Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 27-12-2021, 06:20 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
The angelic can elate you or drop you into the deepest abyss, what ever brings you forward. Not by their own choice, they bring into matter what has been created by others, our higher self, soul or who ever oversees our live.

Um are you saying angels create physicality?

Everyone creates or at least calls what they wish for into their life, so why is it on the angels I wonder?
Old 27-12-2021, 06:22 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFree
I sometimes think angels are evil. Like they do a lot of good things for me but i have noticed they do some harsh or outright evil things?

It appears people define the word differently.

To me, angels are not an object. They are identified through the light in their being. The light of God, Source, Omnipresence, goodness.

So no, they don't do "evil things." Were it so, they would not be worthy of the word.
Old 27-12-2021, 06:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust
Um are you saying angels create physicality?
Everyone creates or at least calls what they wish for into their life, so why is it on the angels I wonder?
No, this is a different consciousness stream that creates physicality, not the angelic. Most would know them as the Elohim.
Even so the angelic play a role in bringing creation into manifestation, their most important role still is, to assist all entities and beings on their way from source and back. And as I have hinted earlier, they do anything to bring this about.
In regards to: Everyone creates, of cause,to some degree. Still the Elohim, initiate and oversee all creation, and bring about the changes when they are due.
Old 27-12-2021, 06:50 AM
Master

Fair enough Rah Nam.

What about those of us who can't find our way back?

Happy 2022. I thought you'd gone for a while there.
Old 27-12-2021, 06:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFree
I sometimes think angels are evil. Like they do a lot of good things for me but i have noticed they do some harsh or outright evil things?

If you are looking at Angels from a Jewish/Christian viewpoint then all you have to do is look at the Fallen Angels and their leader for your answer.

In some religions, The word, sometimes translated as Angel, can be used and sometimes come across, at times, as mischievous characters.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 27-12-2021, 07:32 PM
Guide
Location: Vancouver, WA, USA and I have a second home in the city of Kherson, Ukraine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
If you experience that you're not connecting with angels.
Angels, Archangels, Ascended Masters, Unicorns, and all other Light beings are very high vibrational and they are never ever bad.
So whatever you're attracting, it's not Light beings.
I agree. That which we commonly call evil exists only in the lower heavens which surround the Earth and other worlds. These realms do not produce "light beings". Since angels originate on and are beings of the Atmic plane it is categorically impossible for any angel to be or do evil.

We humans sometimes claim differently because in our lore we have come to call other beings besides true angels, angels. We sometimes are not capable of discerning any plane that is above the mid emotional and so it is to be expected that we are easily deceived.

Those physical human beings who came to this planet in times past were seen by indigenous humans to have come from the skies and so were often called angels. And those colonists (would be angels) who disobeyed their own rules, abandoning their status of colonists (metaphorically being evicted from Eden) and taking wives among Earth produced women, (Cain finding a wife in the land of Nod, according to our Bible) were called "fallen angels". The entirety of the story of Adam and Eve, Cain and Able (who were living in the protected area set aside for colonists that we now call "the garden"), The whole of this story was no more than the account of off world colonists and their decisions to leave their status as colonists and integrate with the Earth. Why the serpent? Because the serpent has long been the symbol of the Earth. Who better to tempt?) It is all allegory. Their offspring were hybrids of Earth humans and off worlder humans. They all had human souls. These were the Elohim of religious stories. They were real but they were NOT true angels. They were just the children of colonists and Earth humans. And some were large sized. But this should not evoke any sense of wonder because why should we all look the same anyway? On a big planet the human beings might be bigger than here on Earth. Nothing mystical in that idea.

It is quite impossible for any evil to exist in any plane above the mid to higher Astral. The reason is because as we look upward we find less and less separation from the source (God). And kindly remember that it is this separation that is called evil by us. The Manasic, Buddhic, Mental, Astral and Ethereal were all created at the same time as the physical. The plane of the angels is higher. The plane of the angels (the Atmic) was in existence before the creation. It is the plane just below that of the source (God). Remembering that evil is only a description of a degree of separation from God we can easily see that it is quite impossible for a real angel to even remotely resemble some evil being.

When a human soul achieves the degree of "master" or "ascended master" he or she finds themselves functional on the Buddhic plane and, to a degree, conscious on the Atmic. These types are far above the planes where evil can exist. But... because a master soul is still "of the Earth" he or she can and sometimes do, "fall" which is to say they make mistakes and descend back to nearer the lower planes until they "pay their debts". And this very real possibility is where we get legends of Lucifer and Satan etc etc....

Much of our difficulty arises from the fact that our ancestors were not able to comprehend the fact of off world colonists living on our planet with us. Instead they thought in mystical terms. And this inclination was because they were not able to raise themselves above the Astral/emotional. It was these influences that are recorded today in various religious scriptures, some more than others.

Of all the major religions in the world today it is Hinduism that best reflects the truth of those old days.

Last edited by bartholomew : 27-12-2021 at 09:07 PM.
Old 28-12-2021, 01:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust
Fair enough Rah Nam.

What about those of us who can't find our way back?

Happy 2022. I thought you'd gone for a while there.
What to you mean by: those of us?
You seam to include yourself in it, even so, if I am correct, you are Fae and the Fae as well as the angelic can not get lost anywhere. We simply return or are returned to our respective realm and healed.
I wanted to say, it is extremely rare, but I was corrected and I say it is very rare that someone gets lost, as you say, and will be returned to the central sun. This is what happens in those cases.
Old 28-12-2021, 06:12 AM
Master

I wish I knew what Fae really meant / was. You said they keep things in balance. Are there different missions etc? What does balance mean? Oh well, I guess I will have these answered one day haha

Do you mean it's rare the angelic or Fae gets lost, or do you mean rare for anyone? If it is so, we are never gone, we are always "here" anyway.

Thanks.
Old 09-02-2022, 01:07 PM
Newbie ;)

Yes

There are angels that have fallen. These are the ones doing evil things. Also The angels that did not fall from grace may be sent to punish someone by God.
Old 09-02-2022, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattRyan
Also The angels that did not fall from grace may be sent to punish someone by God.
Well, I reject that very idea.
And THAT is a hot issue here...does God punish?
Or is there a Brilliant System set up of checks and balances, what is sown is reaped...and why?
Not to punish at all, but to teach, so we can learn and grow closer to whatever one wants to say: Wisdom, Knowledge,
Peace, God-realization, Home, Heaven.

''Since angels originate on and are beings of the Atmic plane it is categorically
impossible for any angel to be or do evil.'' - Above, post 16

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru