Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 05-06-2015, 02:58 PM
Seeker

Question I wish to make a decision...

I have never attempted any divination before. But I think it may help me choose / answer a question I am currently investigating.

Basically I want to no where (country) to go next. I think I have gleamed my purpose/ vocation for this life. But while I have been brought on the right track vocationally, I am not content or comfortable with my current locale.

I am trying to decide between moving and working to countries in Europe like The Netherlands, Sweeden, Finland, Denmark, Germany...or maybe portugal.

What would be a good way to divine over these choices? At the moment I don't have a crystal pendant or cards or anything I think I can divine with. And I'm not sure if I can get one until maybe august. But I am ignorant of the many ways one can divine.

So I envite your advice or ideas, please and thank you

x
Old 16-06-2015, 07:06 AM
Experiencer
I'm not very well-versed in divination either, but recently I have been finding the reading of tea leaves really interesting. I have had a few very significant results from it, and I think it could prove useful to you if you have an interest in it.

If I was in your situation and wanted to use this method, I would research all of those countries, look very closely at their locations, their shapes, cultural aspects, etc. Then I would do the reading with the question of where to go next in my mind, maybe meditating just before doing it.

If you have an interest in this and don't know how to do one/can't find any information on it, PM me and I'd be happy to make some more specific suggestions. There are certainly lots of ways to go about making this decision, though, so figure out what feels right to you!
Old 16-06-2015, 07:36 AM
Experiencer

You could ponder each destination and see if you get a feeling from them.
Or see which place you flow to and which places resistance shows up.
any little signs you get, pay close attention.
Your path you set before birth can get sidetracked by your wants, so just pay attention to what doors open and what doors you try to force open, because what you really came here to do will flow as planned and what you push against will be you trying to drive the train off the tracks, there will be resistance.
Old 16-06-2015, 07:37 AM
Deactivated Account

Hello Kartock,

You don't need a crystal pendant, you can basically use anything that swings, a necklace with a pendant, a piece of string with a metal bolt on it, anything else you might have available.

My first pendulum was a necklace with a pendant, and it is still my favorite choice, even though I have 4 other pendulums, some with crystals.

Ok, once you have your ' pendulum ' you can ask yes/ no questions.
I usually start with asking which way is for yes, which way is for no .... and these can vary with the person asking .

then to check it out, ask a question you know the answer to ... and see if it swings giving you the correct yes or no reply

then take each country and ask it , should I move to the Netherlands ? should I move to Portugal ? ....

keep track of your answers, yes / no for which country and let us know how it goes.

Adrienne

Old 17-10-2015, 04:05 AM
Seeker

Wow thanks guys, a lot of great responses.

Ribiq- thanks for the suggestion. I would have never considered reading tea leaves. I find it a very curious technique for divination, but I can understand how it may work even if I have no clue about how to go about it. I think for the time being I will stick to something I'm more familiar with. But thanks for the offer! :)

Stevo- Ive been trying for a long time to just pay attention to what happens, how I feel, my thoughts and inclinations to try and sound out an answer. I keep thinking I know which country to go to, which I feel drawn to, but then it changes! Guess it may just be flights of fancy...Although just recently paying attention made me realise of a possible destination I hadn't yet considered.

Adrienne - I had no idea you could use anything! Awesome I will give it a go. Would you recommend any other preparation, like holding the pendent/necklace and picturing what you want or something?
Old 17-10-2015, 06:20 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kartock
Adrienne - I had no idea you could use anything! Awesome I will give it a go. Would you recommend any other preparation, like holding the pendent/necklace and picturing what you want or something?

Choices, choices, so many places one could go ! I thought perhaps you had already chosen one.

yes, one can use just about anything for a pendulum. I do have others but I always seem to use the necklace one. No other special preparation is necessary, except if you want to surround yourself with whatever protection method you use... some surround themselves with a light of protection, etc.

If you are using the pendent/ pendulum and picturing what you want, that is like adding manifestation into the formula and influencing your thoughts and the pendulum and the idea of using the pendulum over a map is to help you decide which country.

If you have already decided on the country and just need help, funds, travel etc to get there, then you probably want to manifest your trip there which is where the visualization comes in.
Old 18-10-2015, 04:15 AM
Master

I am not into any of that. I have no experience with it or have any knowledge. What I would do is, I would research the countries to see what they would be like. I would ask other people what they think. Of course, you will get different answers and you probably will not know what country to go to. It still helps to ask. It stays in your mind as to what is the best thing to do. I meditate every day and I always make the right decision. I may not know the answer straight away. It might take a few weeks but I do get an answer.
Old 20-10-2015, 10:14 AM
Nettles

A regular deck of playing cards will work as a tarot deck too.
This link will take you to a pdf with some basic information about using a standard deck of playing cards, if you are curious it might be a good start point just to see if any of it resonates with you.
The way I use cards is to gain insight. I don't expect the future to be shown to me or anything like that. I make my focus more broad and less attached to outcome.
I might not be making sense, I just realized it's very late and I am pretty tired.