Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 19-11-2014, 01:53 AM
Pathfinder
Vibrations and Energy

Hello Everyone,

I'm a new member and this is my first post. I'm searching for some insight into 2 similar experiences I've had over the last few months. About 3 weeks after completing my level I in mid September, I woke up one night and immediately felt an intense vibration that I could both feel and hear very loudly and distinctly. My entire body had an immense tingling sensation, and my ears were ringing with some sort of vibration and high pitched sound that again, I could also feel strongly. It was very surprising and almost scary because it was so unexpected. I began asking God for protection because the sensation was becoming too much for comfort and it dissipated quickly. I didn't know what to make of it at the time.

I completed my level II recently, less than a week ago, and that night went home tired with a headache. I didn't go out (it was a Saturday) and just laid around until I went to bed. I woke up to the same thing I had experienced before but this time, I was much more calm and accepting of it. When I woke up, a ringing and vibration built up immediately and I felt the vibration even more intensely. It was pulsating throughout my head and body while at the same time the tingling sensation was absolutely incredible. The energy that overcame me was unlike anything I've ever felt before. The experience lasted much longer this time as I became comfortable in it, and surrounded myself with my guides and angels and told them I was going to let this happen for as long as it needed to since I knew they were with me and protecting me. Immediately afterwards, it felt as though I was elevated off of my bed with the energy and vibrations significantly intensifying. I have no idea if this actually happened or not since the sensation of energy overwhelmed any physical sense of anything material. I don't know how long this went on for. Could have been 15 seconds, could have been 2 minutes. When it ended, I was left laying there tired and fell back asleep.

As I've been exploring and expanding my spirituality through practicing Reiki, Meditation, and Chakra balancing, I get a feeling of intense energy in my legs and arms (more recently my entire body) when practicing Reiki, meditating, balancing my chakras or even just sitting around. I now realize this energy is the same thing I felt during the 2 experiences I've outlined above, but just not nearly at that level or magnitude. My dreams are much more vivid and seemingly profound. I get tired much earlier and my perceptions and reactions to things/conversations are just plain different. I'm so much more calm than before and I'm simply in a better place in life.

I'm wondering what anyone's thoughts are about these 2 experiences? Has anyone experienced anything like this before? I don't think I actually elevated off of my bed, and perhaps it was my higher self raising into parts of my aura/etheric field?

I know life changes after you receive your Reiki attunements (I can feel and see the proof) and to date, I've been attuned to Cho Ku Rei, Sei He Ki, Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen and the non-traditional symbol of the Antahkarana.

Thank you for reading and I appreciate your feedback in advance.

Last edited by jayemem : 19-11-2014 at 03:32 AM.