Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 09-07-2011, 09:37 PM
SenyxPanda

Meeting my guide?

Would it help if I put some of my favorite possesions out when I meditate to contact my guide? I was just wondering if it would. Thanks if you have an answer.

Rachel.
Old 09-07-2011, 09:58 PM
Deactivated Account
I think if you believe that will help it might :)

What you could also try is just before you meditate invite your guide to join you or meet you in the mediation, ask them to make themselves known to you in the meditation.

Spiritual Inspiration

The forum for seekers everywhere...
Old 09-07-2011, 10:07 PM
SenyxPanda

Thanks for the help Daisy!
Old 09-07-2011, 10:08 PM
Deactivated Account
Don't worry if it doesn't happen straightaway, it can take time, don't lose hope :)

Spiritual Inspiration

The forum for seekers everywhere...
Old 10-07-2011, 01:12 PM
mattie

Communicating With Guides

Putting our favorite possessions isn’t necessary to contact your guide(s), but if this makes you comfortable using these as a familiar talisman it is OK.

We have a huge spiritual team that is always there for us. We have an automatic connection to them. All we have to do is to open up & invite them to visit w/ us. There are there, but they can't intefere, so we have to invite them to communicate w/ us. It is always prudent to get in the habit of quizzing them to make sure that they are who they claim to be. This is easy.

Vetting Nonphysical Entities- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d=1#post156097

Daisy is right about having patience w/ contacting our guides. There are many ways they can communicate w/ us, so be open to multiple subtle signals. Sometimes communication will be via dreams while other times it is simply being led to a book or site. TRUST just KNOWing. Other times it can be a physical sensation that can be a confirmation.

From what you described in your welcome post I think that it is already likely that you are in contact w/ your guides.

Let us know how this unfolds for you.
Old 10-07-2011, 02:21 PM
Master
I think you've got your fair share of good replies, but I just wanted to reaffirm to NOT LOSE HOPE. It's been two years since I first started attempting communication with my guides, and I've received minimal results. In fact, about a year ago, I strongly believed I had met a guide since he appeared to me in 3 separate dreams and gave me clues to his presence in daily life, but I haven't heard from him since, and now I'm starting to doubt if he was actually a guide to begin with since he never spoke to me in those dreams nor stated his identity as a guide.

It's been a year since then, and I'm ready to start attempting contact with them again.. so don't give up. It'll probably be frustrating if you're not very open to the spiritual realm. You'll want to believe you're receiving signs and whatnot, but you'll also be skeptical because the signs you'll receive will be subtle. You'll think, "Oh, that can't be them. That was too minor."

But the spiritual realm works in subtle ways, and for that reason, learning to communicate with your guides and learning to register those signs in your everyday life is quite the challenge. It's meant to be!

Good luck!

Old 10-07-2011, 03:48 PM
SenyxPanda

Thanks everyone for your answers!
Old 10-07-2011, 03:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SenyxPanda
Thanks everyone for your answers!

Best Wishes for You!!
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/