Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-11-2016, 01:54 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by WabiSabi
I don't know whether I should be trying to accept myself as I am, or change myself into something better. Hmm, conundrums...
lol I just recently started a thread about that.
Old 12-11-2016, 02:17 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBirdy
Change habbits, love yourself as you are?

I find it hard to multitask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebeautifulsacred
lol I just recently started a thread about that.

I'll check it out!
Old 12-11-2016, 03:26 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
I find it hard to multitask.
You dont have to. One step at a time, change a habbit you dont like. If you rush it, it wont be sustainable. Learning to love yourself becomes part of it in time and shouldnt be forced, itll just come with changed habbits. Ive been slowly changing habbits for nearly 2 years and each tiny step has flipped my life around. I started with small things like cutting my hair to a style i actually liked and let my nails grow, my most recent one is the descision to try something before saying its impossible and just that alone has made sognificant changes in how i view myself and how others view me. Things i cant change without hurting myself is my childish tendancies and my annoyingness which i have come to love anout myself even though alot of people cant stand it 😂
It really depends on what you hate about yourself.
Old 12-11-2016, 04:44 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBirdy
You dont have to. One step at a time, change a habbit you dont like. If you rush it, it wont be sustainable. Learning to love yourself becomes part of it in time and shouldnt be forced, itll just come with changed habbits. Ive been slowly changing habbits for nearly 2 years and each tiny step has flipped my life around. I started with small things like cutting my hair to a style i actually liked and let my nails grow, my most recent one is the descision to try something before saying its impossible and just that alone has made sognificant changes in how i view myself and how others view me. Things i cant change without hurting myself is my childish tendancies and my annoyingness which i have come to love anout myself even though alot of people cant stand it 😂
It really depends on what you hate about yourself.

Thanks for the reply! I will take all of that into consideration.
Old 12-11-2016, 06:11 AM
Master
Making my dreams into a reality.
Old 12-11-2016, 07:18 AM
Guide

I still have trust issues with my twin. So sick of purging.
Old 12-11-2016, 09:56 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
I wouldn't worry too hard about trying to figure out what you believe, but rather, give your mind a much needed break and allow reality to be revealed to you over time. :)

Easier said than done lol.
Old 12-11-2016, 09:56 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
but I don't know whether I should be trying to accept myself as I am, or change myself into something better. Hmm, conundrums...

Maybe a bit of both?
Old 12-11-2016, 09:43 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelwen
Easier said than done lol.
Ha. That's true.
Old 12-11-2016, 09:58 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Ha. That's true.

I kinda just came to the conclusion I'm having trouble with self-love lately. It's becoming something of an ordeal, something illusive and distant and even shameful, to think I deserve any kind of forgiveness. I feel something akin to self-hatred, and I suspect this has been in the works for a while, simmering behind the scenes, waiting for a chance to express itself. And I'm finally letting it. But this resistance is something alien to me. Because at one point love was the center of my world, my existence, even before the whole TF thing. For years it was my sole focus. And now life just seems empty and meaningless, without joy and without purpose.

I guess I'm at the stage of my journey where my entire personally is being broken down to scratch, making me reevaluate my existence and my reason for living. But perhaps this is just a phase. I am being weaned off some of my medication which tends to have depressive side effects.

Either way, this is currently what I'm working through (I mean very currently like right now!)