Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 27-02-2013, 06:30 PM
dlosseth

Let me share something about what I've sort of noticed..

Alright, so let's just say for now that there is this amazing and powerful fire.. This fire is strong and vast as it engulfs an entire forest.. Now let's say that the fire dies down, and then starts once more after the forest is green and full of life..

The fire does not, under any circumstances, start at full strength. Otherwise it would take far less time to die down than it did previously..

This fact, whether you like it or not, is also true for spirituality. Just because you could do something before and an ability transferred from one life to the next, does NOT AT ALL mean that you will be able to use it as strong as you could in the past. It only means that your consciousness is used to the energy of that time, and as life and consciousness are forever changing, so are the vibrations of energy.

You have to get used to the energy of the world and teach your body to resist being harmed by this energy at the same time before you can use most abilities.. That's why a pyrokinetic or an electrokinetic don't accidently kill themselves when using their own abilities.. Please, just stop overestimating yourself because otherwise there will come a time when you want to use these abilities to your 'fullest potential' only to find out you overestimated and ended up physically hurting yourself.

I'm not saying that you can't ever learn to be that strong again, I'm saying that you have to crawl before you can walk no matter how fast you could run before you fell.
Old 27-02-2013, 06:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlosseth
Please, just stop overestimating yourself because otherwise there will come a time when you want to use these abilities to your 'fullest potential' only to find out you overestimated and ended up physically hurting yourself.
Hi dlosseth. Just wondering where this concern of yours is coming from. Why do you assume people here are overestimating their abilities? And why the comment about physically hurting themselves? That's a lot of negative projecting on your part it seems.
Old 27-02-2013, 07:43 PM
dlosseth

I was in the predicament of pushing too far at some point. I'd rather not speak of specific posts, but this is just a form of advice I guess. Let's just say that in controlling the atmosphere, all elements must be equally controlled at the same time and I soon realized I was not strong enough to do so. Making a simple 'rain shower' seemed to fully exhaust me because I was forceful previous to that point which caused a flooding effect. I will not say that the flood was completely created by me and me alone, but I did have at least a +65% influencing it, and I couldn't use atmospheric control for quite a while after. It severely damages your chakras to exert too much force over so little time. I'm just saying that people should be careful and learn from the mistakes that countless, including myself, have made rather than waiting to experience the damage on their own.
Old 27-02-2013, 07:44 PM
dlosseth

It's just a fair warning not to overload yourselves. Take it as you wish, I am not here to tell you that you will never be able to do things. I am only here to offer guidance for those who are less experienced, and learn from those who are more experienced as well as teach and learn from anyone who is at my current experience.
Old 27-02-2013, 08:28 PM
Suspended
Try asking not forcing

I was on an airfield. It was raining up my trousers. Seriously, it was raining so hard I thought I was never going to feel dry and warm again. I was huddled under an umbrella, watching the few jets that could still fly in such awful conditions try to pull stunts in the mist. I was miserable!

I focused my imagination on what I wanted, not what was happening. Even though I was soaked and unhappy, and the weather forecast promised more rain, I imagined a sunny sky. Lo and behold, an hour later, the skies over the airfield cleared and we had sunshine. It was soon far too hot for me!

I learned two things. Not to meddle, and to be satisfied and joyful in what I'm given!
Old 27-02-2013, 08:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
I learned two things. Not to meddle...
You know, that would seem to me to be the obvious solution here as far as protecting one's self. Why would anyone want to risk damage to one's chakras, just to say they can manipulate energy? Seems like a misuse of one's spiritual intention.
Old 27-02-2013, 10:53 PM
Super Moderator
Wouldn't you get new chakras with your new body upon returning?
Old 28-02-2013, 03:19 AM
dlosseth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealtwist
Wouldn't you get new chakras with your new body upon returning?

I guess that depends on what you mean by 'returning'.. Since then I've learned that releasing energy into the world does help to refill you rather quickly if you also absorb new and natural energy at the same time. However, the same way that a circuit board can short circuit and has to have things replaced or has to be completely recreated, as does the body. Some damage can be recovered faster than others.
Old 28-02-2013, 03:25 AM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlosseth
I was in the predicament of pushing too far at some point. I'd rather not speak of specific posts, but this is just a form of advice I guess. Let's just say that in controlling the atmosphere, all elements must be equally controlled at the same time and I soon realized I was not strong enough to do so. Making a simple 'rain shower' seemed to fully exhaust me because I was forceful previous to that point which caused a flooding effect. I will not say that the flood was completely created by me and me alone, but I did have at least a +65% influencing it, and I couldn't use atmospheric control for quite a while after. It severely damages your chakras to exert too much force over so little time. I'm just saying that people should be careful and learn from the mistakes that countless, including myself, have made rather than waiting to experience the damage on their own.

this really should not drain your or damage your energy wheels. when you align yourself with the universe, this will not happen because you are not excreting any force what so ever.
Old 28-02-2013, 04:18 AM
dlosseth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
this really should not drain your or damage your energy wheels. when you align yourself with the universe, this will not happen because you are not excreting any force what so ever.

I'm sorry, and although I'm not sure what you are capable, there are people who say things like this knowing very well they are not capable of such things as 'align yourself with the universe'.. I'm not going to doubt anyone, but it is truly possible, no matter how infinite the universe is, that you will hurt yourself by exerting far too much force too fast. The universe is infinite, yet your body is very finite.

Blah..