Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 27-01-2022, 04:52 PM
My angels are my big time friends. :) I smile to them and thank them all the time!
They have saved me SO many times ...and have helped me so many times...
I can't list the times, oh my!
And because I listen to them, thank them, thus, acknowledging them...I believe that is why they help me more!!
I mean everyone will come to your house more if you welcome them and give them an open invitation!

I would like to list some amazing interventions - but it's too much.
And when necessary they say complete sentences to me - very clearly!
Just adding all this, cuz to me the issue was the worship, that's all.

(And there's a difference between your angels, a deceased loved one or God Himself...
you (I) always know...there's no question who is communicating!
And who to smile and thank. )

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-01-2022, 08:22 PM
Administrator
I would have to agree with what Miss Hepburn has said. Angels are always around you.
but you have to invite them they cannot interfere otherwise.

Namaste
Old 27-01-2022, 10:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I would have to agree with what Miss Hepburn has said. Angels are always around you.
but you have to invite them they cannot interfere otherwise.
Is that true? I don't know that much.
I know a lot of idiots that have been protected in a few ways...
some may be atheists..they did no inviting!

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-01-2022, 08:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoni7510
How and what you worship is function of your total experience and beliefs as well as exposure

Yes, good point. We all grow up in different contexts and cultures. On top of that, people are now more able to mix and match spiritual traditions. One person's angel is another person's god.
Old 28-01-2022, 09:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
My angels are my big time friends. :) I smile to them and thank them all the time!
They have saved me SO many times ...and have helped me so many times...
I like this message 'spot on' best friends - and my Angels, can't tell you how many times ive witnessed them helping when ive nearly crashed the mountain bike, and other stuff - must lean to slow down in my late 60's now.. Yes and the good morning, have a good day and thank you, is so nice and important for good friendship.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 28-01-2022, 10:47 AM
Master
I work with Archangels quite a lot. I've learnt quite much about them via Diana Cooper. Many I had not heard of before.
I like to work with the 4 Archangels that are in the charge of the Soul Star chakra.
If need be I call on AA Michael or AA Uriel. Both have legions of angels and at least AA Michael also has legions of dragons.
Dragons btw are also of the angelic realms.
Apart from that I love Unicorns, also from the angelic realms. They come through the Lyran Stargate and are very high vibrational.

And of course my guardian angel :)

Worship, nope. I don't do worship. Respect, appreciation and love, yes.
Old 28-01-2022, 02:19 PM
Master
The discussion is interesting. By the way I agree with almost every single one of your points and I can see we all have different experiences with angels. By worship I mean following instructions showing love and appreciation and communion. I have a very special relationship with my Guardian Angel but I am also a Christian.
Old 28-01-2022, 02:51 PM
Master
I don't follow instructions. I call on Archangels or other energy beings like Ascended Masters, Unicorns, dragons, etc. when I feel it's needed.
There are no instructions and rules and regulations.
I'm officially Roman Catholic, but I am not religious, I'm not keen on religion either, but that's for another discussion.

Worship to me means making an external power bigger and mightier than you.
On our ascension it's important that we become the mighty one ourselves and don't need external guidance & strength so often anymore, if at all. We are to be Masters ourselves.

Anywho, as for Archangels or other beings from the angelic realms... I work with them often :)
Old 28-01-2022, 03:34 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
We are to be Masters ourselves.
Yup. :)And on that topic -I loved the book by John Randolph Price, 'Super Beings'.

Old 28-01-2022, 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoni7510
...By worship I mean
following instructions
showing love
appreciation
communion.
Ah, and there we have it - your definition of worship.
Thank you. :)
(Edited your post for myself.)