Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 27-10-2014, 11:44 PM
Pernix

Iowa

I have no idea why but I have been seeing Iowa in the US almost everywhere I look at least once a day. I don't know why .. I have asked the Universe for guidence and its pretty good about putting me where I need to be but for the light of me I have no idea why it would want me in Iowa. I have nothing against it and right now I am a leaf on the wind. Once I finsh some schooling I could go anywhere in the WORLD, but for some darn reason Iowa keeps coming up. Nowhere I think spefic but for some reason all I see or hear is Iowa some place in Iowa or a person or a license plate its everywhere at least once a day.

Does anyone want to please throw thier two cents at me.
Old 28-10-2014, 02:31 AM
Pernix

Really no one?

I mean why would I be seening Iowa almost everyday?

I was hoping you guy's might help.
Old 28-10-2014, 02:37 AM
Gracey

brain wise, our subconscious can latch on to something and then you will notice it a lot thereafter. people do this a lot with numbers.

on the other hand, you just might be having a calling to go there. i did this when i was 16. i stood in my bedroom and i felt a pull to the midwest. i knew at that moment, one day i would live out there. i never felt this again or gave it another thought. a couple of years later while in the navy, i met a man from the midwest and i ended up living out there for 16 years.

so, the question to ask your self, do you have a knowing with Iowa, do you feel a pull or is it just like recognizing a number all day long due to your subconscious fixating on it?
Old 28-10-2014, 03:53 AM
Pernix

Jessup Iowa

While in the USAF I replied to 1 letter for some kid from Jessup Iowa while in Afghanistan in 2001 .. Other than that I have no draw to Iowa .. Like I said after school I could go anywhere .. but for some odd reason .. I keep seeing IOWA USA … Why .. I have no idea other than some random id I have ZERO connection with the place other than it is as good as anywhere to be.
Old 28-10-2014, 01:47 PM
Gracey

maybe the kid from Iowa was thinking about ya and you picked up on it. and maybe a road trip in the future might be fun. :) road trips are always fun. :)
Old 28-10-2014, 04:44 PM
KevinO

Lie down and be in Iowa. Just be there. Perceive what is around you. Try this as you go to sleep if you want.

The reasoning being, part of you is unconsciously in Iowa. Put yourself there consciously. Be willing to see whatever comes up.

Have fun! I love mysteries
Old 29-10-2014, 03:31 AM
Pernix

I think I figured it out .. it's not about Iowa .. it's about getting ready to listen .. I think thats what Unni is trying to tell me .. or maybe all of us .. we need to quite down and listen to ourselves and the world around us. Atleast thats what I am going to take away from Iowa being everywhere I look.
Old 29-10-2014, 12:34 PM
Deactivated Account
You may want to check this out:

http://patch.com/iowa/cedarfalls/bp-...prai1c53482a8a

The meaning behind recurring names is always worth a look at.
Old 29-10-2014, 01:16 PM
Knower

Once you see sonething a few times you keep looking for it so see even more examples which you otherwise wouldn't. Saying that, keep an eye out for some meaning. A person you meet for example. Synchronicity often leads somewhere