Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 03-04-2014, 09:26 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Athymari
If an awakening is really in stages, which i think the grow leading up to it is.. then you truely call it that? If your awake.. your awake..
Yes I agree, enlightenment isn't in time, its here, NOW. anything else is just the mind body adjusting, but we are not the mind body, so the adjusting has nothing to do with being Awake in its pure Essence.
Old 03-04-2014, 09:49 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngers1810
Thank you for your response folks.
Its been 8months since my awakening i have many spirits come to me some stay some go.
Ive evicted two spirits from houses that have been a newsance and been succesful in both cases.
Recently god said he has a job for me what it is i dont know yet all this has happened in this short time.
I believe i was ment to get rid of newsance spirits from properties as i can tell already if they are good or bad.
God must have more faith in me than i do myself i think its faith in myself im lacking.
Your thoughts on this please ???.

Maybe the faith you think you lack in yourself is really just you being humble about who you are as a individual. Clearly you know thyself, and it shows in what you're saying here. Plus maybe your humbleness grants you the ability to see past ego which can be blinding.

Just continue to be yourself and enjoy the ride!
Old 03-04-2014, 09:53 PM
livingkarma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visitor
Hello youngers1810.
I just wanted to add to the great advice already here, by adding a bit more to what livingkarma said.

I remember having similar experiences to you youngers1810, and went to a certain mentor for advice. Here are two incidences that helped me a great deal to let go of my fears, and trust that all things will be okay.
I told my mentor about an amazing 'awakening experience', and he laughed (he did that a lot), and said, 'You only had a spiritual experience, and you will have many more that will contribute to your awakening. Note, I said awakening, not awoken'.
Another time I came to him and told him I was experiencing the worst episode in my life. He laughed again, and said, 'Don't be silly, you will have worse experiences than that'.

Yes!
Very wise man ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athymari
If an awakening is really in stages, which i think the grow leading up to it is.. then you truely call it that? If your awake.. your awake..

Absolutely! Even if it is questioned condescendingly ...
Obviously, each of our definitions of "awakening' differs ...
That's fine by me ...
I believe in endless possibilities & experiences as well as look forward to them ...
No limitations here ...
Besides, I don't always catch on to every lesson the first time around ...
Sometimes, I need preparation to make me ready to identify the lesson as was the case when I was a young spiritualist in my youth ...
I've evolved - grown, some beliefs have changed or matured, I'm a different person than who I was at 20, 30 or 40 years of age ...
Old 04-04-2014, 02:51 AM
Ascender
So yet is more to come :)

Also there are beams of light regulary around me the tone i get is that of angels but there are so many using these beams.
Can anyone explain why they feel comfy coming from heaven in front of me ?
Or is it there normal thing i just tapped into it after my gift awakening ????
Old 04-04-2014, 03:17 AM
Guide

Quote:

Also there are beams of light regulary around me the tone i get is that of angels but there are so many using these beams.

Just relax..

Enjoy what is happening in your life right now...it is obviously a good thing.
Old 04-04-2014, 03:27 AM
livingkarma

Quote:

Another step in awakening ...
Enjoy it & take it as it comes ...
Old 04-04-2014, 08:28 PM
Ascender
How long does spiritual awakening take is it like a few momnth, years or all ones life ?.
Old 04-04-2014, 09:30 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
How long does spiritual awakening take is it like a few momnth, years or all ones life ?.

It comes all at once, but like a very bright light that is shined into your eye's, it takes a little while to see again when the light is removed, the brightness slowly fades and you can see again. Enlightenment is sort of the same, its a WoW moment, and all is understood, but then it can take a little adjusting to the world around you, its like you've seem it all for the first time.
Old 05-04-2014, 03:45 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingkarma
An awakening is not a one time event ...

In addition, no one has all the answers to their life or is aware of what the future holds ...
And if they did, they would have no need to still be on earth to learn how to be human or to experience life as one or to strive for anything ...
Life is an adventure as well as one filled w/tests ...

I agree... and I think further if you do have all the answers and there is nothing more that can change you are probably more dead than alive...
Old 05-04-2014, 05:52 AM
Ascender
How does one not stop vibrations but make it less intense to the body as sometimes the vibrations are like putting hands in freezing cold water metafarically speaking ???