Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 31-03-2019, 03:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
The only thing this was about was your personal vendetta to discredit me for some strange reason.No battle, no duty.

For your information David, I've ha a few messages of support for what's been happening in this thread, something that you've effectively killed off. It seems a few people had been reading it quietly and gaining from it. I just hope you think it's as much your duty to apologise or explain yourself to Patrycia who I know feels devastated because of your actions. You destroyed something precious to her.
First, please allow me to apologise to both Patrycia and your kind self for personally involving myself when I noticed what was happening here.

Secondly, for some reason, David sees intelligence as a threat and responds accordingly. Maybe because intelligent people refuse to buy his diatribe unquestioningly.

I cannot even begin to tell you how many times I have been in the same situation with David that you are facing at present...it is what prompted my actions yesterday. Sometimes I even question his cognitive ability as an elder...something that may also require consideration.

Thirdly, it may be of benefit to contact staff and ask them to remove the last 2-3 days of content, then maybe have this thread moved to a more "personal" area of the forum, where the conversation between yourself and Patrycia can still occur, without any rude interruptions.

Whatever the case, all the best and good luck to you both.
Old 31-03-2019, 06:30 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
First, please allow me to apologise to both Patrycia and your kind self for personally involving myself when I noticed what was happening here.

Secondly, for some reason, David sees intelligence as a threat and responds accordingly. Maybe because intelligent people refuse to buy his diatribe unquestioningly.

I cannot even begin to tell you how many times I have been in the same situation with David that you are facing at present...it is what prompted my actions yesterday. Sometimes I even question his cognitive ability as an elder...something that may also require consideration.

Thirdly, it may be of benefit to contact staff and ask them to remove the last 2-3 days of content, then maybe have this thread moved to a more "personal" area of the forum, where the conversation between yourself and Patrycia can still occur, without any rude interruptions.

Whatever the case, all the best and good luck to you both.
Honestly Shiv, there's absolutely nothing for you to apologise for b ut thank you for the sentiment just the same. It's another episode in his vendetta against me and I didn't realise he was carrying one out with you as well. As for David's cognitive state I've come across this behaviour pattern before in others, which is one of the reasons I don't do much arguing with him. The less you say the sooner he runs out of steam.

Patrycia and I are going to carry on this conversation by private message, I think for her the damage is done. It seems one or two others were also gleaning snippets here and there from it, it's lot to them now.

Thank you, sincerely.
Old 01-04-2019, 05:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Great to 'hear' what you say (which rings 'true' to me), JustBe.

HIgh-Five, Fellow-Being!

As I see David you’ve created quite a stir amongst those triggered by you. As someone who accepts the whole process unfolding, I’m not here to side with anyone. Those that have spoken their truth from within, where they reside, hopefully allow for introspective contemplation all round. As I mentioned previously reading and aware of gaps and growth in others, doesn’t require us to tail and coerce them into those places you yourself may have filled. How we spproach others more mindful of them and us as one source, would understand deeper, ones own need in this way. A more considerate aware person, observes and can speak more through their wisdom.

Personal responsibility towards oneself and others, supports greater interconnected change, that is more considerate and mindful of self and others.

Ascension is about moving forward, going deeper, sourcing more of self even in the face of difficulties.

Looking at why you attract certain people, what you can learn from them, even as they may not reveal to you things you don’t like looking at.

This isn’t just about one person being the bad guy, it’s about everyone owning their personal reactions, going deeper to source deeper reasons and gaining from them. Letting go, being more conscious and more mindful and aware for next time.

Through this view one becomes less about self aggrandizment and more aligned to all in these situations as yourself, aware.

Less and less do you need to force things
Until finally you arrive at non action
Where nothing is done
Nothing is left undone- Tao Te Ching
Old 01-04-2019, 03:18 PM
Ascender

Coming here to learn how other people lived their spirituality quietly and genuinely was always soothing to say the least. I gained from it in so many ways. It’s a loss this thread is not going to be here anymore. So, I feel sad, very sad.
Old 01-04-2019, 09:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by essvass
Coming here to learn how other people lived their spirituality quietly and genuinely was always soothing to say the least. I gained from it in so many ways. It’s a loss this thread is not going to be here anymore. So, I feel sad, very sad.

It’s great to read someone owning their emotional reaction.

So many people stay stuck in the story of why they feel a certain way, feelings are temporary and a great catalyst of change. In my view reconciliation is when you can realease it all. Make peace deeper in yourself. Then the old story no longer contains you.

Everything old is and can be renewed in new ways. Total acceptance of what is, required everyone to move on and forward, more aware of themselves and others.

Who’s to say those behind closed doors won’t decide to push through and reignite the thread.

I’ve learned in myself the greatest strength, doesn’t come from giving up, hiding yourself, but pushing through, being willing to undo your vulnerabilities that we all do often hide behind.
Old 02-04-2019, 12:45 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end" and when the door closes the window opens. There are threads that will carry on regardless and new ones will join the weaving. Sometimes things outlive their usefulness and time leaves them behind, but what was gained and what was played out in the thread remains as long as the Soul remains. Other things will be forgotten for they have served their purpose. Eternity is a long time after all and there are some things that have gone but will never truly be gone. Connections re-membered cannot be undone.
Old 04-04-2019, 08:19 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
It’s great to read someone owning their emotional reaction.

So many people stay stuck in the story of why they feel a certain way, feelings are temporary and a great catalyst of change. In my view reconciliation is when you can realease it all. Make peace deeper in yourself. Then the old story no longer contains you.

Everything old is and can be renewed in new ways. Total acceptance of what is, required everyone to move on and forward, more aware of themselves and others.

Who’s to say those behind closed doors won’t decide to push through and reignite the thread.

I’ve learned in myself the greatest strength, doesn’t come from giving up, hiding yourself, but pushing through, being willing to undo your vulnerabilities that we all do often hide behind.

Thank you, JustBe. This is very profound. I like it about the old story no longer containing us and moving forward, more aware of ourselves and others. I personally can certainly use some of this. Thanks again.
Old 04-04-2019, 09:14 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end" and when the door closes the window opens. There are threads that will carry on regardless and new ones will join the weaving. Sometimes things outlive their usefulness and time leaves them behind, but what was gained and what was played out in the thread remains as long as the Soul remains. Other things will be forgotten for they have served their purpose. Eternity is a long time after all and there are some things that have gone but will never truly be gone. Connections re-membered cannot be undone.

Thank you, Mr. G. I am glad you reminded me about the window that opens. As always, that wasn’t my first thought when I realized what happened to this thread. I think I am more aware now as JustBe said earlier. I know that connections remembered can change everything. That was my experience. On a more practical note, I guess I’ll buy my own Aura Soma bottles instead of reading about Patricia-Rose’ grabbing experiences with them. Thank God, she has mentioned all of them by name here.

Last edited by essvass : 04-04-2019 at 11:44 PM.
Old 04-04-2019, 11:30 PM
Master
I have read the comments and responses of posters in his thread since I 'backed out' of it. I am just writing this to say that I find all of what's been said understandable and clearly declarative of what the sayers are think, feel and believe and what they are about. And, should anyone wish to try to understand and 'grok' my reasons for posting what I posted, that I stand by what I said and the reasons for my saying what I said. I have no further declarations I wish to make.
Old 05-04-2019, 12:11 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Thank you, Mr. G. I am glad you reminded me about the window that opens. As always, that wasn’t my first thought when I realized what happened to this thread. I think I am more aware now as JustBe said earlier. I know that connections remembered can change everything. That was my experience. On a more practical note, I guess I’ll buy my own Aura Soma bottles instead of reading about Patricia-Rose’ grabbing experiences with them. Thank God, she has mentioned all of them by name here.
Thank you.

Progress is relative so don't compare yourself against some imaginary marker, that doesn't help. Keep practising because there will come a time when thoughts such as those will come first, automatically. After this Life you have eternity to be Spiritually Advanced, but in this Life you only have until your three-score and ten is up to enjoy the Journey and express the Child Inside.

Why don't you drop Patrycia a message, she doesn't bite. Much, anyway. You could learn so much and she is 'one of us'. And yeah, I'm keeping that cryptic but you guessed anyway.