cross over at all but, stuck in their mental capacity at the time of their death.. We think 80 years is a long time but, it is not.. Eternity is a long time..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 28-05-2012, 09:49 PM
10C

The love and the lessons.

Dear Occultist,
I understand only too well. My first time at a cancer center, was at age six, I remember undergoing surgery and shortly after coming to still half-dazed, to the bloody vomiting of the little girl in the bed next to mine. Well, I tried the buzzer to call for help, but it didn't seem to work. I dragged myself out of the high bed and down the hall to the nurses’ desk, and was able to get them to come and so the little girl had a bit more time. This was back in the '60s way before the advances in children's cancer treatments. I would never have guessed from that first experience that it would not be my last, (then I contracted polio shortly after that), even though for the longest time I didn't want to go near hospitals and the smell of alcohol wipes would make me queasy, I eventually, ended up back in a cancer center years later at work with patients who would participate in clinical trials. Yes, the outcomes are often hard to accept. My mother once asked me, what would keep my faith going? Here is what I would tell her, I don't look at this as the only plane of existence, since I had the feeling from a very early age that we truly have a very dual existence, the one of the body may be weak and brief, but the one of the soul lasts forever and is much stronger. For the parents grieving over the loss of a child, this is one of the hardest things to accept. What can justify the loss of a life at an early age? When the loss is due to an illness, it can be even harder to have faith. However, it helps if they can remember that it is not the time that a person has on this earth, but the people and the special moments that have touched their lives which makes it precious for them. For those who have had loving families close to them they are extremely fortunate, since there are many children who will not have a loving family member to comfort them during a single moment of their entire lifetime, and may seem forgotten. There are parents who have had their children taken from them and had to suffer the knowledge of the cruel fate they may have undergone as children victimized by violence and for those parents, their grief may be the most unbearable.
There are others whose lives are lost in meaningless accidents.
The best thing you can do is keep the families who suffer a loss in your prayers, and offer your time to help them in any way that they feel comfortable with. Our world is full of tragedies that test our nerves and faith constantly. The important thing is how we deal with those times of crisis. It is important to be there for that family in a supportive manner, realizing that they will need time to grieve and accept their loss. Sometimes, help running an errand, referring them to a good support group, helping them by giving them a positive outlet to focus their energies in venues like workshops that provide massage therapy, meditation, art expression, or communing with nature, as in a gardening group may help them re-focus, even if it is just a little while on going back to living their lives. It is totally normal to ask why I am still here, and others have gone before me? The best answer I received for this so far is that life is a test of sorts, and some souls may advance much faster than others for reasons that may not be apparent, but in the end we will finally be reunited. If you are positive in life and meet challenges with grace and people with a welcoming heart, you will find your way to the light and peace. By the same, token it helps me to ask God and my Guardian Angels for support and assistance for my loved ones and me in daily tasks and acceptance of my own limitations. Even though we are often enabled to help total strangers, we are often unable to help those closest to us for one reason or other, and it helps to know that we can ask for their vigilance and divine intervention. I hope you remember that you may not be able to heal the parents’ broken heart, but you may help them start the healing process, many times by just having someone reach out to them in a caring way is a good start.
This life is extremely brief, but the love and lessons we take with us lasts forever.
Prayers and Blessings,
10C