Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 23-12-2012, 02:18 PM
Knower

Angels and guides joking / doing funny things

Does anyone else's angels or guides have a sense of humour like mine?
The blonde angel I've seen since I was little always sang to me and comforted me. But she always was making jokes to cheer me up. Shes got a sarcastic sense of humour and was always making me laughing.

The dark haired one I remember a past life with has always been really clumsy. She's funny in a cute way, because she doesnt mean to be. She always gets this look on her face like 'you've got to be kidding me' and this frown.
I remember her laying with me one night and she got up and tripped over a rug at the end of my bed and face planted into the door frame.we laughed about it later.
Another time she went sliding down the hallway in a torrent of water, because she'd tipped the free standing bathover whilst getting out. It was the funniest thing and it still makes me laugh.
The other thing I remember is her dressed up in this orange dinosaur costume roaring at a bunch of kids.
Old 23-12-2012, 08:50 PM
DeepForest

At the time I had a strong connection to my guide. I was in the city and she was curious about the things I saw around me. It was as if she did not know the details of daily life in the material realm here at earth. She asked about the fashion stores and I explained that "right" clothes are important to us as it is a way of communicating who you are and people will be more or less willing to get to know you dependent on several things like style.

However it was like she asked just to have me talk and not like it was the most important knowledge to her, but she was curious and listened politely.

I said to her: now its your turn; you show me someone who is "open". I walked through the crowded place and I soon saw someone i got a "connection" with just by looking in the eyes for one second as we passed. Ok, that was not too convincing i said. Show me someone else I asked.

Later I sat down in the sunshine. Across there was an old man sitting and looking like a drunk man. He had his little radio playing something. He had a too small shirt for his belly. I thought "wow, this the moment this man will disclose himself as the wise man having reached enlightenment - the one man you least expect (a cliche in zen-stories)".. My phone rang, started to talk, I got up to walk away, was on my way to finish the call as I passed the old man, and he shouts at me: "I know someone greater then you" (he hadn't addressed anyone else earlier what I observed).. I asked him.. He started to talk about Jesus and Elvis and about Elvis manager who was able to cure cancer.

I was thinking it was my guide/angle joking with me when I was not convinced with the first open person she showed me