Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 28-05-2019, 06:20 PM
BlackfoxNZ

Pulled out of body/ sleep paralysis/ false awakening/ unknown entity/ detailed dream

I just had a experience which was very strange, for this I will go into as much detail of the dream as possible to build as much context of dream events for anyone viewing to help figure out what happened,

My (what I called normal dreams) dream ended and I found myself still dreaming yet my awareness was very foggy and I was in bed with my surroundings match that of real life yet I was still aware I wasn’t awake, I was on my side looking at my deck beside the bed and a strange little girl appeared and handed me a4 sized bits of paper with enlarged text messages on but had this wired scratch marks along the bottom, I close my eyes and see something like a white tunnel with numbers and letters around it spiraling and changing rapidly, the thing/girl then said “ have you heard of *first name I didn’t catch* Yealands” I replied no, then the thing said “what about the girl in the forest” as soon as that happened there was a huge sinking feeling in my gut as less than a second after I was kind of dragged into a kind of portal or black hole or vision but pulled back as soon as I realised I was going into something, (then I see 5:55 as I’m writing this post IRL) I was then aware the bedroom door was open (normally closed at night) the dream went foggy for a bit, thoughts went through my mind we’re something along the lines of “you could listen to her and help her out but picking apart what happened” “then you could help out any other monsters” then I was aware that this thing was not here for something good and went into self defence mode by trying to put up a psychic/energy shield around me, then I push back the foggyness and felt the thing throw a punch at my shield which deflected, so the thing disappeared, I then heard a sound down the half like someone was just closing a cabinet and started walking down the hallway towards my room, at this point I was aware that this was a dream but my mind was very foggy

And this is where the strange thing happens
The sound comes to my door, I then expecting the thing to be unfriendly try to move it bed but I’m unable to move like my body doesn’t want to respond, so instead I try leaving my body but can’t do that either so I try force myself back to sleep, then something pulls on my mind and try’s to pull it out of my body which I manage to keep, so it stops and puts hands just under my arm pits and starts trying to lift/pull me out of bed, I’m suddenly aware that this is a dream and it’s not really which allows me to try and pry the fingers apart and begin to move sideways off my bed, I then manage to pry 3 of the fingers up and twist slightly but then the dream suddenly ends and I wake up, this time for real and I’m left to contemplate what the f just happened,
The intro time I was unable to see the hands or what the hands were from, also was unable to make sound, was able to move my arms around though but legs were not able to move
Note: have have never astral projected before or been out of body, I’ve always tried to remain firmly grounded in my body
And I’ve never had sleep paralysis before as defined but google searching

If anyone is able to pick apart what anything means I would love to hear.
I have figured out the dream which was directly before this but this part I have no knowledge about and dont even know what to call it
Old 28-05-2019, 06:26 PM
BlackfoxNZ

I should also note it was not a nightmare which would normally happen when I was too hot but apon waking irl I was slightly cold (being hot while sleeping causes nightmares where as being cold/cool/warm leads to normal dreams,
Just to rule out the just a nightmare theory
Also for those who will think maybe it’s just a dream, nope all my dreams have meanings and messages mixed in which are very useful for the following day/s
Old 28-05-2019, 10:52 PM
Master

I am not very good at seeing the meaning in dreams but I see two scenarios here, you may have been under a massive demonic attack, something tried to get control over your body.. or.. because of fear your mind hallucinated everything, this happened to me so many times, usually this is a result of sleep paralysis... if you never experienced it then this is why it was so frightening... One of the clues is that you could not move your body even when you tried very hard.. this happened to me too.Not just once I thought I saw ghosts or demonic entities in my room, but when I woke up, those dark figures were in fact my clothes on the hanger at the door, it was funny...Sleep paralysis is very scary because your mind is going crazy, it becomes awake but your body is still sleeping, so, the madness starts...It took several years to learn to relax... and then this is how I started to have OBEs.There is also the first scenario, you had sleep paralysis and this dark entity became aware of it and tried to take control over your body...

This is my best advice to you, He helped me many times in past, call the name of Christ, you don't have to be a believer, call for Him, He saved me from many dark things... just bring out His name if it happens again, say it with all your being... Don't be afraid, fear is very dangerous, you already showed that you are a warrior!!

By the way, because of sleep paralysis, many times I felt that something tried to pull my out of my body, in my case, it tried to drag me to the inside of the Earth... Other times, I was moved around my room by something that was holding me from my foot, it was horrible... I had so many bad experiences, as I said, it took me years to learn to relax...
Old 29-05-2019, 01:30 AM
BlackfoxNZ

Thank you for the reply!

Apon deeper thought it has become clear it was definitely a attack or should I say a attempt, before I went to sleep that night I had told my higher self/soul/myself not to go anywhere, then I had woken up during the night and put on another energy shield, then when the attack happened I done another shield again half way through once they made their move,

I have since figured out and removed what I can of the entity from my fields and other entity’s that I found within
Old 29-05-2019, 01:45 AM
BlackfoxNZ

The way it performed the attack is very interesting because they start out by trying to mimic the original dream stance, then once they have got the dream stable and you are present they destabilise to dream and your energy which basically opens you up then they try to hit you straight away with a large burst straight into the mind and senses to overload with the likes of loads of small voices to very strong emotions to basically prevent your brain from putting up any defences to stop the entity/entities,
That’s what I was able to observe while being attacked