Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 09-04-2016, 11:17 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowwolf74
the tenth arch angel is hidden for a good reason when you are worthy enough of knowing it will be revealed to you in its own time certain angels know and certain ones dont according to thier purposes and gods will. my guardian is rochel but i serve azrael as well as several others but azrael primarily. since he had a hand in saving me during a past life which gave me my life here. unfortunately in my past life i went to hell so i could learn from souls of the damned how to save other souls in the future then pass the knowledge down to other angels but there is a lot that is just being to told to me since i was just awakened six months ago or less when i took gods offer out of trust to serve and live out my destiny.
It's not a matter of me being "worthy" as me and them are on equal ground. I'll let you figure out what I mean by equal ground.. They refused to tell me because they wanted me to find out on my own. It wasn't a "worthy" matter at all...
Old 09-04-2016, 11:22 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowwolf74
(to energy stream) he is fallen but fallen because of his duties mainly him and i are in close collabaration. he saves souls on earth and guides them to heaven also he helps people here change themselves for the better in ways that will draw gods favor within and to the individuals that and improving human beings as a whole. hes asked me to do various jobs for him from time to time and still does but hes very secretive and mysterious but not fallen in a bad way.
Personally I appreciate his good works but if he's doing it to win God's favor then I'm afraid his work is in vain. God has already spoken and never turns back on his word. He knows this..
Old 20-07-2016, 01:49 PM
Knower
So... how do you awaken and try and find out if you are an angel of any sort? I have come to the realization I was an Indigo Child and now a Lightworker, but am trying to understand it, and myself, more. Do I also have to be an angel of some sort too?
Old 21-07-2016, 07:06 AM
Master
You can not if you are not. Either you are or you are not.
If you came into existence through the angelic realm then you are and always will be. You will follow the directive of you calling or you purpose, if you like. There is not much more to it.
Old 21-07-2016, 10:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakoontay
So... how do you awaken and try and find out if you are an angel of any sort? I have come to the realization I was an Indigo Child and now a Lightworker, but am trying to understand it, and myself, more. Do I also have to be an angel of some sort too?

If you are an incarnated angel you would know it.

Now accepting it is a whole other matter.
Old 21-07-2016, 09:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayfaei
Very interesting thread and I am glad to have found it. I haven't had any dreams with angels visiting me as per say. One of my guides told me my soul came from a a part of Archangel Michael. I am so new to this though - I have my doubts. Not over what they said, but more of less doubts that it was just my ego talking rather than my guide.

According to my guide some of us living on earth is directly linked to the archangels, We were sent here to live a human life to learn to love, to forgive, among other lessons - also to help if we remember our real mission. So our souls are really just fragments from one greater power ( such as a arch angel) I'll stop rambling now.. anyway good thread

Hi kayfaei, I once knew someone who was very gifted and she believed she was a part of an archangel (I forget now which one, it may of been Gabriel).. eg his energy was incarnated into her as well as others.

I believe this is possible.
Old 21-07-2016, 09:44 PM
Master

This thread has made me curious on what type angel I could be.

I've experienced myself with two huge white wings. In this form I was doing sending higher vibrational energies to a prison and those there trying to heal and improve people.

Another time in my angel form I was dealing with negative entities who had got into places where they shouldnt have been and we (I was working with a small group of angels on this) were grabbing these other beings, wrapping myself around them while they struggled and then removing them from the place to then be taken or removed to where they were supposed to be. (like maintaining order of different realms and those there. Each of each knew exactly what we had to do).

In a non angel form.. as a huge energy ball, I was working off planet out in like space as a powerful being sending frequencies to this planet for healing.

where would I fit in all these types of angels stuff? (not sure if its relevent but I was interested to read there is a type of angel group called the Dominion as I lead a top team on a game and our second team I named it Dominion. (im going to try to look up those angels, maybe its just a coincidence.. but looking at the different things I seem to fit into either the Power, principality or Dominion based on my experiences or what Ive found myself doing in my angel form. I dont know if I'd be considered an "earth angel" as I seem to possibly be also doing other angelic work too.. unless those entities I was removing that time were ones who were going to affect the earth???? the place they'd got into thou I didnt connect it with this earth, I have no idea where it was thou, I didnt relate it to a 3D place as I wasnt in the 3rd dimension).

Im interested in this stuff but on the other hand not interested, not interested in putting much into it to really find out as it doesnt really matter as I am spirit, a spark of the divine and that is all which truely does matter. These rank things and titles matter not. My angel self is just one of the many things I am.
Old 21-07-2016, 10:01 PM
Master

Ive no idea if it's true or not but I just found a page of info on Dominion angels and it does resonate to me. Im huge on justice and going with divine flow if I can feel this, I dont see right and wrong as others do eg maybe someone was supposed to be killed or meant to have died. Something which may seem bad to others may be the right thing to do and what is supposed to actually be, it may be Gods or the greatest spirits will so right. Sometimes love may be very tough love.

Quote:
"Dominions often carry out God's judgments against sin while also acting as channels of mercy for God’s love to flow from him to others in the universe. Since God's love is perfectly righteous -- reflecting what is best for people, even when they don't understand it or want it for themselves -- this combination of executing divine judgments in merciful ways may not seem loving unless the greater purpose of justice is kept in mind.

For instance, the famous Bible and Torah story of the two Dominion angels who helped destroy the ancient cities of Sodom and Gomorrah may seem harsh."

http://angels.about.com/od/Angel_Glo.../Dominions.htm

"Dominions are a group of angels in Christianity who help keep the world in proper order. Dominion angels are known for delivering God's justice into unjust situations, "

the proper order of things, that's what I was doing when I was moving the negative entities out from somewhere "they were not supposed to be" and putting them where they were supposed to be.

Im currently living in some truely shocking circumstances and not using my thoughts and energy to create a different situation for myself as I keep thinking the circumstances Im in may be supposed to be eg my whole physical body is wrecked right now due to this while I battle injustices in the disability sector of things (to the point where Im fighting for justice so much that I could end up homeless).. but I feel like I can do more good out of being in the situation Im in battling in this human form, then if my body was well so I dont try to heal myself and leave myself housebound and needing a wheelchair.

Quote:
" After world leaders -- in any field, from government to business -- pray for wisdom and guidance about specific choices they need to make, God often assigns dominions to impart that wisdom and send fresh ideas about what to say and do."
Im currently taking one of the highest depts in my actual state to court over and neglect and disability discrimination and dealing with the states health minister (sighs, who is driving me near crazy as he keeps saying "he's investigating", I may have to take it federal). If I can win this court case against the government, it should help change the actual rules of this government dept. so should help all in situation Im in. It will set up a more supportive system.

I battle for justice on all levels and will place myself whenever I feel like I can do the most good to help bring change. I will let myself be destroyed if it's the right thing to do to help bring needed change.

10th archangel? "Archangel Zadkiel, the angel of mercy, is a leading dominions angel" (I cant remember working with a head angel at all while doing my angelwork, the band I was actually working with during entity removals and during the prison energy boosting each other, we see each other as equals... none with me were above me but maybe our leader if we have one just wasnt there with us???? in my angel state Im lead by divine spiritual flow thou (Im under the spiritual force) so I dont understand the ranking thingy with other angels. We just all are...)

Today, Zadkiel and the other dominions who work with him in the purple light ray urge people to confess and turn away from their sins so they can move closer to God

If I are on the right track with this (Ive no idea right now though I really resonate to the Dominion angel info), interestingly I do work most with purple or violet in my healing work as I work the most on transmutation, though I tend to think of it being the violet flame. Purple and what I think of as being spiritual blue (like a soft bright light blue) are my favourite colours.

anyway thanks for causing me to look into this, it is interesting thou it doesnt really matter at all not who or what you are but rather what matters is the connection to the divine spirit.

Last edited by sea-dove : 21-07-2016 at 11:08 PM.
Old 21-07-2016, 10:34 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
Im interested in this stuff but on the other hand not interested, not interested in putting much into it to really find out as it doesnt really matter as I am spirit, a spark of the divine and that is all which truely does matter. These rank things and titles matter not. My angel self is just one of the many things I am.

Who are you trying to convince, yourself or others? Dont you think it matters how you choose to channel yourself, whether it be an angel or not?
Old 22-07-2016, 06:15 PM
Suspended
Energy stream
I remember when ii was young since i can first remember until i was 17/18 years old, and this might sound weird, but i was living like in another world almost. I remember it being so flowing, lovely energy all around, no judgement, almost like psychic communication between all souls. When i was 17 or 18, i left that place, and have never been able to go back. I used to miss that place, but have let it go as it is impossible to go back as everything moves forward. The only thing i can do is just learn to be strong becauss the energies of this current place (compared to the other) sometimes are harsh and sometimes it just disheartens me?
Anyway. I am fairly sure i am an earth angel of some kind.

I have seen angels before, i have a strong bond with jesus sometimes (he is strictwith me but when he comes throughfor me its strong) and the connection with him is either felt energetically or he will communicate presence through birds.

I feel like im still figuring things out. I dont know why i was shown that im an earth angel? I honestly donr. But when i found out, it was like an inner conflict in me just stopped. A lot of questioning i had been doing in my head since that when i was around 17 years old suddenly just stopped. So i took it as a fact that i am one...i dont think it means im better than anyone else, everyone is unique and has their own life to figure out.

Well i wanted to ask how i can find out why im here. Why would one be shown they are one of these? Is there a purpose? Also do you know anything about that other place i was talking about?

Alsoi have dreamed about an angel named "Sophia" i used to think she was a spirit guide. Now, I dont really know she is. Do you? When i dreamed about her there were a lot of guides there, and they were trying to keep her a secret, and she struggled to tell me her name but it did come through clearly...

Im sorry for allthe questions, just curious and confused.