Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 12-07-2023, 04:48 PM
Master
The Use Of Hands

OK. Seems like I'm after something here.
I think the hands can be used to drive energy and power, but for the moment I'm not sure.Still experimenting to find a solid workable route...

Thing is that I can use my hand to grab a thought from my brain, and then I can feel it's energy over my palm...

Weird stuff, isn't it?

By the way my empathetic abilities are hitting the roof.i become even more sensitive to the weather and environment,and I feel like a bucket. Something tells me that Im paying the price of my Chakra work....

Anyway, when I'll have more info's about what the hands can do, I'll post..
Old 20-07-2023, 10:51 AM
Master

Goodness Lomax, and indeed the hands can be very powerful as in healing etc.
You describe yourself as a bucket.
I described myself as a sponge ( soaking everything up)...
Old 20-07-2023, 12:52 PM
Master
Sure, the hands are very important in bringing in, forming and sending out energy.
But in a different way, so are the feet and the top of the head.
Old 05-01-2024, 05:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Sure, the hands are very important in bringing in, forming and sending out energy.
But in a different way, so are the feet and the top of the head.

I can only agree. Our hands are energy conduits and we use them that intuitely for that purpose, as we use them for every physical task. A healer or a reader is never stronger than when actually allowed to touch the person in question.
Old 07-01-2024, 08:32 PM
Administrator
Your hands are very important I am a spiritual Healer so i use my hands to do that.

Namaste
Old 07-01-2024, 10:12 PM
Experiencer
if you can at times feel funny feelings in your hands and feet, some times head you are a natural healer or energy worker

try doing a body scan some time on some one, one hand on one side of the person, animal even plants and the other hand on the opposite side and see what you feel

its normally not just healing but full on energy work, ground healing, changing energy in spaces, extra, can sometimes feel energy in crystals

and more for lomax
also look up medical intuitive some times feeling others pain emotional and physical