Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-11-2016, 01:10 AM
Experiencer

Been away in deep prayer -- question -- any scriptures pertaining to TF & soulmates?

Hi everyone -

I've been offline for a while since I had those nightmares a few weeks back. I've been doing a lot of praying, scripture reading, and soul searching.

I've prayed St. Jude and St. Anne novenas, surrendered myself to God, and gave up the worry and anxiety to God as to whom my true love and future husband is and when he will come into my life.

There were some other issues in my life as well that I prayed about but they aren't important topics for this site.

After I prayed, surrendered, and turned everything over to God the dreams and nightmares went away.

Does anyone know of any scriptures in the Bible that reference twin flames and/or soulmates? If yes, I'd be interested in reading them please.

The problem is I meet with Mr. X next week. Every time we hug I have strange symptoms afterwards. After every meeting with him (and last month's meeting the symptoms were the strongest) he kicked off really strong energy in my heart chakra (spinning like a fan at high speed), my ears were high pitch ringing (like a tuning fork), and my face cheeks/nose tingled and itched--like tiny fingers were all under the skin. I get really 'hyped up' like I've drank an energy drink.

A few people have noticed I'm losing weight, and I've been sequestering myself in my office at work. I looked these signs/symptoms up

http://www.psychickelli.com/blog/201...ciousness.aspx

I don't know if he gets the same charge or not, I just know he demanded his hug. I'm not looking forward to the meeting because these signs and symptoms scare me.

Why does everything have to be so hard and doesn't come with manuals or instruction guides? All I'm trying to do is live my life right, find my true soulmate, and marry him. Instead I'm dealing with a ****** ball of yarn that the cat got a hold of and played 'keep away'.

So to the soulmate experts, am I supposed (1) to learn something from Mr X in order to find my true soulmate or (2) is this a test or (3) just a bump in the road of life along the way on my journey and eventually my true soulmate will find me?
Old 12-11-2016, 10:00 AM
Guide

I just posted in another thread about ascension symptoms so thanks for that link. I know what my symptoms are and they happened right after meeting my twin and I still have them now, seems worse when I am not around him and I am completely without the vibrations while I am with him, but I noticed his heart was beating wildly so he is also getting symptoms. I am also blowing out lightbulbs and power circuits around my house frequently.

quote from blog: Some people have a feeling unusual vibrations or a vibrating sensation within the body or in certain areas of the body; pulsating or vibrating waves or rushes of energy throughout the body.
Old 12-11-2016, 11:05 AM
Ascender

The whole world is of this nature, all of the scripture and as such as written, has kept the god, well of course as it is; hidden. So that even the most elect were deceived; as every religion that tried not to be in conflict with itself, eventually came in conflict with other religions; and this would bounce back and effect each owns condition--

And this is love, when in a certain condition; and that it is with purpose and precision, but still about life, love, and living-- And though no solution to lack of love, is to realize that no lack of love ever existed, and that it is in everything even the most jealous wisdom-- But everyone thinks the same way, and doth think they think different; so if they don't realize they all think the same, than the core that is within them is the vision that missin and that would the wisdom of all in its position, when an adult puts away his adult things, and forced to reconcile with all the things he couldn't reconcile when he deny love by claiming love was his conviction, but not knowing love as he never understood loves true intention, to be acting from the heart, to truly act as the child of children; so that the cloak he doth put on as an adult, was forced upon him without mercy and he would be hurting but think of his own self in response to dealing with it as great! so goes the weight of his own orbit around the one!

The sin of all sin is man that is of the heart, lives apart of the heart of all that is man-- And something doth go bump in the night, and the shadow holds the glow of what you don't know, but does tip toe around every minute.. it creeps in your window everytime you get low, and forget the moment you weren't it though, so that you are convinced you are you alone all the time-- DOTH SHOULD KNOW THE BUMPS IN THE NIGHT--

But how can love hide in fear? well, no; pleasure hides in our fears, we take our highs and make them taboo! but love, love hides in the thing created; and when one makes two, that doth could be all it created, until it could take it and in redemption strip the heart naked and simply make it take it what it is when its stark, bloody, standing over its own anger with a knife-- If you want to accept love, than you must be prepared to end a life-- Cuz love is wild, and mild, and tender; and meant to be seen! but we hid it, and bit it, and it is now incapable of trusting! Would you trust this to suddenly get better!? No you expect work, hard work, and hard measure-- So doth can't know the hand of god, is the hand isn't considered any more clever then the severe of the god from the center of the plot! so we do not know what to honor, cuz honor is whom we respect, who we weigh against ourselves; and is our freewill to choose to whom we give such depth, such lofty forces at play!

Its hidden in lilith, its hidden in every dark one, its hidden in the black race! its hidden in the white man, the white man is the black man frightened out of his mind! The white man is the frightened one, who came in at a strange time, just to catch the darkness fall upon the men, who would dance the dance of the dead, as they were born before the sleep even awoke-- Its all reversed and so were cursed, until we relearn the language of love; which is not the same language we lost, but the great one to be given; the mission of all missions-- And that it is the last thing we will find, but we will find that it was really the thing on our mind all the time, and that this is lust; we are lustful with our rage and judgement, we think sex ends the moment we are sorted and parted, and that we think that real, but really we live in more myth; that we are the mythology of the mythic imagination that had the patience to gain its ability to think and choose as it goes, in choice; but how can we act like that and expect people to act a certain way so that we can understand how to behave!?

No no, twin flames are the secret of our grave--
Old 12-11-2016, 04:53 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hineahuone
...I know what my symptoms are and they happened right after meeting my twin and I still have them now, seems worse when I am not around him and I am completely without the vibrations while I am with him... I am also blowing out lightbulbs and power circuits around my house frequently.

My confusion lies in the fact that I did touch base with a psychic reader who said Mr. X is not my twin but just a friendship soulmate. She told me to distance myself from him. When I did so, I too started blowing lightbulbs and circuits around my house and work, to the point that two weeks ago I had to call an electrician to re-ground my house.

Mr. X jumpstarted my kundalini last year and I've been dealing with all these symptoms and signs as well as the number sequencing. However, since our last meeting, I've been wondering if he's been experiencing the same issues based on the fact he came early for our meeting and demanded a hug upon leaving.

On the other hand, maybe he's just a catalyst foreshadowing my true twin and soulmate to come. The reader says my true soulmate will come in the Spring 2017.

How do you tell the difference between a catalyst and a true twin?
Old 12-11-2016, 10:41 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXGemini
Hi everyone -

I've been offline for a while since I had those nightmares a few weeks back. I've been doing a lot of praying, scripture reading, and soul searching.

I've prayed St. Jude and St. Anne novenas, surrendered myself to God, and gave up the worry and anxiety to God as to whom my true love and future husband is and when he will come into my life.

There were some other issues in my life as well that I prayed about but they aren't important topics for this site.

After I prayed, surrendered, and turned everything over to God the dreams and nightmares went away.

Does anyone know of any scriptures in the Bible that reference twin flames and/or soulmates? If yes, I'd be interested in reading them please.

The problem is I meet with Mr. X next week. Every time we hug I have strange symptoms afterwards. After every meeting with him (and last month's meeting the symptoms were the strongest) he kicked off really strong energy in my heart chakra (spinning like a fan at high speed), my ears were high pitch ringing (like a tuning fork), and my face cheeks/nose tingled and itched--like tiny fingers were all under the skin. I get really 'hyped up' like I've drank an energy drink.

A few people have noticed I'm losing weight, and I've been sequestering myself in my office at work. I looked these signs/symptoms up

http://www.psychickelli.com/blog/201...ciousness.aspx

I don't know if he gets the same charge or not, I just know he demanded his hug. I'm not looking forward to the meeting because these signs and symptoms scare me.

Why does everything have to be so hard and doesn't come with manuals or instruction guides? All I'm trying to do is live my life right, find my true soulmate, and marry him. Instead I'm dealing with a ****** ball of yarn that the cat got a hold of and played 'keep away'.

So to the soulmate experts, am I supposed (1) to learn something from Mr X in order to find my true soulmate or (2) is this a test or (3) just a bump in the road of life along the way on my journey and eventually my true soulmate will find me?

I'm not an expert, but I can tell you how I found my some of my soulmates. So if you want to find soulmates just do want your heart and gut tell you to do, even if it doesn't make any sense. I found some of mine when I decided to move to a town that I had never even been to. Just do what you feel pulled to do. Then you don't have to find them, they will just be there.
You can't be in resistance to what you don't want, or the opposite of what you want though. You have to be OK with never finding them. You can't concentrate on something without pulling it towards you, so if you resist something, that will be what happens.
Life never goes how you would plan though, best to learn to roll with it, whatever happens.

If you keep having bad dreams, try dream catchers, they work for me.
Old 13-11-2016, 08:27 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
I'm not an expert, but I can tell you how I found my some of my soulmates. So if you want to find soulmates just do want your heart and gut tell you to do, even if it doesn't make any sense. I found some of mine when I decided to move to a town that I had never even been to. Just do what you feel pulled to do. Then you don't have to find them, they will just be there.
You can't be in resistance to what you don't want, or the opposite of what you want though. You have to be OK with never finding them. You can't concentrate on something without pulling it towards you, so if you resist something, that will be what happens.
Life never goes how you would plan though, best to learn to roll with it, whatever happens.

I moved to a new town and church 8 months ago but no luck on finding anyone. I am active in my community (Chamber) and church, but as of yet no opportunities to meet single gentlemen. Seems like everything has gone cold and stagnant. It feels like my prayers are not being answered. My Christian friends keep saying not to lose hope that God is working behind the scenes and I just don't know it.

It's just frustrating...the more I pray for my future husband, the more I'm being thrown into situations with Mr. X...the more I try to avoid him, the more circumstances dictate otherwise, the more co-workers call meetings for both of us to show up, co-workers mention him in my presence, or I receive work e-mails from him regarding projects.

I have prayed to God to reduce my interact with Mr. X, but God doesn't seem to think that's a good idea and has HIS on agenda. Mr. X has become quite friendly compared to his usual "all eyes on me" attitude--which I find quite disturbing. I don't trust this new Mr. X and feel that he has a secret agenda planned. I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop. It feels as if our roles reversed during the hiatus from our meetings. He's all enthusiastic about our meetings and I dread them.

I grew up praying daily, but I now I throughout the pray and night. That's the only thing I can do to find comfort. Since my kundalini it feels like my emotions and senses are constantly on high alert. Meditation and prayers are the only things that seems to keep me calm.

Thankfully, the nightmares have stopped. I've done some grounding meditations and they have helped, until Mr. X taps into my dreams. I've tried consciously blocking him, but it just makes my heart chakra hurt.

I have this sinking feeling that I can't meet and marry my future husband if I don't continue with Mr. X's friendship--but I don't know how he factors into it all though.
Old 14-11-2016, 01:43 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXGemini
I have this sinking feeling that I can't meet and marry my future husband if I don't continue with Mr. X's friendship--but I don't know how he factors into it all though.

Honestly to me it sounds that by keeping him around is the cause of not meeting anyone. You need to change this thought pattern or it is what you will continue to manifest. Make it simple.. ditch the guy and keep it work related only.. no more "hugs". Id also be suspicious of him being into the occult or even having someone else work on his behalf. Some of the things you mentioned in this thread cause me to think this is a possibility..
Old 14-11-2016, 02:13 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
Honestly to me it sounds that by keeping him around is the cause of not meeting anyone. You need to change this thought pattern or it is what you will continue to manifest. Make it simple.. ditch the guy and keep it work related only.. no more "hugs". Id also be suspicious of him being into the occult or even having someone else work on his behalf. Some of the things you mentioned in this thread cause me to think this is a possibility..

Trust me I have kept it work related on my part. I even made myself unavailable to avoid him. Before our last meeting I had decided no more hugs, and but it felt like he read my mind when he demanded that I give him one and I felt compelled.

He's a Scorpio so anything's possible, especially since he knows that my attitude's changed and I've become less friendly. I've already tried the cord cutting in the past with no success. I just found out recently just after I did the cord cutting, Mr. X asked a male co-worker to spy on me and report back to him, but the co-worker refused, now Mr. X has this co-worker on his "hit" list. I don't know what he planned to find out--my life is utterly boring.

Exactly a year ago this month is when my kundalini kicked in, before then i was able to flirt with guys, not get dates, but I was getting some attention and turning head--now nothing. It's like I've got "guy propellant shield" around me or something. Very frustrating.

My boss won't let out of the monthly meetings with Mr. X. I told Mr. X in last month's meeting I had requested that we stop having monthly meetings, and he had momentary meltdown until I told him that my boss denied my request. Then he calmed down and all was happy in his world. Go figure. Mind you Mr. X originally didn't want to have monthly meetings with me and literally pouted every time we had them or came late, or rescheduled them, or just didn't show up (with an excuse of course).

Now he's gotten this Eureka moment that he can't live without our monthly meetings and refuse to leave my office until we schedule next month's meeting. Whatever.

If we are twin flames, and that's a big IF, than I guess we've switched roles and he's the chaser and I'm the runner, because I just don't give a flying fig anymore. I'm tired, exhausted, I just want to move on, really want him to go back to the way he was, get out of my dreams, my consciousness, and for my future true love to hurry up and come into the picture so I can get on with my life.

Is there a way to move the process along--o.k. I'm nice to him--do I earn any brownie points, so I can get my true love, aka future husband into the picture so we move forward with courtship and eventually get married?