Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 14-12-2012, 02:23 AM
Knower

Not an orb as such....but worth looking
Old 14-12-2012, 02:45 AM
Raineco

Quote:
Originally Posted by metarealityseeker
Check out my new thread in General beliefs....I just posted mine from my wedding a few weeks ago....CRAZZZZZYYYYYY IF their orbs

Yep, them are orbs!
(the one w the lights streaking on the ceiling, and the man standing under the uh... the thing.)

Paul I think that daytime one is maybe an orb, maybe something different, made out of ectoplasm.
Old 14-12-2012, 11:35 AM
Knower
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=43513

I don't think it's an orb, but I know it's spirit based....

The link above is from when I originally posted the picture for all to see - you can read people's ideas about it there. The whole area is super rich in spirit activity!
Old 14-12-2012, 09:09 PM
MissParker

beautiful orbs

Hi I am new to this site but I am and have always been fasinated with all things spiritual as I have over the years experienced some things. I am very sensitive to the spiritual world. Anyway I love your orb pics orbs are so beautiful and so amazing. A normal picture was taken in my backyard and when we went to look at it there were about 6 orbs in the picture we had not seen with the naked eye it was amazing.
thanks for the pics.
Old 14-12-2012, 10:00 PM
Henri77

This video is astonishing, and I've shared it repeatedly
shot by a spiritual group visiting Karnak Egypt temple ( a literal snowstorm of orbs) red/flashes are other cameras being used

I've not yet seen one myself however.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvPDmpDpF00

Last edited by Henri77 : 14-12-2012 at 11:07 PM.
Old 15-12-2012, 04:13 AM
Raineco

I also had a series with tons of them- I was at a play-farm with kids and they were playing in a big cornbin, burying each other in it. The first orbs showed up by their heads - which is really common (metarealityseeker's wedding pic- they are by the two men).
But I have just included this one because it has so many of them, I didn't hold the camera steady so anything moving is blurry ... AND that camera motion seemed to make more orbs appear, it's like it allowed a peek at another dimension or frequency not visible to the naked eye. If you zoom in you can see even more, layers of them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg motionOrbsCornbin.jpg (181.4 KB, 2 views)
Old 15-12-2012, 04:14 AM
Raineco

oh yeah, there was a myriad of reasons I had many orbs around me that day, the safety of the kids was just one...
Old 15-12-2012, 04:23 AM
Raineco

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpysApXRXYE

check out this YouTube video (and thousands of others on strange clouds, etc, if ya got time....)
I'm guessing it's some sort of ectoplasm, something spirit uses, or alternatively it's the same kind of "cloud stuff" we see everyday, but it is controlled by a discarnate or distant intelligent entity. Hmm, I wonder if the orbs are made of the same thing there's just a tiny quanitity of it....