Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 20-07-2011, 09:59 AM
Seeker
thank you

@enlightened, just a brief post to say thank you for confirming for me the understandings and experiences i've been having for the past year or so. It's wonderful to be able to have someone relate to the things that have been happening.

i hope that many more come to realise and experience the truth that is within us all.

littleflower
Old 20-07-2011, 10:04 AM
mattie

LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightener
What the hell!

I have a brother?

Ever so like our real families can be, eh!!!
Old 20-07-2011, 11:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hybrid
no, it is living in time that is is an idea believed. you got it in reverse.

perhaps, you should first get used to the idea that somethings do not occupy space and something are not in time, this is both true for physical science as well as science of consciousnesses.

You could be right that time is an idea believed but i didn't say i believed in time either. I said it is what i experience. So i accept and embrace it. Timelessness is only an idea to me. I don't expereince it at all so it serves no purpose for me except to talk about it with people who believe the idea without ever experiencing it....lol

P.S. Experiencing it wouldn't mean anything either............we can experience anything.......experiences all come and go............it will forever remain an idea.
James
Old 20-07-2011, 11:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi
Greetings..

If i may share my understandings.. "I" am aware of the unique existence that is the 'reference perspective' for this relationship with Life, "I" am 'self-aware', a naturally occurring function of individuality..

"Self-conscious" is "I" studying its own existence through the vehicle of awareness, and developing opinions about its relationship with Life..

Be well..

las gracias
Old 20-07-2011, 12:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
It’s because what is in front of us is perceived ordinary. What’s remote is exotic & interesting.

Some have said that as the Earth experiment has turned the corner w/ raising awareness (ascension consciousness dynamics being past the tipping point) there are many who are now standing in line to participate. From elsewhere in the Universe it is likely that our individuality that we often malign is the hot new virtual reality experience of choice.

Our self may be honored more than we have any idea for having the courage to delve into what may well be considered the energetic wilderness by the other parts of our energies who are 5+. For those of us who have managed to make our way back to reconnecting w/ our extended energies under some really impressive constraints a hearty well-done & congratulations is awaiting us when we reunite w/ our extended energies.

the self, this little self, sometimes feels like the "higher" echelon of the spiritual community are trying to badger her out of existance. yeah, i take it personally. i take it personally because that's what the little self does, takes life and experience personally. little self is on the front lines of experience, is in the trenches of the rough and tumble of Earth life and i keep feeling that the little self should get more respect, more appreciation, more love and kudos instead of being downgraded into an annoyance phenom that needs to be deconstructed for the sake of the chimera of "enlightenment".

thank you, mattie.
Old 20-07-2011, 12:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
You could be right that time is an idea believed but i didn't say i believed in time either. I said it is what i experience. So i accept and embrace it. Timelessness is only an idea to me. I don't expereince it at all so it serves no purpose for me except to talk about it with people who believe the idea without ever experiencing it....lol

P.S. Experiencing it wouldn't mean anything either............we can experience anything.......experiences all come and go............it will forever remain an idea.
James

yeah experience is overrated,
we can experience that the the ground we are standing on is still but in fact it is moving.

but then again in a philosophy spouse by you who cares? LOL. nonetheless, if there is anything that counts in this world, it's the insights to things that have value .
Old 20-07-2011, 12:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hybrid
yeah experience is overrated,
we can experience that the the ground we are standing on is still but in fact it is moving.

but then again in a philosophy spouse by you who cares? LOL. nontheless, if there is anything that counts in this world, it's the insights to things that has value .

lol experience is overrated? what are you doing here on Earth then? what would you be doing elsewhere? LOL!

no experience = no insight = no value.
Old 20-07-2011, 12:45 PM
Master
I don't think experience is overrated..........I think spiritual experiences are. That is what i am saying. They don't mean anything IMO and yet much value is put on them.
I see more value in everyday spontaneous, not sought after or analysed experiences.

THEY COME AND THEY GO.............doesn't that say something...............
Old 20-07-2011, 12:56 PM
Master
Quote:
I don't think experience is overrated..........I think spiritual experiences are. That is what i am saying. They don't mean anything IMO and yet much value is put on them.
I see more value in everyday spontaneous, not sought after or analysed experiences.

yes all experiences without exception come and go.
experience may be sublime but its not everything.
how could something that comes and goes has any true value?
Old 20-07-2011, 12:57 PM
Enlightener

Quote:

what are you talking about? Spiritual experiences are the bomb! I wish I had more of them
Closed Thread