Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 01-11-2014, 05:02 PM
matharoo

The Mystery of the Closed Eyes

I see lots of things when I close my eyes. I want to know if I'm alone or not? What can these be?
1) Graininess or Disturbance (I Heard it's energy, they're visible with open eyes too)
2) Rainbows
3) Pink and Red Controllable Lines/Beams
4) Red or Blue dots
5) Purple Clouds (In Deep State)
6) Motion Blurred - Tunnel Effect
7) Random After-Images
8) Pink and White Strikes of Lightening Effect
It's the Main thing for what I joined this forum.
Old 01-11-2014, 05:20 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by matharoo
I see lots of things when I close my eyes. I want to know if I'm alone or not? What can these be?
1) Graininess or Disturbance (I Heard it's energy, they're visible with open eyes too)
2) Rainbows
4) Red or Blue dots
7) Random After-Images

I trust you will understand this from a person who does not to a person who does. I do not and there are reasons I don't. For some we shut this experience off. So the meaning is in understanding some do, some don't and it confirms nothing. Now every once in a while I do get glimpse of such things.

Yeah they might be but it'd have to be within your awareness. The brain is only aware of about 2% of what it receives so you don't see it. Things outside our physical limits are invisible to us even if they exist. Remember, you don't really see the object as soon as it hits the eye it is transferred to energy which obviously can be what the brain wishes.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Forgot to mention, there is a great little post of how the eye sees. It has some good information.
Old 03-11-2014, 11:28 PM
Master

matharoo, I hope you have more questions down the line and stick around. If you dig a little there is a lot going on here.

Have you tried meditating with the patterns you see while your eyes are closed?
Old 04-11-2014, 08:01 AM
Suspended
Welcome to the forum. You are not alone. I see all sorts when my eyes are closed.

As to what they are - they can be whatever you want them to be. Given that you've posted this in the 'Signs and Synchs' section, I assume you want them to be signs or synchs.
Old 05-11-2014, 11:42 AM
matharoo

Yes I Meditate on Them Usually.
And I posted this in Signs and Synchs because I didn't find any other familiar subforum.
I just don't know what it is. I like it. There is just another universe there when I close my eyes.
Old 08-11-2014, 06:50 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by matharoo
2) Rainbows
4) Red or Blue dots
7) Random After-Images

I recently heard a medium say something to the effect of, how does one know one is a starseed, galactic human etc, and she said, "It's what you see when you close your eyes- the streaks and rainbows."

Kinda vague though- just saying it is usually related to activation of your higher chakras and your spiritual DNA. The lightning like stuff, sudden bright dots, I think are communications from spirits, higher self- the advanced spirits who oversee galactic humans. Your #1 is prana, it is something like potential matter, perhaps the energy (which is part mass) that carries thoughts. It is actually nano-tiny, but you (we) can see it with the naked eye, like there is a microscope we're looking through, because the scale is somehow changing. I can usually only see it in darkness, but sometimes during the day, have to try harder.

This is all a "letting up" of the 3D illusions (well, they are real but are only part of reality) so that we start to see more parts, like thought energy, Akashic record energy. Thought energy is like "spirit code" that is positively charged and is seeking matter that will submit to it. It can be sensed just like their are radio frequencies and wifi signals (how is that carried wirelessly ? I don't know), ie code that is "in the air" as it were, that actually has tremendous amounts of detail in it- you can watch a movie thru a wireless connection and there are megabytes of info, enormous amounts of detail, like the buttons on one's shirt, the clouds in the sky, ALL of this detail gets recorded, it's a record of a previous 3d reality encoded into another form, which can then be received and interpreted via sensory organs- which is what your thoughts and AKashic records are as well. All of our recording and media technology are analogies for perception and communication that can also happen without the intermediary device.

So this energy can be sensed, and sometimes that comes thru the visual field, but our eyes are not the only organ thru which we can sense this info/energy.
Hope that helps