Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 03-04-2018, 02:25 PM
Badcopyinc

I'm deeply grateful for all of things i once perceived as negative.
They have shown me that flowers cannot grow without rain.
Old 04-04-2018, 03:17 PM
Guide

I am grateful that my mind chatter is quiet today
Old 04-04-2018, 07:16 PM
Master
I'm grateful for the magic, synchronicities, visions, communication, healing, validation and wonder that was in the John of God experience.
Today I'm grateful for Qi Gong and feeling the energies in my body, the peace in my mind and the joy in my heart.
Old 05-04-2018, 02:40 AM
Master
I'm really thankful for my coworkers at my Job.
Old 05-04-2018, 06:13 PM
Suspended
90s rock music. <3
Old 05-04-2018, 07:36 PM
Experiencer

Today I am thankful and grateful for the many teachers I have been fortunate to come across and meet in this lifetime, especially my main teacher who has shown nothing but patience and compassion.
Old 07-04-2018, 08:29 PM
Master
Today I'm grateful for the amazing and fun packed day yesterday with Students and Clients. Weeeee! Keep it coming Universe and Thank You!
Old 07-04-2018, 10:40 PM
Experiencer

Oops... forgot yesterday's...

Yesterday I meant to post that I am thankful and grateful for having a partner who can cook just about anything and make it taste delicious!

Today I am thankful and grateful for being able to buy filtrated water so easily.
Old 09-04-2018, 07:27 PM
Master
Today I'm grateful for all the people in this thread who take the time to notice the things in their life they are grateful for from small to large :)
Old 09-04-2018, 09:23 PM
Experiencer

Yesterday's:

I'm thankful and grateful for feeling well. I tend to take it for granted when I am feeling well, so when I notice that I am I try to remember what a gift it is to be healthy.

Today:

I'm thankful and grateful for this forum and members like CrystalSong who make it so nice!