Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 22-02-2017, 05:14 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Thank you, by the way, bartholomew, for originally responding in good faith. I understand the arrangement is no longer.

Best,

shiningstars
Old 22-02-2017, 05:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLittlePenguin
I'm not sure if you actually have to see the person or if you need a photo from them. I don't mind PMing anyone a picture if they can actually read auras through Photos. I'm super curious!

I depends on the talent set of the Reader. Some can do it off your forum name...just knowing you exist is enough to locate you and see your aura.
Old 22-02-2017, 06:35 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
I depends on the talent set of the Reader. Some can do it off your forum name...just knowing you exist is enough to locate you and see your aura.

James: Thanks but n my case I have no talent other than being able to connect with my guide. The locating and connection is made between two souls, mine and that of the object through the agency of my guide, Bartholomew. I just sit and type.
Old 22-02-2017, 07:02 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiningstars
Thank you, by the way, bartholomew, for originally responding in good faith. I understand the arrangement is no longer.

Best,

shiningstars
Two things. First... I, James, just think that you are a perfectly capable person who probably would not be surprised at anything a reading would reveal.

Second... Just to reaffirm that should you want one anyway I will be happy to oblige. I always use a PM for this.

I'd like to clarify a bit...

I only do perhaps seven or eight readings a year. I do not advertise nor do I call myself anything besides a conscious channel and an empath in the realm of spiritual work. When I do one I ask my guide to access your aura. Bartholomew then finds your soul and connects to you through it. The two souls agree. My motives are easy for them to see plainly. If I were false in any way the connection would be refused. So this is why I don't have to know where you are. Our souls know all that. They do the work. Then I "turn on" my palm chakras and feel the ethereal body of the subject person which is then right in front of me. How, exactly, this is arranged I do not know. Starting at the crown I check each chakra to intuit it's level and type of activity ending up at the base. I actually feel each chakra and see things as I move along. If a chakra is out of position this is revealed too. I also feel the aura directly. usually the field up to about two feet out from the centerline of the spine. The colors, too, become apparent. Along the way ideas pop into my mind and I write them down afterwards. That's about it. Nothing special really. I have seen auras only a few times but I have no trouble in feeling them. I have learned to turn on my hands. In addition I can feel physical and emotional pains in the bodies of others. I must say that I have only felt disease such as cancer tumors or the energy signature of one who is manic depressive while I was physically near the person. So far those have not occurred remotely. Until I learned how to control it I had unwittingly been able to take the physical pains of others into my own body. This is not a smart thing to do though. I seldom do it. Sometimes I can remove pains from other bodies. Once I felt the aura of a man who was overdosed on drugs and thinking about suicide. It was terrible to feel. My guide helped me to normalize this one. I recently felt the aura of a lady who was going blind. There was physical pain behind her eyes. Later I was told of her condition. Before the examination I did not know. Enough of this kind of thing has happened to convince me that it is real.

I've been like this all my life... but didn't understand it until about 30 years ago.

So there you have it. A normal 74 year old except that I'm a little whacky and have an even more whacky spiritual guide some have told me is my own soul.

I certainly like this forum.. I have learned a lot.

Last edited by bartholomew : 22-02-2017 at 08:40 AM.
Old 22-02-2017, 03:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
James: Thanks but n my case I have no talent other than being able to connect with my guide. The locating and connection is made between two souls, mine and that of the object through the agency of my guide, Bartholomew. I just sit and type.

I understand you Bartholomew. We can speak of it in many ways and they are all most likely correct. I connect (merge) to my Higher Self and receive whatever information is needed. All that's needed is an 'address". Address meaning the knowledge that someone or someplace exists. It's hard to find that which we don't know exists.
Old 22-02-2017, 11:33 PM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
I understand you Bartholomew. We can speak of it in many ways and they are all most likely correct. I connect (merge) to my Higher Self and receive whatever information is needed. All that's needed is an 'address". Address meaning the knowledge that someone or someplace exists. It's hard to find that which we don't know exists.

James: Yeah and we are all a little different. In matters like these understanding is so much more important than mere words.
Old 23-02-2017, 03:52 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Thanks so much, bartholomew, James, for the elaboration. I really appreciate that and your kind offer very much.

Sincerely,
shiningstars
Old 24-02-2017, 05:19 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
Two things. First... I, James, just think that you are a perfectly capable person who probably would not be surprised at anything a reading would reveal.

Second... Just to reaffirm that should you want one anyway I will be happy to oblige. I always use a PM for this.

I'd like to clarify a bit...

I only do perhaps seven or eight readings a year. I do not advertise nor do I call myself anything besides a conscious channel and an empath in the realm of spiritual work. When I do one I ask my guide to access your aura. Bartholomew then finds your soul and connects to you through it. The two souls agree. My motives are easy for them to see plainly. If I were false in any way the connection would be refused. So this is why I don't have to know where you are. Our souls know all that. They do the work. Then I "turn on" my palm chakras and feel the ethereal body of the subject person which is then right in front of me. How, exactly, this is arranged I do not know. Starting at the crown I check each chakra to intuit it's level and type of activity ending up at the base. I actually feel each chakra and see things as I move along. If a chakra is out of position this is revealed too. I also feel the aura directly. usually the field up to about two feet out from the centerline of the spine. The colors, too, become apparent. Along the way ideas pop into my mind and I write them down afterwards. That's about it. Nothing special really. I have seen auras only a few times but I have no trouble in feeling them. I have learned to turn on my hands. In addition I can feel physical and emotional pains in the bodies of others. I must say that I have only felt disease such as cancer tumors or the energy signature of one who is manic depressive while I was physically near the person. So far those have not occurred remotely. Until I learned how to control it I had unwittingly been able to take the physical pains of others into my own body. This is not a smart thing to do though. I seldom do it. Sometimes I can remove pains from other bodies. Once I felt the aura of a man who was overdosed on drugs and thinking about suicide. It was terrible to feel. My guide helped me to normalize this one. I recently felt the aura of a lady who was going blind. There was physical pain behind her eyes. Later I was told of her condition. Before the examination I did not know. Enough of this kind of thing has happened to convince me that it is real.

I've been like this all my life... but didn't understand it until about 30 years ago.

So there you have it. A normal 74 year old except that I'm a little whacky and have an even more whacky spiritual guide some have told me is my own soul.

I certainly like this forum.. I have learned a lot.

Good afternoon James

On a side note,

In a sense new at this, I understand going thru the souls as you put it, But have you had another soul come to you, without the other being aware of it, if that makes sense.
Old 24-02-2017, 06:27 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffin
Good afternoon James

On a side note,

In a sense new at this, I understand going thru the souls as you put it, But have you had another soul come to you, without the other being aware of it, if that makes sense.

Bartholomew: Most of us are of three identities. First is the body personality. It is something which is only used by the soul in order to gain experiences and thus wisdom which the soul, on it's own plane, cannot be exposed to. The soul uses thousands of these in it's journey of growth. Bodies and personalities live once only, then perish. They are of the Earth and remain with the Earth. When we sometimes claim that "we have lived before" we err. We, the body and personality, lives only once. So the critics of reincarnation are correct. But our souls DO project time and again to flesh. So in this sense the proponents of reincarnation are also correct.

If I say: "In a past lifetime I was this or that person" I am wrong. My soul may have projected into this or that person but "I this present personality" never did any such thing. I say this in order to clarify one point. We humans tend to identify as personalities. We tend to speak of spiritual matters from a viewpoint which is central to a man or a woman on Earth. If we learn to put this inclination aside and simply speak in terms of our souls far more is understood. Doing this we bypass many pitfalls. We realize much more.

The soul is, compared to the personality, eternal. In fact this is not true. The soul lives for a very long time but it eventually joins with others in a new sort of "post human" existence. As an individual soul it is no more. This is the reason we speak often of advanced beings being in groups. It is the basis of the idea of ashrams. The soul is a composite of all the lives it uses by projecting itself to a body personality on Earth, or other planets. The soul may assume any of it's identities that it chooses at any time.

Our guides are human souls just like us except that they are more advanced. Very often guide souls are still incarnating themselves. So... it is possible for a body personality to unknowingly be the projection of a soul who is guide to other souls. This may or may not be the business of the personality. The point of achievement of the soul is not necessarily reflected in the body personality. A very advanced near master soul could be a truck driver on Earth engaged in cleaning up bits and pieces of karma of it's own.

All the above is true. But there is more. Although the body personality is only a function, so to speak, of the soul, the soul will often defer to it so as not to interfere unduly in the free agency which we are said to have. I hope this makes sense.

Sorry for the lecture. Now for your answer:

What you pose does make sense to me. I would say that the answer is generally "no" because a soul is concerned with it's own projection and will not want to interfere. Is this understandable? But there are always exceptions. I cannot cite any of these but one can imagine if a reason was pressing enough that it could and would be done.

Please remember that our souls are privy to our thoughts and feelings. We are told that God answers prayers. What really happens is that our prayers are listened to by our souls. If they then find reason they will move to "answer" them. This will always involve the guide soul. What happens? The guide may coordinate with other souls who then interact with their own projections on Earth to move toward answering or resolving a problem or request. All this happens commonly. It is quite a normal thing. That we do not understand what is really happening and cite God as the agent of response is quite alright. It does not matter. I hope that in this rather long statement you find your answer.

Now there is one more thing. This is for you personally. As I said above we tend to be personality centric. We are often bid to quiet our minds, our hearts and to learn humility. Why is this? Is it so we will be thought well of by others? The reason is different. As we have learned the personalities are, in a sense, subservient to souls. The soul gains through the agency of the personality. If the personality is overly strong the soul will stand aside and wait until the fires of aggressive behaviour wane. It will stand aside but it may also whisper in the ear. Much more can be accomplished if the personality is aware of a need for humility and non aggressiveness. When this is the case much, much more can be accomplished by the soul. We often hear that if we behave thus we are "godly" or that we please god or something else. The truth is that by following these practices we serve by allowing our souls to do much more, to live more efficiently. This all is easy to say but so very hard to do.

Once again I am long winded. Seems like I cannot answer a question without launching into a dissertation.

Last thought: Spiritual growth is nothing more than a very long series of realizations punctuated, at times, by more major realizations that we like to call "initiations". That is all spiritual growth is. It is so easy to say and so hard to do. And in spite of all that is said above there is wisdom in all paths.

Thanks for reading....

Last edited by bartholomew : 24-02-2017 at 07:49 AM.
Old 24-02-2017, 06:52 AM
Master
That was beautiful Bartholomew. I resonant with it in entirety.
Bless you :)