Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 27-07-2011, 08:13 PM
Knower
Something strange in my throat chakra, help.

I can draw chakra arrays of chakra flows while meditating. I did one of myself today, which I haven't done in a while, and it came out like this:

the energy flows from left to right, and I wanted to know if anyone knew what the the large... blockage?.... at my throat chakra was. I'm not exactly sure what it is, I know it's taking in energy and then expelling it through the blue and green symbol on the right, and I know it's disrupting the flow of my crown, third-eye, and heart chakras. or if anyone has any suggestions for a general unblocking of my throat chakra. any other observations are also appreciated.

note: my friend is a taurus and I get drawn to her via an almost out-of-body experience if I haven't seen her in a long time. taurus is a sign that corresponds with the throat chakra, I haven't seen her in a month. I'm starting to be drawn to her again. does anyone know what this means?

EDIT: I did a little research, the obstruction (or outside force) is pressing against my heart chakra, you can see that in the picture. this could explain why I have been having problems with my heart and lungs. not physical problems, I had them checked by my doctor, by I often feel like I can't get enough oxygen, even though I am. (the heart chakra is connected to the heart and lungs) not sure if this is relevant, but I thought I'd add it.

I used to Fly.

Last edited by Wolfe of Wildwood : 27-07-2011 at 09:16 PM.
Old 27-07-2011, 09:21 PM
Enya

Very interesting drawing and way of interpreting!
I don't see the 'intrusion' as a blockage, but more as a seed of insight, change and knowledge entering your being. Notice the rainbow colours around it - connections to another level of balance. I think you're receiving healing and deep energetic changes.
Old 27-07-2011, 10:18 PM
Master
Enya I get that same feelign and I also agree very very wonderful way of drawing your energy...I don't feel it's a blockage either, something deeper down is going on, maybe you should draw only your throat chakra and see what you get.
Spiritlite.
Old 28-07-2011, 01:01 AM
SerpentQueen

Totally cool. I wish I could draw. I am completely new to this chakra meditation stuff, so take the following comments for what they are worth (probably NOT much). I am comparing your drawing to how I would draw my own experience --- if I had any drawing talent, which I don't...

I am intrigued by a couple of differences to my own experience.

1) The chakras seem to be spinning in all the same direction? For me, they spin in opposite directions. So red and yellow spin one way, the orange spins the opposite? I wish I could draw this because obviously I can't explain it in words..

2) Your yellow chakra... very very intrigued by the wavy lines going out from it. Can you explain what that is?

3) The green (heart) ... here is where I think the "problem" may lie (but there really are no problems, are there?). Because when mine gets spinning, it expands outward so if I were to draw, it would expand so large it'd be 4 or 5 or 6 times the size as the lower ones... larger than my body... it spins outward, expands. So I'm wondering here, if THAT is the true blockage? Squished between -- maybe an overactive yellow chakra? And something going on with the throat above it? Maybe your heart wants to expand, expand?? So that rainbow to the left side is actually part of the heart, not the throat?

4) The throat -- those zig zag lines.. not sure what that is. I don't think I have throat blockages because goodness knows I'm verbose. Though I did swallow a fly today and my throat is still scratchy from that... but I digress!

5) Third eye -- in my experience, it is opposite of the heart, so while the heart expands ever outward like a vortex or tornado or hurricane, the third eye rotates inward like a whirlpool when you drain the bathtub...

6) Crown -- in my case, rotates horizontal, not vertical. Totally different to all the rest. So it's like a tornado extending from heavens into your body.

Okay so that is my experience, if I could draw it -- if we compare, I'm thinking maybe the issue isn't the throat, but the heart. It's ready to expand!!! And it needs room to do that?

Take what resonates, ignore the rest...
Old 28-07-2011, 01:30 AM
Knower
enya and spiritlite, I hadn't thought that maybe the force is meant to be there, I'll have to look into it. I just know it's not usually there, and it's not strictly "my" energy.

that's an interesting take SerpentQueen, we see our chakras differently. I think of mine as points of power, and all the points themselves are usually similar in size, and yes, my rotation is quite boring while I'm meditating, they're trying to resonate together. :P usually the lines around it represent the way that their energy expands, contracts, flows, or converts, though in this case the large rainbow to the left is an outside energy, I think. or at least an unfamiliar one.

I agree that the heart chakra may need to expand, that would explain why the energy around it was smaller than the other chakras, and sort of pressed in, instead of flowing.

the lines around the yellow chakra are pulling energy into and through the spiral, and then directing and focusing it as it's let back out into the flow of energy through the body. if it's overactive it would explain why I got nearly dragged into my friend's body across town the other day, since the solar plexus picks up vibrations and essences. though that sort of thing always happens when I'm alone for too long, too much time to think.

the thing that concerns me is that the throat chakra seems to be stealing some of the energy trying to come from the heart, when it doubles back from the barrier created by the construct on the left. maybe the throat isn't blocked, but bloated?

I used to Fly.
Old 28-07-2011, 01:48 AM
SerpentQueen

Hmmm... and I again I must first place a caveat on this that I have ... no idea what I'm doing... lol...

So, that little blip there, where the throat chakra spin meets the rainbow and doubles back? Maybe you can just give this a try... let it double back so the throat chakra spins in the other direction? Maybe it wants to do that? Because then it would feed back into the heart, expanding it.

What happens with mine is that they each go in opposite directions like that, doing circle 8's... then something does happen with the heart and it's like it loopty-loops a few times extra around the heart, which is what is expanding it... then it swingssss out of the loop and up to the throat, spins a few times, then to the eye, where once again it gets sucked in and does more loops than it does with the others, building up speed and momentum before entering the crown...

I totally wish I could draw this. Maybe you could help and we could collaborate and draw it for me? I would love to know if anyone else experiences this. I've tried to force it to go more neat and orderly, and it will... only to revert again... and when it goes like it wants to, it feels right. It gets stronger and stronger and creates this thing where the energy is flowing in from crown, through all the loops as I described, down to the root, where it grows "roots" like trees... then back up again to crown and out to universe... when it does the multiple loops around the heart, it also flows down my arms and out my fingertips too.

So ... I don't know if the throat is blocked... so much as... it wants you to flow the energy back around the heart again a few more times. If the rainbow is coming from outside, this makes sense to me. It's like the world is saying... we need your heart energy...

You said you were having heart and lung problems... I did too, that was a few years ago, sent to ER thinking I was having heart attack, no problems picked up on tests ever, sent home again, no explanation for the pain (and it WAS very painful). Haven't had any problems for a couple of years now. Maybe your heart chakra wants to crack open.
Old 28-07-2011, 01:55 AM
Master
Wolfe... To me the drawing of your throat chakra looks like there are blockages two way... not receiving and not expressing.

Being very verbal is not the issue, as someone mentioned above, but when the throat center is blocked there are communication issues... something, probably with emotion, that needed to be said in the past and was not, or some holding back from more honest and free communication in the present.

Xan

Old 28-07-2011, 02:00 AM
SerpentQueen

Also I am so intrigued about the yellow chakra and the outside energies feeding it. I don't get outside energies, except from crown. It's like it's all self-contained. Well, when it flows out of the heart, fingertips, and from the root to make roots, that goes outside ... but it's coming from me, originating from me and outward.

Don't want to de-rail your thread but interested if this is common experience? To have outside energies flowing into the chakras and feeding them? Other than the crown?

Oh wait.. I re-read... I think I misunderstood...

You know, I am thinking this all points back to the heart again!!! The red, orange, yellow want to all feed your heart!!!! But something is stopping that upward motion to expand the heart... so the extra energy is flowing OUTWARD instead of into your heart...

Yeah.... that makes sense to me... because I can get those three lowers spinning super fast, and it builds and builds, and then feeds into the heart, then swoops into the throat, which feeds back into the heart... it's like the heart is the center ... it's not all neat and orderly with all chakras spinning the same amount and speed! Not at all. I tried that first, but it didn't want to go that way... so I let it go the way it wanted... try that. Try relaxing into it... remove all ideas from your mind how it's supposed to flow... and when it gets to your heart, don't fight it if the heart just expands like crazy and it seems all the energy is going there...

Totally understand if you hesitate on that, given history of heart health problems. It will eventually release from the heart and then flow through the throat and then create a similar expansive -- yet inward, not outward -- vortex into the third eye.

Well, if I'm doing it "right." I have nooo idea. Maybe I'm the one with blockages! I can just say that it feels good, very energizing, and right.
Old 28-07-2011, 08:05 PM
DulcePoetica

Ok, first I want to say that I love this approach. I plan to experiment with this very soon, as I had a visceral response to this drawing, as if I know what it feels like.

Now, of course, I could simply be reading my own stuff into it, but I'll put it this way; if that were a drawing of me, here is what I would assume it meant:

Someone important to you hurt you, and has been trying to reconcile. You take great pride in knowing how to take care of yourself after an emotional injury, but it may be time to be vulnerable again. Right now, it looks like "me" is running the show, and having a party too! To me, the dark half circle to the left feels like it was a wall that is starting to bend. I'd say since the curve is between your heart and throat, what's being affected is your ability to listen lovingly. To accept what this person is trying to express to you.

Those rock-looking things look painful, so I would definitely find out what they are first and foremost. If that barrier gives way like it looks like it wants to, you don't want those nasty thing floating around inside you! Could be they are specific incidents you are "holding on to" in order to strengthen your case against forgiving this person? Could be they are serious details that need to be addressed before you can resolve whatever is going on.

Also, the intersecting blue and green jagged lines to the right seem like they might represent a sharp tongue. Are you gossiping or being overly sarcastic as a means to mask your true feelings? Especially since it looks like whatever is coming out there is also creating another shield on the other side that may be preventing your heart and mind from flowing freely.

I can't wait to get out my pencils now!!!
Old 28-07-2011, 09:38 PM
Knower
I am fairly sure this isn't caused by a personal relationship, as when I say "outside force" I should clarify I mean outside of our "realm", not outside of me. I'm used to having outside energies from our "realm" flow through me, so I don't believe it's caused by a problem with someone I know. I'm not sure what the rock type things are though, I asked my spirit guide, but he's being no help. again. doesn't help that he was hard to contact, kept going from almost-faded to unusually concrete. I'm going to try to contact, or channel, whatever it is that the energy came from. it may be that like spiritlite and enya said, it's something I need to learn, but perhaps some other blockage is getting in the way. I haven't had time to draw just my throat chakra, I hope to do that as well though.

I used to Fly.