Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 28-03-2019, 04:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
With respect David, you've never spent any time discussing with me where I'm going.

What is going on?
I read what's 'in' your posts. I don't have to 'discuss' things with you to 'see' what I 'see' about 'where' you are (meanng what you thinl) and where you are (not) 'going'.

You are a great 'spinner' of truth, IMO. But your 'spin' of it isn't what I 'see' as the 'reality' of what's going on - which is that you are deceived (in that you don't 'see' yourself as your really are and very good at 'deceiving' others so they 'see' you and your truths as you 'present' yourself and them to be and (dare I say 'narcissistically?) going on and on in such 'fashion' (your 'conversations' in the last two or three pages, which are all that I have read, in this thread being a case in point).

That doesn't 'work' in my case.

Attempting to really 'discuss' things with you, which I did in the distant past, just led to more 'spinning' on your part (remember this is just my 'offered' opinon), whereby and wherein you essentially just 'deflected' the issues I raised as my truth 'into' inconsequentiality.

Take what I say about how I ex-peer-ience you and your shtick at face value - as my honest perception/assessment of what you are about - and think about what pertinence to 'reality' it may have. Or don't, if that 'suits' you better.

As the song lyric goes, "I give you the best of my love ".

https://vimeo.com/160082443
Old 28-03-2019, 08:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
I read what's 'in' your posts. I don't have to 'discuss' things with you to 'see' what I 'see' about 'where' you are (meanng what you thinl) and where you are (not) 'going'.

You are a great 'spinner' of truth, IMO. But your 'spin' of it isn't what I 'see' as the 'reality' of what's going on - which is that you are deceived (in that you don't 'see' yourself as your really are and very good at 'deceiving' others so they 'see' you and your truths as you 'present' yourself and them to be and (dare I say 'narcissistically?) going on and on in such 'fashion' (your 'conversations' in the last two or three pages, which are all that I have read, in this thread being a case in point).

Attempting to really 'discuss' things with you, which I did in the distant past, just led to more 'spinning' on your part (remember this is just my 'offered' opinon), whereby and wherein you essentially just 'deflected' the issues I raised as my truth 'into' inconsequentiality.

Take what I say about how I ex-peer-ience you and your shtick at face value - as my honest perception/assessment of what you are about - and think about what pertinence to 'reality' it may have. Or don't, if that 'suits' you better.

Bringing to light all this is really about you and your needs, where you are and looking. May I ask why it consistently concerns you? Why are you the cat, hot on the mouse’s tail?
As for myself, in self reflection, it seems that I land to witness this runaround quite spontaneously, so I figure my wise, witness wants to express something too.

As most often we all do.

I am curious how you in your observations, feel about another being as they are, in the way they are being. What’s reacting in you to bring something to light in you?

I bring this to light...(it’s not about the other by the way)
Love from the best of you is not what you think of others, it’s what flows from all of you, aware and open as love. Mindfulness is aware of itself reading others. Discernment is a beautiful thing.
Old 28-03-2019, 08:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Everyone dives deep into the ego aspects because without an ego, they would be unable to function. Literally. But then Jung's definition - who was the leading experts in his field - is ignored even though it's the basis of understanding. The mainstream use of the word 'ego' seemed to portray am almost Victorian attitude so I went to find expertise. Maya and Samadhi are much more interesting and personally I think there's been a mistranslation.

I was in agreement with Mila Ru's post. Frankly, the whole Ascension thing has become little more than a sea of confused and contradictory information with no baseline with which to work from. And with respect to Bartholomew, his is another channelling that contradicts a few others. Matt Khan says via that Ascension is not actually about ascending but bringing 5th dimensional consciousness into this realm of existence. If time is the 4th dimension, does that mean 5th dimensional consciousness can traverse time in the same way as 3D consciousness can traverse the X, Y and Z axes?

I should also be mindful that there are those who don't seem to give others a little slack here and there, but instead make assumptions on a very small snapshot of momentary lack of restraint. Most tell, few ask. We should also be mindful that mindful is a double-edged sword.

Thankyou for your openness.

Dimensions in my experience become the nature of every little piece of life creating them. A dimension exists as we open to bring it to life in us. So where you see 5, I experience each one in this way. I guess that makes for a infinite number depending on how much of life I open too.

In ending my own separation, I became open and aware that life is a continuum all occurring simultaneously, nothing is permanent, time is irrelevant to the nature of what is. What we believe and focus on whether it’s aspects of the whole or the whole itself, it all still fits as one, but through the deeper awareness of self becoming, it’s a willingness to drop from intellectual understanding into the body to bring ‘you’ to light as all this.

In my process I’ve realised in my own seperation and what Buddhist name ‘my suffering’ I had to learn quite deeply through my ‘whole’ body I am complete and not seperate from the whole of life. I no longer suffer of course, having done the inner work of what I call ‘transmutation’ (I use this term to describe the difference between transforming yourself (aware but still carrying the load)and transmuted ( where you have offloaded the load well and truly, the whole infiltration through the mind/body as one ).

I understand of course many who source through the intellectual means build a greater view and overtime, when they have saturated this means, drop what no longer fits, understand through the gathering and sorting in this way, what works for them. I understand it’s another of many ways to open, let go and walk open and aware.

I see you doing this.

Even though I’m not a buddhist, the basis of its teachings are what I experience quite naturally through my own transmutation process. I reach those markers through personal undoing and releasing. I see them as a natural arising and opening in myself. It’s who I relate to in myself as my true nature. It’s both the emptiness/completeness as a whole source. It’s both nothing and everything that I end (release fully and let go) and begin/open to as important (holds meaning in me) in myself. It’s the awareness that I am the witness and observer to myself aware and present, to what’s most important to my true self. What’s most important in life. The seeking when the seeker ends, becomes an explorer of life in new ways I suppose one could say. Your not seeking yourself but exploring the great wonders of life all around you. Immersion I call this. Nothing is wrong, even as our emotional body or mind believes otherwise. Everything fits in the creation of life where we and life are as one whole dance. Our piece of course can be in it living fully, aware and present with all of ourself participating in this way. It’s through your own awareness, present with yourself fully, you deepen inwardly, rather than outwardly. You clear out what doesn’t serve you and you open to what does.

In the end I have realised. I fit myself well. The rest is the worlds stories. I prefer to be a blank canvas, who wakes up each day, grateful to be alive, with an awareness, I am ok as I am. And then of course I just live my life.

As for ego. We can listen deep through the whole body integrated or just listen to what we want to listen too through a more limited means, where the mind takes over. The mind and ego can be considered a useful tool, but it just depends on what isn’t useful one with it.

Diving deep, in my experience, simply means i dive deep into all of myself. Dimensions in me are accessible as a stream now as myself. In my own openings to meet myself more clear, it’s the continuum of life and creation that supports me to know more of life, release more of what doesn’t fit what feels right. Even as it feels right, I would add it’s all temporary. Nothing fixed in me..I’m moving through it all, simply aware it all is part of creation opened in me. I have more choices where I play..;) an open playground, which is only as open as I am.

In my wholeness now I feel complete. I my experience now I witness this completion through life itself. In my beliefs and awareness, I am simply aware. As I move through my life, I’m just happy to myself. A person I can now relate too, understand, likes a lot and feels very happy from within. A happiness that isn’t fleeting, more continuous I might add..
Old 28-03-2019, 11:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Bringing to light all this is really about you and your needs, where you are and looking. May I ask why it consistently concerns you? Why are you the cat, hot on the mouse’s tail?
As for myself, in self reflection, it seems that I land to witness this runaround quite spontaneously, so I figure my wise, witness wants to express something too.

As most often we all do.

I am curious how you in your observations, feel about another being as they are, in the way they are being. What’s reacting in you to bring something to light in you?

I bring this to light...(it’s not about the other by the way)
Love from the best of you is not what you think of others, it’s what flows from all of you, aware and open as love. Mindfulness is aware of itself reading others. Discernment is a beautiful thing.
Yourr 'light' shines 'true' (to me), JustBe.

IMO we are living in at a time when 'truth' is e-merging - one of the purposes of said e-mergence from the ocean of undifferention being to 'expose' falsheood/deceit for what it is. This e-mergence is visible (to those that have eyes that see) in every field - I just happen to be a vehicle for 'it' here, because I happen to be here.

Such truth e-mergence was also 'broad'cast in 'peak' times before:

"And he said unto them, Is a candle brought to be put under a bushel, or under a bed? and not to be set on a candlestick? For there is nothing hid, which shall not be manifested; neither was any thing kept secret, but that it should come abroad. If any man have ears to hear, let him hear."

"Beware ye of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy. For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known. Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops."

"There is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known. What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops."

yada yada

The statements Greenslade made which I responded to (the first one I responded to in this sequence was to someone else) are just stage-prop 'instruments' for my doing this.

I assume you would personally rather be more live-and-let-live (without 'challenge'ing) anyone 'laid back'. I hope my above response enables you to appreciate the rationale for my kind of activism, which clearly ain't 'just be'-ing oriented.

I think this is the best of my love, or 'way of 'loving', BTW.

High-Five Bro!
Old 29-03-2019, 06:32 AM
Greenslade

Quote:

We don't see the Universe as it is, David, we only see the Universe as our faculties allow. If you have something better to say then please by all means share with Patrycia, with my blessings. It is what the forum is all about anyway and I'm sure she'd appreciate it. I'm a thran Scot, David.

I'll see you at another campfire in another place, perhaps in the Forests of the West.

Anam Cara
Old 29-03-2019, 10:23 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Thankyou for your openness.

Dimensions in my experience become the nature of every little piece of life creating them. A dimension exists as we open to bring it to life in us. So where you see 5, I experience each one in this way. I guess that makes for a infinite number depending on how much of life I open too.

In ending my own separation, I became open and aware that life is a continuum all occurring simultaneously, nothing is permanent, time is irrelevant to the nature of what is. What we believe and focus on whether it’s aspects of the whole or the whole itself, it all still fits as one, but through the deeper awareness of self becoming, it’s a willingness to drop from intellectual understanding into the body to bring ‘you’ to light as all this.

In my process I’ve realised in my own seperation and what Buddhist name ‘my suffering’ I had to learn quite deeply through my ‘whole’ body I am complete and not seperate from the whole of life. I no longer suffer of course, having done the inner work of what I call ‘transmutation’ (I use this term to describe the difference between transforming yourself (aware but still carrying the load)and transmuted ( where you have offloaded the load well and truly, the whole infiltration through the mind/body as one ).

I understand of course many who source through the intellectual means build a greater view and overtime, when they have saturated this means, drop what no longer fits, understand through the gathering and sorting in this way, what works for them. I understand it’s another of many ways to open, let go and walk open and aware.

I see you doing this.

Even though I’m not a buddhist, the basis of its teachings are what I experience quite naturally through my own transmutation process. I reach those markers through personal undoing and releasing. I see them as a natural arising and opening in myself. It’s who I relate to in myself as my true nature. It’s both the emptiness/completeness as a whole source. It’s both nothing and everything that I end (release fully and let go) and begin/open to as important (holds meaning in me) in myself. It’s the awareness that I am the witness and observer to myself aware and present, to what’s most important to my true self. What’s most important in life. The seeking when the seeker ends, becomes an explorer of life in new ways I suppose one could say. Your not seeking yourself but exploring the great wonders of life all around you. Immersion I call this. Nothing is wrong, even as our emotional body or mind believes otherwise. Everything fits in the creation of life where we and life are as one whole dance. Our piece of course can be in it living fully, aware and present with all of ourself participating in this way. It’s through your own awareness, present with yourself fully, you deepen inwardly, rather than outwardly. You clear out what doesn’t serve you and you open to what does.

In the end I have realised. I fit myself well. The rest is the worlds stories. I prefer to be a blank canvas, who wakes up each day, grateful to be alive, with an awareness, I am ok as I am. And then of course I just live my life.

As for ego. We can listen deep through the whole body integrated or just listen to what we want to listen too through a more limited means, where the mind takes over. The mind and ego can be considered a useful tool, but it just depends on what isn’t useful one with it.

Diving deep, in my experience, simply means i dive deep into all of myself. Dimensions in me are accessible as a stream now as myself. In my own openings to meet myself more clear, it’s the continuum of life and creation that supports me to know more of life, release more of what doesn’t fit what feels right. Even as it feels right, I would add it’s all temporary. Nothing fixed in me..I’m moving through it all, simply aware it all is part of creation opened in me. I have more choices where I play..;) an open playground, which is only as open as I am.

In my wholeness now I feel complete. I my experience now I witness this completion through life itself. In my beliefs and awareness, I am simply aware. As I move through my life, I’m just happy to myself. A person I can now relate too, understand, likes a lot and feels very happy from within. A happiness that isn’t fleeting, more continuous I might add..
Thank you too for your openness, and I must say that it's refreshing to find someone I can be open enough with.

There are times when I need to retreat in order to process what's going on, in some ways it's a survival instinct even though I do know that survival isn't an issue. Eternal being et al. This one is a particular doozy though since it's been going on since around Christmas or so, and if that's any indication something very different is coming out of the other end. It's difficult to talk about the self when it's betwixt the between - or at least the perception of it is.

If I were to hang a name on Ruby Tuesday it would be Old Soul, even though the term often receives so much bad press in these forms. The labels are needed for expression, not wearing. Many years ago I was told by a medium that I would walk in two worlds but that was their perception of 'human' vs Spiritual, in some ways that was true in the beginning of the Journey from there but nowadays not so much. The only real different is the focus in the moment, and it's a choice depending on what is needed at that moment - yet at the same time encompassing. And while it feels weird it also feels 'natural' and 'as it should be'.

One of the phrases I picked up along the way is "Turning Hurts Into Halos." which was the title of a book that I'd never read. At the time the title was enough to inspire me to do just that - although the meaning of 'halo' isn't too literal, they tend to give me a headache. So yes, 'transmutation' in a way that the past and present 'suffering' is constructive rather than destructive, in a 'here to help you' kind of way.

You see me doing this because it is also you.

At the moment I have a fascination for Samadhi, not because it's an ideology that I would like to acquire like a possession but become as a state of being. Intellectually it's a curious sensation because as far as I remember, this is the first time I've truly wanted to be 'something' Spiritually. In the past I've always looked for the Spirituality that reflects my being, rather than find the Spirituality that I want to be. For instance, I was going through some very strange experiences a while back and I needed answers. One day a Youtube popped up in my list and the voice said - lirerally - "You need to see this." It was Matt Khan talking about the First Wave of Ascension. It was like a revelation at the time because there was a confirmation that I hadn't lost my marbles after all. I knew that anyway because I have a small pouch of them I carry everywhere. Really. Pretty much everything resonated so very deeply, even to the point where I could understand it from a Life's Purpose/Karmic Obligations perspective. One of those "everything has led you here" moments.

Spirituality holds little meaning for me any more, been there, done that, read the book. My heart is leaving and I don't have much option but to follow and it feels..... It's not an option it is 'as it should be', it just IS. So yes, an explorer of Life in new ways rather than being the seeker - but then the seeker is that which is sought. The explored is the explorer. It's understanding that it becomes a choice of perspective, that there is the perspective of seeking and/or exploring and the reasons behind it. Or none of the above.

In an overlap of Spirituality and science, we stand still while reality passes us like the frames of a film strip, one frame at a time. Each frame passes in what's known as a Planck length or 5.39 X 10-44 of a second, which is the smallest unit of time possible. Sometimes it feels like that, as though I'm standing still and reality is flashing in front of my eyes. Other times there is no difference.

In Samadhi there is no inward and outward, no here and there. No dimensions. No beliefs, no intellect, happiness, unhappiness... Just what Is. Some call it Nirvana. As a youngster I was inspired by a Moody Blues album that, in retrospect, resonated with me deeply. One line in particular was "To lie in the meadow and see the grass sing." If I could but perceive. There is no feeling of being incomplete because I haven't achieved Samadhi as yet, but there is an excitement in that there is something that has yet to come into my reality more fully. It's been a while since I've been excited so I'm going to allow myself that feeling.

Part of that is the 'flushing out' of what doesn't serve me any more, but some of that has returned in the reintegration of a part of me that has long since been 'locked away'. My persona was fractured many years ago because of child abuse, then it was a safety mechanism but now it's a child that needs Loving. The process is on-going because that child still needs time to evolve in his own right, and it's within the return of that child that the excitement of being even more comes. Without it this would be a very different experience.

I am OK with myself and am just as OK with what arises within me, because all of that is within the part I play on the stage of Life itself. The play within the play. I am who I need to be for the time being, and the time will come when I will be someone or something else. He's waiting in the wings for his entrance. The fleeting happiness I can understand but prefer the peace, because that's what my heart has been longing for.
Old 29-03-2019, 03:16 PM
Master
Quote:
We don't see the Universe as it is, David, we only see the Universe as our faculties allow. If you have something better to say then please by all means share with Patrycia, with my blessings. It is what the forum is all about anyway and I'm sure she'd appreciate it. I'm a thran Scot, David.

I'll see you at another campfire in another place, perhaps in the Forests of the West.

Anam Cara
Backatcha, Bro!

(There are as many ways of 'seeing' the 'universe' as there are peep-holes (LOL), G. Some of 'em holes are more 'self'-confined/confining than others. Please register that I have regarded 'you' as being closed to 'seeing' what I 'see' for a long time now. I was saying what I wanted to say to others, including Patrycia. As I said to Just Be, your statements provided me with the stage-stimulus as well a suitable stage-props whereby to do so.)
Old 29-03-2019, 03:53 PM
Master
Quote:
I had to learn quite deeply through my ‘whole’ body I am complete and not seperate from the whole of life. I no longer suffer of course, having done the inner work of what I call ‘transmutation’ (I use this term to describe the difference between transforming yourself (aware but still carrying the load)and transmuted ( where you have offloaded the load well and truly, the whole infiltration through the mind/body as one ).

You clear out what doesn’t serve you and you open to what does.

I have more choices where I play..;) an open playground, which is only as open as I am.

In my wholeness now I feel complete. In my experience now I witness this completion through life itself. In my beliefs and awareness, I am simply aware. As I move through my life, I’m just happy to [be] myself. A person I can now relate too, understand, likes a lot and feels very happy from within. A happiness that isn’t fleeting, more continuous I might add..
Hi-Ho JustBe:

My view of and engagement with/in LIFE is more 'we' and 'our' oriented that yours, I think. I offer the following excerpt from Chapter 1 of my treatise as an opinion supporting such proposition - for your and others' completely option consideration of the implications of the contrast between your and my chosen/preferred ways of seeing, being and doing:
I addressed [this] truth analogically in the book, titled Godspeak 2000, which I completed in 1999 by way of saying: "Your life is a part of all Life, much the way the movement of a molecule in its membrane is an integral component of a drum’s total excitation. What you know as Life-on-Earth is the conjoint response of our global ‘drumhead’ to a cosmic ‘drumbeat’, partly a function of activity stemming from the sun itself and partly a function of planetary movements. Like a tuning fork, but with much greater complexity because of the tremendous multiplicity and mutuality of our involvement, we all ‘vibrate’ together in reflexive co-motion.” Beware, however, as in the case of any purely mechanical analogy, this too may be misleading: The ‘drummer’ in our case is actually the Spirit which lives in and animates everything and everyone everywhere everywhen at once. It’s not like our sun and/or our planetary configurations are especially causal, in other words. Every aspect of Being, including ‘you’, is an influenced and influential, hence functionally integral, aspect of The Flow* of Creativity,* without exception.

[Footnote:
* Note: these asterisked words reference the same features of Life that Jesus metaphorically alluded to as ‘the Son’ and ‘the Father’, which many also think and speak of as Christ and God, respectively, just in more action-descriptive terms I think.]

That being said, it has more recently struck me that developments in the field of modern computer systems may provide us with an even more illustrative model for the universally creative, feedback-loop based interfusion of The Essence of Creativity and the Life of every individual and amalgamated aspect of Its expression. To explore this proposition, imagine if you will that the main aim or goal of said Essence’s ‘program’–*the primary motive (i.e., ‘desire’) ensconced in its ‘source code’*–*is to maximally express and thereby experience Love and Joy, to Joyfully express and experience Love and Lovingly express and experience Joy to the greatest possible degree in every possible way, or something like that.

Next, to picture the activity of the Living Entity of our Creation (i.e., of ‘the Son’), imagine a universe-sized network made up of an infinite array of banks upon banks of computers matrixially web-strung together by way of both parallel and series connections, all simultaneously, individually and together, multi-processing the above referenced Love and Joy ‘program’, with each processor and every amalgamation thereof functionally outputting the ‘solution’ it ‘calculates’ will most probably yield the greatest possible Love and Joy ‘result’ in its case (as far as it can prognostically project, that is), which ‘solution’ then operationally functions as input in relation of any and all associated processors to whatever extent they ‘calculate’ it to be relevant to their own Love and Joy process, such that said output-n-input data-packet sequences co-actively ripple and reverberate around the network, sparking Love and Joy focused perceptions and decisions (i.e., experiences and expressions) which conjointly determine what takes place here, there and everywhere in ‘the body’ of said Entity* over the course of time.

[Footnote:
* “In him we live, and move, and have our being” (Acts 17:28) is how this was articulated by one who conceptualized said Entity as being the (male) ‘Son’ of the Spirit of the universal (male) ‘Father’ of Being, two millennia ago."]
Old 29-03-2019, 08:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Hi-Ho JustBe:

My view of and engagement with/in LIFE is more 'we' and 'our' oriented that yours, I think. I offer the following excerpt from Chapter 1 of my treatise as an opinion supporting such proposition - for your and others' completely option consideration of the implications of the contrast between your and my chosen/preferred ways of seeing, being and doing:
I addressed [this] truth analogically in the book, titled Godspeak 2000, which I completed in 1999 by way of saying: "Your life is a part of all Life, much the way the movement of a molecule in its membrane is an integral component of a drum’s total excitation. What you know as Life-on-Earth is the conjoint response of our global ‘drumhead’ to a cosmic ‘drumbeat’, partly a function of activity stemming from the sun itself and partly a function of planetary movements. Like a tuning fork, but with much greater complexity because of the tremendous multiplicity and mutuality of our involvement, we all ‘vibrate’ together in reflexive co-motion.” Beware, however, as in the case of any purely mechanical analogy, this too may be misleading: The ‘drummer’ in our case is actually the Spirit which lives in and animates everything and everyone everywhere everywhen at once. It’s not like our sun and/or our planetary configurations are especially causal, in other words. Every aspect of Being, including ‘you’, is an influenced and influential, hence functionally integral, aspect of The Flow* of Creativity,* without exception.

[Footnote:
* Note: these asterisked words reference the same features of Life that Jesus metaphorically alluded to as ‘the Son’ and ‘the Father’, which many also think and speak of as Christ and God, respectively, just in more action-descriptive terms I think.]

That being said, it has more recently struck me that developments in the field of modern computer systems may provide us with an even more illustrative model for the universally creative, feedback-loop based interfusion of The Essence of Creativity and the Life of every individual and amalgamated aspect of Its expression. To explore this proposition, imagine if you will that the main aim or goal of said Essence’s ‘program’–*the primary motive (i.e., ‘desire’) ensconced in its ‘source code’*–*is to maximally express and thereby experience Love and Joy, to Joyfully express and experience Love and Lovingly express and experience Joy to the greatest possible degree in every possible way, or something like that.

Next, to picture the activity of the Living Entity of our Creation (i.e., of ‘the Son’), imagine a universe-sized network made up of an infinite array of banks upon banks of computers matrixially web-strung together by way of both parallel and series connections, all simultaneously, individually and together, multi-processing the above referenced Love and Joy ‘program’, with each processor and every amalgamation thereof functionally outputting the ‘solution’ it ‘calculates’ will most probably yield the greatest possible Love and Joy ‘result’ in its case (as far as it can prognostically project, that is), which ‘solution’ then operationally functions as input in relation of any and all associated processors to whatever extent they ‘calculate’ it to be relevant to their own Love and Joy process, such that said output-n-input data-packet sequences co-actively ripple and reverberate around the network, sparking Love and Joy focused perceptions and decisions (i.e., experiences and expressions) which conjointly determine what takes place here, there and everywhere in ‘the body’ of said Entity* over the course of time.

[Footnote:
* “In him we live, and move, and have our being” (Acts 17:28) is how this was articulated by one who conceptualized said Entity as being the (male) ‘Son’ of the Spirit of the universal (male) ‘Father’ of Being, two millennia ago."]

Don’t let my self realizations confuse you where I sit in the interconnected, unity consciousness david. I’m a free spirited streaming where I need to be as myself, all the while aware. “We are all in this together”. I am quite happy to be myself as the ’I am’ aware and inclusive of the ‘we’ ‘all’..The individuation plays a vital role in the totality of this awareness. We, me, you or I is all sameness in the spirit matters in me. ;) the differences you highlighted out as I shared, only make me curious why one needs to seperate me out to weigh up against your ‘we’ ‘our’ view.If the view is an all inclusive awareness I would imagine your ‘wee’ could stream differently. No 1/ No 2 makes no difference in the stream of creative expression. It all serves the ‘whole’ David. It offloads, clears and starts over again. Emptiness awareness, is a vital aspect of the whole mind/body. What goes in, comes out in one form or another and this mind/body/spirit feeds itself exactly what the whole body listens too. The universal music plays it’s heavenly notes and it’s not what the doctor orders David. It’s what the universe orders. Gosh makes me wonder..”Am I”out of order or should I be thinking what I need to order? Well “I am”hungry so off I go to find me some delicious breakfast. ;)

When the shackles of concern about the ‘whole’ integrate into being, you could say, I quite like being myself.

You think. (I highlighted your ‘I think’) I just be!

I must add my joy and love form a joyous love affair with self and life..where would all that be without this little ole me!
And this life of course!!��

Last edited by JustBe : 29-03-2019 at 11:00 PM.
Old 30-03-2019, 01:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Don’t let my self realizations confuse you where I sit in the interconnected, unity consciousness david. I’m a free spirited streaming where I need to be as myself, all the while aware. “We are all in this together”. I am quite happy to be myself as the ’I am’ aware and inclusive of the ‘we’ ‘all’..The individuation plays a vital role in the totality of this awareness. We, me, you or I is all sameness in the spirit matters in me. ;) the differences you highlighted out as I shared, only make me curious why one needs to separate me out to weigh up against your ‘we’ ‘our’ view.If the view is an all inclusive awareness I would imagine your ‘wee’ could stream differently. No 1/ No 2 makes no difference in the stream of creative expression. It all serves the ‘whole’ David. It offloads, clears and starts over again. Emptiness awareness, is a vital aspect of the whole mind/body. What goes in, comes out in one form or another and this mind/body/spirit feeds itself exactly what the whole body listens too. The universal music plays it’s heavenly notes and it’s not what the doctor orders David. It’s what the universe orders. Gosh makes me wonder..”Am I”out of order or should I be thinking what I need to order? Well “I am”hungry so off I go to find me some delicious breakfast. ;)

When the shackles of concern about the ‘whole’ integrate into being, you could say, I quite like being myself.

You think. (I highlighted your ‘I think’) I just be!

I must add my joy and love form a joyous love affair with self and life..where would all that be without this little ole me!
And this life of course!!��
Great to 'hear' what you say (which rings 'true' to me), JustBe.

HIgh-Five, Fellow-Being!