Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 29-02-2012, 10:29 AM
simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinu
Realise it yourself & It is good to seek a teacher -- Which type of combination is this ?

Anyhow... Why to seek a teacher, as am talking with a enlightened person (Simon) ?

ultimately you can only realise your natural state of being yourself, nobody can do that for you, but....seeking will help you get to various points.

you will know instinctively when a teacher is needed, when your ready, it will happen naturally if you follow your heart (not your mind)

you are talking with an enlightened person, but I am not necessarily your teacher.

I hope this has answered your question
Old 29-02-2012, 10:36 AM
simon

Quote:
What is the difference between realiseation & deep realiseation ?
or which one is more important from these two ?

A enlightened and realised person... But still in the habit of hoping. anyways...

it is realisation on different levels, one is on a deeper level, but ultimately realisation occupies the same space, realisation is always been there and realised on one level or another, some are deeper than your present, but like I said ultimately it's within the same space.

from the perspective of natural state of being, everything is nothing, so neither could be more important

I hope this answers your question
Old 29-02-2012, 10:49 AM
chinu

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
Good question, there are two sides to conveying feelings and thoughts..there is the power from the ego, the fuel for the egoic state of mind, from this perspective it wants to convey it's own power, from the awake state of being you can see and smell it a mile off and find it sometimes quite amusing. From the ultimate aspect of enlightenment, this would be a way of expressing, the quality's of natural state of being lean towards love/compassion for other beings as we ultimately the same being, so we naturally treat others as we would ourselves, so talking and helping others to realise is a natural thing to do.
I have seen this quality more in animals than humanbeings, So are they also enlightened beings?
Old 29-02-2012, 10:58 AM
chinu

Quote:
ultimately you can only realise your natural state of being yourself, nobody can do that for you, but....seeking will help you get to various points.
you will know instinctively when a teacher is needed, when your ready, it will happen naturally if you follow your heart (not your mind)
What is the difference between Mind & Heart ?
How to know that am following my Mind or Heart ?

Quote:
you are talking with an enlightened person, but I am not necessarily your teacher.
First let me know that am following my Mind, Or My Heart, or Simon.
What is necessary this topic is a big pending subject.
Old 29-02-2012, 11:25 AM
chinu

Quote:
it is realisation on different levels, one is on a deeper level, but ultimately realisation occupies the same space, realisation is always been there and realised on one level or another, some are deeper than your present, but like I said ultimately it's within the same space.
At which level are you realised ?

Quote:
from the perspective of natural state of being, everything is nothing, so neither could be more important
Than for what we are realising ?
Old 29-02-2012, 12:31 PM
simon

Quote:
I have seen this quality more in animals than humanbeings, So are they also enlightened beings?

Everything in the creation of the universe is enlightened...even you :)
Old 29-02-2012, 12:37 PM
simon

Quote:
What is the difference between Mind & Heart ?
How to know that am following my Mind or Heart ?

First let me know that am following my Mind, Or My Heart, or Simon.
What is necessary this topic is a big pending subject.

The difference between mind and heart, your heart is yourself, when you connect with your inner knowing, which you will feel as " I just instinctively know that", that is your hearts will, this is the one to follow, the mind is all the ego stuff, the voice chatting away in your head, the device that sends you seeking and searching down all sorts of ridiculous paths/statements/situations that you find yourself in life, the mind is quite dumb/cunning, it knows not right or reason or care for you, it's just grasps onto identity because that is all it has.

ask yourself the question, "where is my heart" if you look for it, it will reveal itself, everything is within, the mind is without
Old 29-02-2012, 03:44 PM
simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alternate Carpark
what do you mean by unrealized?
As in what effect did unrealized have on your self awareness of your awakened state, for example.

What I mean on a deeper level is that enlightenment/self awareness/awakening is already present now/past/future, the illusion is trying to get there or awaken. I was enlightened but unrealised, meaning I did not realise that I was enlightened(enlightenment is constant, always present, always has been) The spiritual path is such a beautiful path to tread in many ways, also can be frustrating but in essence the whole thing is illusionary, but kind of fun anyway, once realised the path ends and is seen for what it is.

Summary = you are already enlightened!! Look for the signs and eventually you will hit a point and realise, don't look for an experience(you will carry on treading the path)

not realised is the unknowing of the truth of being, this does not mean enlightenment is not there it's there in everybody, it's just clouded

Hope this helps
Old 29-02-2012, 04:21 PM
Rin

Honza, this would be a most appropriate point to have asked your question about threads driving us crazy. You jumped the gun.
Old 29-02-2012, 04:44 PM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
What I mean on a deeper level is that enlightenment/self awareness/awakening is already present now/past/future,

A deeper level of what?
Quote:
I was enlightened but unrealised, meaning I did not realise that I was enlightened

Yes, I am well aware that realized is the opposite of unrealized. I shall rephrase my question.
You said...
Quote:
My state of being before the awakening was awakened but unrealised
In this, you are saying your state of being has never changed before and after your awakening,
but what has changed is your awareness of the fact, yes or no, or clarify?