Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 28-08-2022, 10:03 AM
Master
Afternoon At the Crystal Shop

Yesterday I visited the crystal shop and spent most of the afternoon there.
I bumped into someone I've known for years from workshops and other fora and FB. So we had a bit of a chat.
Then out of the blue someone put the label of my top back where it belongs, inside. I turned and it was the woman that works there that I never resonated with. For some reason that suddenly changed and for the first time that weird feeling was gone!

More crystals, but not too many. I'd only gone over for the black phantom Lemurian and the hambergite and I had quickly found the right ones. The hambergite turned out to be even smaller than I'd thought, and some pieces were very thin, but I found one that was just a li'l bit thicker so it was somewhat sturdier. Not much thicker, barely a mm maybe, but still. I want to be able to hold it without fearing it'll break.
It is indeed a powerful crystal, no matter its size. My hand began to tingle and get warm right away!

Then for some reason I noticed richterite & sugilite tumbles. I've got a thin cabuchon of that, I think it was quite costly. Can't really use it due to its size and being so thin. I wanted that at the time as it can help with vertigo.
These tumbles weren't all that expensive, which surprised me as I know they aren't easy to find, not nice ones with good colours anyways.
I emptied the pot to find a nice one and ended up with two that were truly dark blue (richterite) with purple (sugilite). Since they were so affordable I decided to take them both.

My eye caught a labradorite pendant with an incredible purple sheen. I was in two minds as I don't really fancy labradorite, but I'd also never seen one with a purple sheen. Nor did I need it to be a pendant as you also pay extra for the silver eye, hihi. I'd rather have it without and save a few Euros as I won't wear it as a pendant.
Nevertheless, I decided to buy it.

I took a cappuccino and the crystals with me to the back of the garden where you are allowed to smoke.
One of the owners was doing chores and garden work there and we had a nice long chat. He's always great to talk to!

A bit later I came across Castor. Well, I had to ask him if he was Castor from the forums to be certain of course.
We talked for a while, then decided to have a coffee and a smoke outdoors. Not sure how long we talked for there, but I think the better part of an hour at least :)

So it was a very fruitful afternoon, time well spent, and great to meet Castor.
Old 28-08-2022, 06:34 PM
Knower
Hi Fairy, it was a real pleasure meeting you in person! I totally enjoyed our chat outside at the ‘pick nick’ table

I’m glad you turned my attention to the Hambergites, otherwise I would have missed them. I got one! Aren’t these powerful little creatures?!

It was a fruitful afternoon for me also. My goal was to find a nice piece of Libyan Desert Glass but I ended up with a bunch of other crystals.

I’m very happy with the Black Phantom Quartz. I totally resonate with it.
Old 28-08-2022, 07:33 PM
Master
Hi Castor!
Yup, it was good :)
And happy you liked the hambergite, I was holding mine just now. Unbelievably powerful, or what?!
But mostly holding the black phantom Lemurian. And currently have the richterite & sugilite tumbles behind my ears to see if it does anything for tinnitus or not, hihi.

I recall you also had the larger Pink Andes opal. I got one of those as well a while back. They're really great!
Old 28-08-2022, 07:35 PM
Administrator
Sounds like a fun afternoon. we have a crystal shop here but they are not very knowledgeable about them.
so i tend to but mine online

Namaste
Old 28-08-2022, 08:25 PM
Master
What. Lovely afternoon. FairyCrystal! How I would love to visit a knowledgeable crystal shop. Though I can not complain, crystals seem to find me. How cool you met Castor!

Happy Sunday all!
Old 28-08-2022, 10:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala
What. Lovely afternoon. FairyCrystal! How I would love to visit a knowledgeable crystal shop. Though I can not complain, crystals seem to find me. How cool you met Castor!

Happy Sunday all!
Hi Anala!
It was indeed good!
And the people that own and run the shop are totally into crystals themselves. That's why they started it years ago. In the beginning it was much smaller than it is now, but because it grew, more people came, they added sections to the shop. Still within the same building, but sacrificing what had been storage space to make the shop larger.
About 2 yrs ago they outgrew even that and now added a large part of another building to the shop.
It's all very friendly, people can walk in and out of that other building and potentially take stuff as there's no store assistant in there. You can walk outside with your basket with crystals without paying etc.
But I doubt they have much trouble, although I do think occasionally it happens as last time I was there I asked for the sugilite and they kept those close to the counter where they are most of the time because it is such an expensive crystal. So I do gather it has happened that some idiots nicked stuff for them to do that.
But in general I think most clients are only more spiritual people that resonate with the high vibrational crystals they got.
And it does help they're not in town or in a shopping centre, they're located outside a small village smack in the middle of farmers. Rural area. So you have to specifically go over there to visit them. You won't do that to steal a tumbled stone.

In any case, they're crystal lovers themselves for sure!