Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 13-01-2024, 03:11 PM
Master

The most common dream symbol

What is your most common dream symbol? Some may have more than one.

Something that has been appearing in your dreams, from time to time, for years. If you have such a dream symbol, now you hold in your hand something really profound about who you are, from this alone you can learn so much about your past, present and future, your human experience.

Mine is the child and it is the most profound for me, for it speaks directly to my being, everything else is more or less part of the drama.
Old 13-01-2024, 03:34 PM
Master

ThatMan. Can you explain a bit more about the child. Thanks.
Old 13-01-2024, 06:00 PM
School stuff. Dreams taking place at my high school. Dreams in which I return to school as an adult. It's been a recurrent theme for years now.

I'm 36. I guess I must have some sort of unresolved issues dating back to my teen years or something.
Old 14-01-2024, 12:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
ThatMan. Can you explain a bit more about the child. Thanks.

Keeping in mind that this is very subjective, the child to me represents who I truly am, pure consciousness, for each time I find myself being a child again in these dreams, I experience overflowing bliss, joy and love - pure presence.

Many of the revelations I was given came to me in visions where I find myself being a child - the child me.

In many of these dreams I am also surrounded by children, and they usually talk to me. This is why I do not call these dreams, just dreams, there's always some kind of message given to me.

Whenever I have such a dream, I know I am given direct guidance, this year already had a bunch of experiences regarding the child symbol, like never before, one after another.
Old 14-01-2024, 12:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Num7
School stuff. Dreams taking place at my high school. Dreams in which I return to school as an adult. It's been a recurrent theme for years now.

I'm 36. I guess I must have some sort of unresolved issues dating back to my teen years or something.

Have you been investigating this? You get the same dream symbol again and again, it's clear it is trying to tell you something, you are trying to tell yourself something about this.

I investigate this by the means of meditation, asking questions, paying attention to each dream, and each spiritual experience that may come.

Also this is another common dream symbol for me, I wonder if this is shared globally.
Old 14-01-2024, 01:13 PM
Knower

Yes you have found your inner child this is wonderful bringing it outwards into your waking life, remembering the things you enjoyed, allowing the child to guide you, I had a similar experience and she now speaks through my intuition to me guiding me, and shows up in dreams giving me understanding, she is very angelic and knowledgeable, it is a blessing. I went through a stage of perish of the old self, transformation and rebirth and that is when I first met her.
Old 14-01-2024, 03:13 PM
Guide

Interesting question. I have so many that I'm not sure which is most common.

But I often dream about modes of transport. As a child it was trains (as I love them) - being on them, waiting for them, trying to get off the train to a relative on the platform, trying to get across a crossing without being run over, modern trains, steam trains- you name it. Nowadays it tends to be cars. The most common dream scenario involving cars, which cropped up last night actually, is me sitting in a car attempting to apply the brake, but the car is still rolling along.

I think transport is about the journey through life and how much control we have or don't have. It can also be about surrender and faith.