Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 20-06-2023, 06:50 PM
Experiencer

Offspring

I was going to let the 'Conclusion' be my last post here, but this experience today was remarkable, so with her consent I will add one more.

It was daytime, I was alone in my room listening to music in the apartment where I lived during childhood. It was playing Rage Against the Machine on the radio. It was supposed to be in the early 90's. Then I turned down the volume a bit not to disturb the neighbours. Looked around and everything seemed peaceful. I went to the window to see the other apartments and no one was there. Then I noticed the landscape.

Thought to myself addressing the dream:
-This is wrong, this looks nothing like the city where I lived.

In reality it was a big city, the biggest city in my country, and the landscape of the dream was idyllic, a city in the hills. Except for the room and parts of the building, nothing else matched with the reality.

-What am I seeing? Castles in the horizon! I know this place, this is Heaven.

Intuitively I understood where I was. I started praying and asking God to take me to see Him. Went flying out the window and he (my Higher Self) started carrying me. Instead of seeing the view ahead, I was moving backwards. As I moved through the air by this force I saw the places I was leaving behind. He took me very far, it was taking long to reach my destination. Suddenly the images lost strength, I was afraid I would wake up before going anywhere, so I prayed not to awake, to go to till the end of this experience, and concentrated a lot to focus on the view, the beautiful environment.

It was a field where I was taken to, like a campus of a university. There were people here and there at leasure. Then I saw her coming towards me smiling. It was her, I started crying out of joy because I'm dumb. Her emotions are not affected by mine, she doesn't change her mood or appearance because I'm crying desperately, so I immediately stopped, recomposed myself and said:

-It's ok, I'm fine, I'm fine.

Then I laid on the grass and she sat on my belly. Nothing sensual, there were people around and we were fully clothed, we were just enjoying being together. We kissed then she said:
-Look who is here.
A little girl appeared next to us, she picked her up and I asked:
-Is this my daughter?
She answered:
-No, not this one.
My heart jumped. I caressed her little leg and foot. My fairy cuddled with her and said:
-Look what a demonic child she is!
It was a wonderful girl, like a cherub. I shook my fairy by the sides of her belly and said:
-Honey, you are too playful! (implying 'you scare the hell out of me')
We kissed again, then I allowed myself to slowly drift back to the mortal world.

Yep, we have a child together. I've had at least one other experience before this one that hinted on that. I wonder what her name is.

I forgot to mention, there was a melody, throughout the whole experience a sweet, soothing music was playing, in contrast with the hardcore music in the beginning.
My words of wisdom: Every civilization wishes to serve the Deity, but they can only do so to the extent of their wisdom and justice. & The greatest religious revelation is the correct interpretation of the things in the sky.

Last edited by Ordnael : 20-06-2023 at 11:00 PM.
Old 06-07-2023, 10:23 PM
Experiencer

Considerations about the procreation of the nymphs

This is what I can say about an aspect of the society of the nymphs, based on my experiences and on what I have studied.

To them it seems easy to generate babies, since they are known to care even for the offspring of others. The child of a nymph is a child of Nature, they are produced, and the parents are not much more than donors of genetic material.

Then we enter the religious domain. The Deity is the Father of all, and that fact is manifest to them, so they know whom to submit to. In the human world, due to the alteration of history and the natural environment, the truth can be denied, but the same doesn't happen in the supernatural realms.

Our daughter won't need me to take care of her, to protect, educate and help her. Over there all her needs are met, therefore, the image of a parent is less important, since she is in the presence of gods and goddesses, our great family.
My words of wisdom: Every civilization wishes to serve the Deity, but they can only do so to the extent of their wisdom and justice. & The greatest religious revelation is the correct interpretation of the things in the sky.
Old 07-07-2023, 06:47 AM
Experiencer

When nymphs are grown, beings of different species will be interested in them, like gods, demons and humans. It is unsafe for them to be without a partner if they are mature, because they sometimes can be kidnapped. When they are small they stay in a 'safe garden' watched over by deities.

Their job is to protect nature and the human world, they are guardians of the Light, so they will fight off transgressors and guard those that they sympathize with.

When dealing with humans, they can be loyal and they demand their partner to be loyal. They can be jealous and they will suffer if they feel that they are being disregarded by the one that they love. They suffer when their loved one is suffering. If the nymph is repeatedly disregarded by their human partner, she will reject him for good.

Demons can take them by force, and if they don't find a partner they sometimes invade the human world. It is unlikely that a nymph would reject a god.
Old 19-07-2023, 10:18 AM
Experiencer

A teacher of cherubs

Don't remember how the dream started, my memories of it aren't very clear, but I was walking around in the streets of I would say Himavanta? It was late afternoon, the time when the seven dwarfs would be going home from work singing Heigh-Ho.

I was aware of the presence of not so friendly beings, they wouldn't necessarily attack me for no reason, but would be mean to me for no reason. Considering previous experiences, probably Pan/Mara, he would be rude to me or trick me to deviate me from my path and get me in trouble.

My only concern, however, was my date scheduled for that evening, so I wanted to know what time it was, where and when we would meet up.

There was a school down the street and classes had just finished for the day, kids were leaving and so was my nymph. We met and sat on the ground, and apparently she was a teacher of those kids, some of them sat together with us, about 6 or 7 kids.

I was surprised and pleased, I asked about their activities and what they were studying. That's one of the signs that I was dealing with supernatural beings, I tend to flood them with questions, it was worse in the past, I'm improving.

They said they had exams last week, and that they were studying Geometry. "How nice!" I said, but I wasn't smart enough to understand that they were talking about Sacred Geometry. Those intricate designs found in fruits and flowers are obviously created by intelligent beings.

Trying to compare their experience with my own when I was in school, I wanted to know what materials they were using during their classes. Compasses to draw circles, rulers and set squares to draw lines. What's the name of that tool that measures angles?

I couldn't remember it, it turned into a challenge, were they able to find out what I was referring to? I think one of them said the right name, but I wasn't sure, so I looked up to the sky and saw colorful purple clouds, I asked "Hey up there, tell someone from outside to give us the information."

After a few moments they were confident, the name was 'protractor'! "Yeah, I guess that's right" I said, "Do you guys use those too?".

My nymph was by my side enjoying the amusing conversation, but then my class was over and I woke up.
Old 23-07-2023, 02:03 PM
Experiencer

A familiar nightmare

My official family tree is one, my true family tree is another, because as a baby my grandparents adopted me. That is still a sort of unspoken truth among my relatives, but things have changed a lot since I found it all out.

In this dream I was in the house where I lived 10 years ago, from 2004 to 2017. There I lived with my adoptive mother and grandmother. In that house we've lost many pets, 2 dogs, 1 turtle, 1 parrot and some canaries, my grandmother also died in that house, but she suffered a lot before her demise.

She had osteoporosis, she would fall down and break her leg. That happened about 4 times, and everytime I helped carry her around. From the house to hospital, hospital to house, bedroom to living room, living room to bed. It was an ordeal. My adoptive mother's attitude was despicable, I don't like to badmouth people, but let's just say that she mistreated her mother on her deathbed. I no longer talk to my adoptive mother and want no contact with her, not only for this reason.

So, in this nightmare I was living this situation all over again. My grandmother had fallen to the ground and hit her face, she was bleeding in the backyard, my mother didn't want to call an ambulance and wouldn't let me help her.

It happened during the afternoon, but somehow it was now late at night, about 2 am and I became lucid. I said "Stop, this is over, she died in 2015". Immediately after saying this both of them changed their forms. They were spirits in disguise, they said they wanted to see my behavior or test how long it would take for me to take control of the situation.

Another woman appeared, they were 3 now, they all looked like the Oracle from the movie Matrix, but they were tall, which in my dreams indicate authority. We started talking about my family, the things I exposed previously, and they revealed to me which of my relatives liked me and which ones didn't. They knew a lot about the people but not so much about the history, or maybe they just let me tell them the whole story because they wanted to know my perspective.

They advised me not to bother much about anyone except my biological mother, who is officially my sister. She is currently the only one I'm still in contact with, but we don't see each other in over a year. I'm a hermit, I don't mind distancing myself from everybody, but she is supportive of me, which is something that I appreciate, but I have a good deal with my Higher-Self, so I don't need to worry about anything in this world, meaning: should everyone decide to turn against me, I'll be fine. I make no demands and leave them to do as they see fit.

Alright, back to the dream, now things were getting interesting, some other spirits appeared and they started surrounding my mother, who had her back against the wall. They were either coming from underground or appearing out of thin air, a multitude of spirits of earthy origin. My fairy was by my side, I don't know when she came but it's always good to have her around. I think she was feeling overwhelmed by so many earthly spirits, because she is royalty, she is closer to heaven, while those beings seemed like ghosts of dead ancient people.

The whole backyard was now crowded with spirits, things were getting messy, we could barely move. I asked, "Are you people taking her away?" wondering if this meant my mother was dying. But they said "No, not yet, but be prepared."

I couldn't tell what they were doing surrounding her, apparently nothing, just standing in front of her motionless, but I suppose they were getting into her mind. Like, when a person is approaching death she starts dreaming of dead relatives and friends. As she phases out of this reality the spirits become more and more present.

That house had a backyard house where we kept the pets and old stuff, and the window was opened. Suddenly a gust of wind started lifting everyone off the ground and carrying them in circles, into the window of the backhouse and out the door, where they were once again in the backyard ready for the next lap.

"What is going on!?" I asked. They said "It's the pressure." It was affecting all of us, except my mother and those surrounding her. I assume it was the atmospheric pressure, it started pulling my fairy along with the other spirits, so I grabbed her and held her tight, and was caught up in the draft with the other spirits, all saying "Wowowow." like they were enjoying floating like feathers in the wind.

They explained that when the winds see a lot of spirits together on earth, they like to mess and play with them, like when they find dust and create "dust devils".

I looked up to the sky when I had the chance and saw 2 white spheres of light. At first I though it was the Moon, but it was too small and it was directly above us, so they were the ones interacting with us through the wind.

"If a priest with spiritual vision saw this," I told them "he would say that demons are creating a fuss in the wind." But they were a bit offended and didn't want to be called demons, they said they were familiar spirits, who assist with earthly things and family issues.

And there was a smell that I recognize from these intense dreams involving family members, I'd say it is the smell of these familiar spirits, that is not really bad but it's lower energy, because this was a more mundane experience.
Old 26-07-2023, 04:17 PM
Experiencer

Special intervention

I don't know where I was, whether on Earth or an otherwordly realm, maybe higher planes. It was similar to the dream with the Centaur, but far more difficult, and I'm not aware of being previously locked up.

It was daytime. I was flying in the sky battling a great, powerful dragon. Using magic I dropped bombs in the air where he would pass while chasing after me, making them explode and stun him for some time.

It wasn't possible to defeat him, he was too strong, so I had to flee. Then my magic stopped working, it seemed I ran out of magic bombs and every power I tried to manifest failed.

He got closer to me so my only resource was to use my hands to try to battle him. I was exhausted from fighting and fleeing, then suddenly my Higher-Self came in and possessed me.

Now the game changed, I became way more powerful than the dragon, and with my strenght slammed him against the ground, swinging him from one side to the other. An attack similar to T.Hawk's Raging Slash (had to look it up), from the Street Fighter games.

Hey I'm a middle aged man who lives alone. I have to take care of the house, my pets and myself. I have no patience to watch movies and I'm not addicted to games, so I'm unsure what this battle with dragon is about. My life is peaceful here, but my dreams... well...
Old 27-07-2023, 05:23 PM
Experiencer

Festival

It was afternoon. I was in an unknown house, having a good time with some friends I assumed were bandmates I've had in the past. They weren't, I didn't know them from my human life. I asked one of them, who I thought was a bass player I knew 26 years ago, if he was still in contact with the drummer, but he had no idea what I was talking about. They started to make fun of me in a friendly way. I was like "You guys mock me even in my dreams."

It was a playful interaction. I was trying to find connections with them from my conscious memories, but it wasn't working, so I had really no idea who those people were. I thought they were humans, but maybe not. I don't know if they were Gandharvas, but we weren't playing music at that time.

Then we went outside the house and they were going somewhere. I said I wanted to see my nymph, but I wanted to be alone with her, so they were leaving and I said bye to them, petting their heads in an affectionate way, like good old friends.

In front of the house there was a forest, and to the right there was a bridge, very long and narrow. To to right of the bridge was civilization, and to the left that forest. My friends probably left through a path to the civilization area.

I called my nymph and waited. Didn't know if she would come from the woods, it would be strange, like an animal spirit. She came through the bridge with a female friend. While she was coming I asked her to give me a sign that it was really her, and she did.

She was dressed beautifully, like a Devata, I could tell that she was a deity, someone you would not want to mess with unless you were looking for big, big trouble. Her friend also had a similar dress and headdress/crown.

We hugged, kissed and went walking back to where she came from, just me and her, I don't know where her friend went.

There was an open area with a big stage inside the forest, where a hundred Apsaras would be dancing in a festival. I asked her if she would like to go there watch them, but she called me "frolicsome". I was a bit embarrassed because I didn't understand it was an inappropriate request, but not wanting to disagree with her I suggested that we watched it from the bridge, just out of curiosity.

As we kept on walking I saw another nymph on the bridge, she was turned to the side of the civilization and crying. I asked my girl if she knew her, because maybe she needed help. She didn't even care about it, and told me that it was prudent of me not to talk with anyone around there.

I accepted her instruction, but wanted to know more about why it wasn't a good idea to interact with others. I asked her if someone with bad intentions could put a spell on me and cause me to get in trouble. She was speaking and explaining, but I could no longer comprehend, and I woke up while we were walking across that long, narrow bridge.
Old 13-08-2023, 05:25 PM
Experiencer

Another sweet intervention

It was nighttime. I was at a gathering in the countryside where there was a band playing and some people around chatting and having a good time. Didn't know any of them but didn't feel like a total stranger. I was going to sing with the band, but then I realized I didn't know the song, so I invited another guy to take the microphone.

Meanwhile, there was an iron bar where people were exercising, similar to one I have in the yard, and I went there to do some pull ups with them. I started showing off, first doing pull ups with just one arm, then with just one finger, the index, and then the pinky.

They started staring at me, but I was having fun and didn't interact with anyone. Then after the band finished playing they all decided to sit around and talk to get to know each other. A group of people invited me to sit with them, one guy and two or three girls.

We started talking about religion. I said I was very much into the nymphs of Greek myths, but I didn't tell them I had one, because I didn't know them or their intentions. I asked what they were into. They said it was somewhat complicated to talk about, then I said "Oh, I'm assuming you are demons then."

After saying that the girl sitting in front of me revealed her true face, a monster with her mouth opened, hissing like a cat. I said "Chill out guys, I want no problem with you, as long as you don't attack me it's fine, if you do then I'll destroy you."

I was bluffing, I had nothing in mind, and I dislike the idea of making threats, but I did it anyway, which angered them and resulted in them standing up and getting ready to attack me.

As soon as they moved towards me, an invisible force decapitated the three of them, the guy and two girls. There was a woman behind me to the right side, I had assumed she was one of them, but I may be wrong. I stood up and before walking away told her "You take care of yourself.", implying that she got lucky because she didn't try to do me any harm. But maybe she was an angel protecting me, because she stood behind me like a bodyguard, like an angel would do.

Had I realized that she was the one who helped me I would have been nicer, perhaps I was ungrateful.

Last edited by Ordnael : 13-08-2023 at 08:53 PM.
Old 31-08-2023, 04:28 AM
Experiencer

Pretty

From yesterday:

I was in my bedroom, apparently in the apartment where I lived when I was a teenager. Don't know what time it was. It could have been my birthday party, there was a group of people there with me dancing, but I was lying on the floor, rotating like a disc amongst them.

Yeah, weird, I was the odd one out, while they were all standing and dancing like normal people, which indicates to me, based on previous experiences, that they were higher beings.

It was playing the song Spiderwebs, by No Doubt. So I was there rotating, singing joyfully and hitting the floor to the rythm of the music. Before the song was over most of them left the room and departed. Only one girl stood there and she called me, because she wanted to say bye.

I stood up and kissed her on the cheek. We were sweaty, so I didn't want to french kiss her, which makes no sense because I kissed her sweaty cheek instead. It was her, after she left I woke up.

The song was hopefully just a random, enjoyable tune and no one is pursuing her. The other dreams I had didn't show any problem.

Fun fact: the song didn't yet exist when I lived there, between 93-94.
Old 11-09-2023, 04:28 PM
Experiencer

Magic cave

A difficult experience to understand and explain, it was kinda similar to the dream "Someplace above". It was something that happened in the past, inside a cave. There were explorers entering the cave looking for ancient treasures. One of them had a weapon, and as he delved deeper and deeper inside the cave the nymphs saw him and started tormenting him. He went mad and started shooting everywhere, but could only hit the air since they were spirits.

I was invisible following those human explorers, like a ghost from the future witnessing the past. I thought it was stupid that the man was afraid of the nymphs, but his mind was weak, so he couldn't help it. Then came a psychic man and he went further inside the cave. He found a large hall where he started performing a ritual, he was summoning a spirit, a great daimon.

I was scared because I knew he was calling a powerful spirit, and the spirit would be able to see me following and spying on them, even though I wasn't there at the time when the event occurred.

I tried to get out of the way of the spirit before he arrived, because I knew that he would move around the hall. I chose a spot in a corner and stood there. The spirit came out of hidden chambers of the cave, and he was shiny, luminous and beautiful. Even though I was trying to avoid him, he bumped into me as he floated around in the hall. I moved to another area, next to a wall and watched. The spirit possessed the psychic man, then he closed his eyes and stood still.

Now I was scared of that man, I knew that he would see me when he opened his eyes, so I magically hid inside the walls of the cave. This trick rarely works, it works on humans and sometimes works on demons, but it wouldn't work against that spirit.

I floated downwards and deeper inside the rocks, but then decided to float upwards, and though I felt like I had entered the rock, I didn't see it, so there was no visible barrier between me and the possessed psychic. He was at the center of my view, all he had to do was to turn around and open his eyes and he would see me, but he just stood there, quiet, peaceful and motionless.