Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 25-12-2012, 09:22 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
Juanita. Since you have all the answers. Answer this.
Who are blk shadows? Whats their process for reincarnation? What is the process for an earthbound soul?
GTG

toolite, I think we have discussed dark shadows before.....and that is all they are, shadows and just one way for spirit to let us know they are around...this doesn't mean they are evil.....I have seen my own loved ones manifest as shadows......why do you think that this is evil? the process for reincarnation is the same for most beings.......but it is their own decision (free will) as to when they will reincarnate and what lessons or experiences they want and/or need........ an earthbound soul is just temporarily confused and probably does not realize it is dead, but it will receive all the love, light and healing that it needs to cross over into a higher dimension.......these are not complicated questions and the answers are not difficult.... I don't think that I know it "all", but believe I know and understand quite a lot about spirit.........Happy Holidays...........
Old 26-12-2012, 02:03 AM
Toolite

I think that everything will be just fine and everyone goes in proper place. If Im wrong then ppl have nothing to worry about but, if Im right many are going to be disappointed in Spirit and will add to the lost soul and blk shadow count.
GTG
Old 26-12-2012, 02:56 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
I think that everything will be just fine and everyone goes in proper place. If Im wrong then ppl have nothing to worry about but, if Im right many are going to be disappointed in Spirit and will add to the lost soul and blk shadow count.
GTG

Toolite' well that was a very disappointing response from someone who waited so ardently for mine..... you are just so determined to expect the worst.....why is that? There 'are' lower realms, but they are only temporary..
Old 26-12-2012, 03:21 AM
Toolite

How long is temp? And are they not tormented or let me guess sandy beaches and lots of sun?
GTG
Old 26-12-2012, 03:58 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
How long is temp? And are they not tormented or let me guess sandy beaches and lots of sun?
GTG

No--no sandy beaches I'm afraid...and I don't think tormented would be correct either...they certainly are not in a happy place tho....temporary could be years, eons, or just a moment that feels like an eternity......Beings of light are close and will take them into the light when they are ready to see and accept..... will you at least accept the premise that we are spiritual beings temporarily in a physical body and that this earth is not our true home? Or do you believe that your physical body is who you really are? And do you believe that the source/God is love and light?
Old 26-12-2012, 04:49 AM
Toolite

Not sandy beaches but not torment but not happy? I give up. The majority wins. This is a lesson for me and I get it.
GTG
Old 26-12-2012, 04:55 AM
Toolite

Flesh is just a shell. Your soul remains the plus or minus life lessons. God who dwells in the Highest dimension of Heaven is The Source. He is the source of that Light.
GTG
Old 26-12-2012, 09:23 AM
Master
There are no evil souls. Just children who are not able to over come their circumstances.

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 26-12-2012, 10:57 AM
Syrbal

When we are in the light, every time we re incarnate we elect ourselves to a life plan. In other words, we agree to face the lessons we have elected for - be it committing bad deeds like murder, rape etc. This is our choosing.

If we have done bad things in our previous lives we can choose to re-incarnate into another life an face the consequences of our previous life's actions. The source does not decide for us, we are our own judge and jury.
Old 26-12-2012, 06:34 PM
Administrator
Hello

I dont see things as ever being evil its easy for us to say an act is evil or something that man does to another man is evil but is it. Or maybe is it simply a darker path of learning we have to experience to know all things that we are and all things we can do. Do we not need to be that good person and the bad person to find that path to the end run of enlightenment of our Soul ? If one never commits a crime then how does one know what that expereince is so that we have the compassions to deal with someone tha is a victim. I so feel we must be all thing and walk in all lifes possible. Why we come in so many times before we are finally done.

I have had past lives where I was not a good person where I did horrific things that in this life I am in they do not ring well to me but too I know well there was a path of learning there I experienece that did benifit me to being me.

I do not feel we get a choice in how we come in, we have to come to what our Soul needs to expereince we are but the tool for that experience.

Lynn