Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 19-11-2014, 11:16 AM
Kolibri

Weird signs in the past

Hi everyone!

I've always been a sceptic of existing of anything beyond human technology and relying on public theories that explains that situations like this is merely a psychotic visual. When i was 8-10 years old i recall this weirdest of weird situations which i started to doubt that really happened immediately after it happened. I saw something black and small floating in perfect circles like it wanted to get my attention. I approached this weird little black thing that i thought was a mosquito/fly or some other bug. Then it fell down like it died. I had perfect focus on the object and went to pick it and turned out it was a simple small piece of black rock... FLOATING... IN PERFECT CIRCLES. It was too difficult for my child mind to give any explanation for this when it happened. There are only few who believed me when i told about this and they most likely think i'm insane.

About six months ago, I was at the bed trying to sleep and the thoughts of my isolative/lonely/desperate life made me feel unusually bad. Then suddenly i felt that two or three electrical fingers pet my head like trying to comfort me. That made me recall the sight of the past and woke my interest to search for true answers of existence instead of relying on a lie created by evil human ego. And since that i've had at least two additional contacts with spirits. One of them was STRONG one. I had really bad and evil thoughts and i spelled out loud something so horrible that i really regret... immediately after that i felt electrical finger spiraling at my head and some kind of strong static field started to scan me or drain something from me. After that i truly woke up for the reality.

Is there anyone with similiar experiences? What could these things possibly mean?! I have a randomized theory but i'd really appreciate if you shared your thoughts.

Thank you!