Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 30-01-2014, 08:24 AM
heartsmart

My sister hates me

For like a week now I kept thinking about my sister which I never do because we really arent that close. But I kept feeling like she was irritated with me and I felt alot of anger coming towards me for some reason. Now yesterday I check my facebook and she removed me from it. Its kind of problematic because she lives in the same town. What should I do if I meet her on the street? I mean I have no interest in forgiving her or anything. We never fought because there was not much communication, she has no real reason to be angry with me. I feel like her irritation with me comes from the fact that I am spiritual and she is a hardcore atheist. I feel its been growing in her for a while now, because she started a while ago not to say hi to me when she saw me, and she left me a very nasty comment on something that had nothing to do with her, just to be mean, when she has no reason to be mean, because I never did anything to her. I really never expected my own family to push me away but its beginning to happen.
Old 30-01-2014, 08:57 AM
primrose

Hi heartsmart, That's a sad story, but don't just assume that your sister hates you, if you do see her on the street just be yourself, in fact be friendly, and see what happens. it's possible she has her own problems and it's not just you she removed from FB.
Old 30-01-2014, 06:09 PM
shone

It is normal for family members to go through such situation but it becomes unhealthy if the issues are left unsolved, you need to talk to her and ask her what exactly she is angry about if there is anything you did to her that annoyed her, the communication will then make her open up and possible she is angry about things you not aware of which are hurting her. If that does not work try to involve other family members to help you resolve the matter. Life is too short to have hatred and anger with people as close as your own family. Good luck
Old 30-01-2014, 07:10 PM
Master
Hi sister , first know that you are beautiful inside and out
(WE) the one who understand or see what others seems not to
have to be some sort of leaders in some ways .
Which mean that we need to be diligent
incondicional and comprehensive in our loving and wisdom
We walk a pretty hard path , we absorb happiness , love etc...
but also sadness and all the pain that come with it
We have to learn to accept who we trully are in order to accept what
others dont understand or see that we do . So we must accept there beliefs
and learn how to share ours , truth always preveil at the end .
Be kind and loving with your sister and those you like and love but also those
you don't . We must reunite as spritual beings rather then play the game
of divisions and let ourself be divided of those we love .
Remember also , that everytime you overpass the ego and the pride
you win over yourself and over an old habit and belief you once had
you grow and flourish out of this , our journey is about working on ourself
to become better person and bring our divination to the light of life .
xXx ...

Peace & Love for you sister , and please smile more hehe .
Old 30-01-2014, 08:02 PM
Deactivated Account

I wouldn't take her actions personal. Yes,it's probably immature and hurtful,but unfortunately,there's no way around not being related. Someone has to be the bigger person and talk about the problem diplomatically or really just avoid talking about that specific topic all together.We all evolve differently,and who we are now and what we believe at this very moment could be different 20 years from now.I suppose that's your sister's journey to figure out.

P.S.And sister's can be the worst with each other can't they? I have one! So much drama,lol It's really all sisterly love. Mine underfreinded me the other day on FB and I just thought it was ridiculously silly.I mean,we have to see each other again. And it doesn't bother me because I am older now,and these things we have been doing for decades.Sisterly love:never goes away! Don't let her get to you.
Old 30-01-2014, 08:22 PM
TheAshCooper

My brother is racist and as my last girlfriend was Muslim he stopped talking to me all together.

I know he just needs to grow. Time will change his perspective and I too was naive. I miss him. But he will learn. After all were brothers.
Old 30-01-2014, 11:55 PM
Guide
My sister hates me

I know how you feel i have the same problem. Im 35 she is 30 we dont speak she moved back with my mum has gotten her own way and has took over my mums house and now i dont get to spend christmas with my family all this is too keep her happy. My sister was a lovely caring person i looked after her when she was younger stuck up for her she used to bring me these cakes you could only get from school. When she turned 17 that person dissapeared to be replaced by an evil liar i dont know what happened to her, im thinking a personality disorder cos the things she does is shocking. She is a master manipulator she started to tell lies about me and i forgave her many times btu this is only an inch of it, her behaivour caused me to have panic attacks and thats when i stopped talking to her. Everyone beleived her and i couldnt understand why. She kept trying to blacken my name even though we didnt talk or see each other, i told my mum from now on i will not react defend myself or even as much as mention her name and u will then see who has the problem here she will still talk about me and guess what yes she did. My mum moved from the family home to live with my stepdad my two younger brothers still lived there and wen my sis moved back she asked to buy the house, my mum said she could on the condition our brothers still live there and if anything happens to our stepdad my mum would have to move back my sis agreed. I told my mum no she wont have that if you let her buy the house our brothers will be put out and the fact she will get the house for a really cheap price cos of council discount she will end up selling it and make quite a bit of money and get a house elsewhere. She had asked my mum a few year before to buy it now if she can buy a house why not buy one else where if you want a house that bad? She couldnt buy it in the end up so instead mum put her on as joint tenants but mum has no say in anything. After a few weeks of being joint tenants my brother the eldest one was giving his marching orders after a row with her and the younger brother was given a year to find somewhere else and he wasnt involved in the arguement. My mum told me about this all i could say was i told you so. My advice if she is anything like my sister dont talk to her or even about her if she causes trouble without any input from you they will see her for what she is.
Old 31-01-2014, 02:49 PM
heartsmart

Quote:
Originally Posted by shone
It is normal for family members to go through such situation but it becomes unhealthy if the issues are left unsolved, you need to talk to her and ask her what exactly she is angry about if there is anything you did to her that annoyed her, the communication will then make her open up and possible she is angry about things you not aware of which are hurting her. If that does not work try to involve other family members to help you resolve the matter. Life is too short to have hatred and anger with people as close as your own family. Good luck

I'm more interested in knowing how to confront her appropriately when I see her in the mall or something which is doomed to happen some day... I keep thinking I should just not look at her, but also not looking at someone is kinda submissive though.
Old 31-01-2014, 02:51 PM
heartsmart

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueClover
I wouldn't take her actions personal. Yes,it's probably immature and hurtful,but unfortunately,there's no way around not being related. Someone has to be the bigger person and talk about the problem diplomatically or really just avoid talking about that specific topic all together.We all evolve differently,and who we are now and what we believe at this very moment could be different 20 years from now.I suppose that's your sister's journey to figure out.

P.S.And sister's can be the worst with each other can't they? I have one! So much drama,lol It's really all sisterly love. Mine underfreinded me the other day on FB and I just thought it was ridiculously silly.I mean,we have to see each other again. And it doesn't bother me because I am older now,and these things we have been doing for decades.Sisterly love:never goes away! Don't let her get to you.

She is an atheist and she is training her children to be her atheist puppets. Im not even that religious my self I just keep spirituality to some degree. I mean I really believe.
Old 31-01-2014, 02:52 PM
heartsmart

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAshCooper
My brother is racist and as my last girlfriend was Muslim he stopped talking to me all together.

I know he just needs to grow. Time will change his perspective and I too was naive. I miss him. But he will learn. After all were brothers.

I hope both my sister and your brother will learn.