Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 30-05-2012, 05:50 AM
Luck

A King Among Horses

I kept going round and round trying to think of a way to write about how hilariously awesome it sounds. But in the end it's just so incredible and I just feel so blessed.

So we recently adopted this baby mustang. He was everything I wanted in a horse, and while he didn't jump out at me at first, the idea of adopting him grew on me more and more over time.

While we were still considering getting him, my mother had a wonderful experience. She was visited by an angelic being, who filled her up with this incredible love and told her the universe "approved" of us adopting this horse. The overall feeling she got was that it would be a really REALLY good thing to get him.

At this point I had pretty much decided to get him anyway -- I have the experience and the time to train and teach a baby, and I greatly desired to raise my own after watching my mother raise her own colt ~three years prior.

So after being told about her experience it was just icing on the cake.

Come time to pick him up, I was having second thoughts... I am not always very confident in my abilities and I am always worried that maybe I will not be able to give him the best possible life that he could have. I can be very hard on myself and (rightly so, I think, just perhaps to a less destructive degree) place the burden of his quality of life squarely on my shoulders.

That night she said the same thing happened again! She was visited and told by the universe "Don't sweat it! You've been approved for him!"

Around the same time I had a dream that this colt was an umbrella, and would "shield me from the rain". I was flying around Marry Poppins style with the umbrella, too, hehe.

Oh AND his number (all BLM mustangs come with a number) was a variant of the number "156 / 1056" that was following me around for a while. I saw it all the time for quite a while and had grown quite amused by its constant appearance.

With all of these things combined I felt a little surer in my decision. We picked him up -- and man, was he WILD (he'd never been handled of course, we knew that, but man... he got his legs over the shoot and I lost quite a bit of confidence right then, hah!)

Five hours with him the next day and it's like he was never wild. It was incredible. I had no idea it would be... that easy! It helped that he was an itchy horse, and just about everywhere I touched him, I could scratch him and he LOVED it! But my mother's colt, who was also unhandled, took weeks to calm down. This still blows my mind. A day! A single day! Bahaha!

Anyway! Only a couple weeks after we got him... one of my mother's horses, who was incredibly dear to me (I told her once, that if things ever got bad my horses would go first because I just loved him so so so much, even though he was green and flinchy and scared about things, we just had this perfect connection) passed away, rather violently and suddenly. All tests came back negative so it was probably cancer that spread to his brain, or a tumor on his spine. Either way all of a sudden he slowly started to lose control of his back legs. It was terrible but he only suffered 24 hours. We were given lots of time with him before he went and I will always always always be grateful for the last 1 1/2 hours.

I was just so devastated, and still am (It was only a couple weeks ago, after all). He should have lived 20 more years. I don't know what I would have done without a happy and excitable and curious little baby mustang around to make me smile.

So, now I knew what the "rain" in my dream meant... and how the baby was like an umbrella. I thought this was why my mother had those visions, because it was important for him to be there for us, to help us through our loss.

But then she had another vision. An absolutely incredible one.

She was filled with the same unadulterated love as before, except the message was quite elaborated. She was told that it was not only because we needed him (the baby mustang), but because he was incredibly special, and we needed (or were a good match for him, perhaps) to be there to help him grow up.

Because he is this incredible being, a king among horses she was told. She just couldn't quite put it into words. She was told "He is the nobody," which she went on to explain is the idea of this enlightened Messiah-like entity. She didn't know that much about it herself honestly.

So she felt compelled to touch him in her dream state, and told him "You are the somebody," because it just felt like the right thing to do... though she had no idea what that meant, lol!

"They" went on to tell her that we were "approved" (and it explains why they used that terminology in her other visions! I thought they had used that word just as a way to convey that we would be good together, but NOW I feel like we were being studied and tested from above, hah!) because we would not throw him away when he was old, we would love him without restraint. They said we had proved we would take good care of him and that we would want what's best for him.

The underlying compliment in all of that is also mind blowing. I am both incredibly humbled and incredibly inspired. I feel like I can relax a little and not worry so much. I do not have to beat myself up for not being perfect for my horses.

My mom kept reiterating how it felt like he was the "Jesus of the horse world". Oh! And she said she was feeling about his aura, and it was huge!

So here I am, walking around the house giggling, calling my horse Jesus and laughing some more at how dramatic and silly it sounds, and imagining the world painting an arch on his forehead when he was born, like Simba in The Lion King.

It amuses me to no end. "My horse is Jesus," just has such a nice ring to it.

Either way, as long as he is willing to learn the ins-and-outs of being a riding horse, it doesn't matter to me whether he is a peasant or a king, I will love him as he is.

(And I feel compelled to say I will never forget our horse that passed. He was perfect to me and I will always hold a huge place for him in my heart. I just never thought he'd leave me so early. I thought we'd have eternity to get to know each other.)

Wow, that must have been quite a lot to read! Sorry about that, haha! Do any of you really think the baby mustang could be that special? Maybe the world just needed his kind of energy, and he isn't the ONLY one like that, but he is a king among many kings? Do you think horses can be enlightened? What purpose would an enlightened horse serve?

Is it enough for him just to exist here? I imagine he could help other animals/horses/people on a spiritual level at least.