Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 21-12-2023, 01:05 PM
Newbie ;)

Could someone please connect to me, I'm so confused an lost.

I hope someone can please help me cause I'm so confused and lost. So 8 months ago I kept asking 888,999,000,555,5555,111 and my birthday. I asked a tarot reader and she said tht my guides were trying to bring me new beginnings. One of the readers said that my guides wanted me to quit the job and I be a hermit to empower myself and work on my inner self. Then she said they wanted me to let go of the materialism.

Then one person said I had a portal open up inside me and that I need to listen to my guides. I thought I was about to leave the planet. Then I thought I had to throw everything out. I thought i couldn't walk away from the house or I would die and deplete my root chakra. So I stayed isolated doe 8 months with no phone or anything. Then those dieties I mentioned were bothering me and then in October an November it got really bad. I was supposed to go through a spiritual awakening and to have changes in November. Something this entity sis with voodoo tht took me out if spiritual alignment when I grabbed my cellphone.

Everything just went downhill from there. These beings scared be into throwing everyday tht I needed out. Thy have been haunting me nonstop. I believe they have out curses or something in me and are possessing me. I spoke with one lady and she said I as a lot if negative energy around me and she a dark spirit around me. She said they want to destroy everything for me. I'm way if my oath and don't know how to get back on. She told me I was never suppose to quit my job and sit in the house. Tht that was a trick from these beings. The other day I heard bouns to house for life and bouns to earth for life with no abundance. But that was after I gave my info to that astrologer. I let my ex move in so he could support me, I've been in o much fear.

I think tht might be a mistake and have taken me due the off my path. Also they had me believing I couldn't spend money or it will deplete my root chakra and kill me. I'm not sure what is going on, what am I supposed to be doing or anything. I'm wondering was I tricked from the beginning and those red birds weren't my guides. I don't know what's going on. Am so lost and confused. I know this guy who is my weegy work said tht I was ascending but somewhere I've lost connection to my guides.
Old 23-12-2023, 02:54 AM
Seeker

I believe you have a right to be what you want to be, and that you create your reality. I,m not sure why you believe that some entities want to destroy you, but you gotta ask yourself , just because you believe it , does it make it a fact that is what is happening? Examine it and question what is happening and why you feel this way. Maybe all is not as it seems. Maybe not best to let any entities or even guides decide for you , you make your reality , let the love flow and trust in yourself to decide what will happen.
Old 23-12-2023, 12:25 PM
Administrator
Well firstly no reader would tell you to quit your job and be a hermit, that was no genuine reader of any description,
you are your own person you should make your own choices ask the Angels to guide you

Namaste
Old 23-12-2023, 03:51 PM
Newbie ;)

Yes I think it was a trick from the beginning with these deities. I didn’t realize it at first but now I realize I was tricked all along.