Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 08-10-2012, 06:07 PM
Master
I see on your profile that you are a music composer and that you do strive to be open to expanding your understand on matters like this.

Music and vibrational tones are a great service to physical well being. The logical brain is very much like a frightened(spoiled?) child that has run your world for you. For you to desire to awaken is kind of traumatic for that child like energy.

The idea to consider is stating your desires in a commanding but not controlling way.

I suspect that you will do this in a graceful and effective manner. The battle within you for control of your reasoning, something beyond your logical thinking, will always be present. Be at peace with these things and add some humour once in a while, the resistance to change is an ongoing experience for each and every one of us.

I do appreciate you willingness to consider these things.

Best Wishes!!
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 08-10-2012, 07:29 PM
peacegarden

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
I see on your profile that you are a music composer and that you do strive to be open to expanding your understand on matters like this.

Music and vibrational tones are a great service to physical well being. The logical brain is very much like a frightened(spoiled?) child that has run your world for you. For you to desire to awaken is kind of traumatic for that child like energy.

The idea to consider is stating your desires in a commanding but not controlling way.

I suspect that you will do this in a graceful and effective manner. The battle within you for control of your reasoning, something beyond your logical thinking, will always be present. Be at peace with these things and add some humour once in a while, the resistance to change is an ongoing experience for each and every one of us.

I do appreciate you willingness to consider these things.

Best Wishes!!
John

Yes I'm open to anything, and my desire to grow and awaken is very strong at the moment, and quite genuine. I have heard that the ego can sabotage those efforts in an attempt to keep it's power, that's why what you say makes sense to me, although I had not suspected it was the case with matters such as my throat chakra or my general well being.

Thank you for your advice, I certainly will consider it, and put it into practise.
Old 08-10-2012, 08:36 PM
Master

Since you are are into music try toning. Pick a tone that feels right and intend that it is the healing tone for your throat chakra and then tone it.

And if you are not familiar with the word "cymatics" consider looking it up on the net. See what sound does with the physical. And that some religions believe god created with a word (sound!).

I'm personally a more visual person so I get heart-centered and imagine light/love coming form my heart surrounding and infusing the area with light/love. You can imagine your arms of light encircling and loving the area. You might also try breathing w/ intent as you do this, breathe the light into the throat area. I don't know much about breath work other than it moves energy (?) but it does seem to help.

Another is to get into a meditative state and ask your body what the issue is. I think John suggested that.

I've had varying degrees of success with all of the above.
Old 08-10-2012, 08:46 PM
peacegarden

Quote:
Originally Posted by in progress
Since you are are into music try toning. Pick a tone that feels right and intend that it is the healing tone for your throat chakra and then tone it.

And if you are not familiar with the word "cymatics" consider looking it up on the net. See what sound does with the physical. And that some religions believe god created with a word (sound!).

I'm personally a more visual person so I get heart-centered and imagine light/love coming form my heart surrounding and infusing the area with light/love. You can imagine your arms of light encircling and loving the area. You might also try breathing w/ intent as you do this, breathe the light into the throat area. I don't know much about breath work other than it moves energy (?) but it does seem to help.

Another is to get into a meditative state and ask your body what the issue is. I think John suggested that.

I've had varying degrees of success with all of the above.

Interesting. I was thinking earlier how humming or chanting a certain tone may help. Is this what you mean by 'tone' it?

Actually it feels like it's time my years of experience with music can play a big part in this kind of thing, so thanks, and to John for suggesting it also. I'm definitely a very 'audio' person. I use that to go deep into meditation. I will certainly look into cymatics.
Old 08-10-2012, 08:50 PM
Neville

A Lapis Lazuli Neck lace should do the trick .
Old 08-10-2012, 08:54 PM
Ascender
Rinse you mouth with salt water and sink a little bit and spit the rest out..

and what Neville said above.. its a great stone :O)
Old 08-10-2012, 11:31 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegarden
I was thinking earlier how humming or chanting a certain tone may help. Is this what you mean by 'tone'
Yes!

I noticed several years ago before stumbling upon these concepts that music or humming would sometimes help me feel better if I was feeling a little ill.
Old 09-10-2012, 06:17 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegarden
Wow, I've heard people can do this but I've no idea how, especially when all you know of me is my pseudonym! Yes the hollow part of my neck feels like it has problems.

Yes, please give it a go! If you wouldn't mind.

Actually, it would help me greatly to know your name and have a picture of you, if it is okay with you You can send me the info in private :)
If you would like more info on how my healings work, you can take a look at my thread. You'll understand better :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by A peaceful mind.
Rinse you mouth with salt water and sink a little bit and spit the rest out..
Salt water really helps. In addition you can also take salt water bath, or take a shower and cover your body with salt after cleaning yourself with soap. It cleanses all the dirty energies!

Instagram: Prananina
Old 09-10-2012, 10:39 AM
Master
It's feeling the way it does. The wish is that a much more pleasant feeling is experienced. The meditation isn't to make things other than the way the way they are. Sometimes there are discomforts, then the mind has an adverse reaction. The meditation is not reacting. In your thread on highs, such is very pleasant feeling and the mind wants it to last so clings, and when high passes, it then craves, and then the next discomfort occurs and back to the adverse reaction.
Old 09-10-2012, 10:48 AM
Master
Try working on your sacral chakra , throat chakra and sacral are closely linked . Good luck .

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.