Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 12-07-2022, 04:58 PM
Master
thunder eggs / star agate / Uluru Amulet Stone

I've got a thunder egg from the US on the way!
I felt I needed another Uluru Amulet Stone, darned things are so expensive though, IF you can even find one that is. I'm not going to drive 1 hr to the shop for a tumble so I searched online.
Barely any from AUS that I could find, or tumbles and then they say "I will pick one intuitively for you" which is nonsense. And I want to see and choose myself!

Then on Etsy... I found thunder eggs, gorgeous ones from one seller that he searches and polishes himself. The most beautiful ones I've ever seen and one of those did it for me! Love at first sight, hihi.
So I decided to get it, even though it's not AUS.
For me that was important as I vibe so much with AUS and especially Uluru energy since I've lived there for half a year in the Aboriginal community, right next to Uluru.

I'm thinking maybe the US thunder eggs aren't as rare as the Uluru Amulet Stones (from MT Hay Queensland btw, not from Uluru itself) as these US ones are really cheap in comparison.

Nevertheless, very excited about this one!
More people here that love thunder eggs / star agate / Uluru Amulet Stone?
Old 13-07-2022, 07:45 PM
Knower
About a year ago I bought an Australian Amulet Stone. I haven't worked with it yet. It is brown with bluish / reddish veins.
Old 13-07-2022, 11:25 PM
Master
I bought one in 2019, after having looked at them many times.
But the connection with Uluru is always so strong for me! Then in 2020 I bought a larger one. Price difference is astounding, the first one was E2,70 and the bigger one (just over 2x the size of the first one) was E9,50.
I guess the price had gone up in one year's time?

In any case, both have mostly bluish veins too. The smaller one has larger parts that are semi-transparent and bluish. The other one just has 2 blue veins.

Both are brown as well as their colour is similar to that of Uluru and the soil of the Red Heart in central AUS. Because of that the beige and light green ones don't really appeal to me.

The one I got coming now is beige/brown and has a huge 'open' star in its centre with black and red/orange colour. I just fell in love with it on the spot!
So far it's still in the US, even though it got shipped on the 11th. It's gone from one facility to the next, hihi. I think some 5-6 different ones so far. I'm hoping it's going to leave for our country tomorrow.
Old 25-07-2022, 10:26 PM
Master
SO happy! My crystal has arrived in the country and got through customs in 13 mins!!
I'm hoping -guesstimating- it will arrive the day after tomorrow. Could be the 26th, but not counting on it going quite that fast.
Old 30-07-2022, 09:35 AM
Master
It was delivered the next day after my last post. It is beautiful! And a small thunderegg as a gift, from the same region as the larger one.
Oddly enough this gifted one calls to me strongly! A very gentle feminine energy. It is bluish grey with a hint of pink that shows mostly when looking at a photograph of it.

Even though from the same area they have an entirely different energy.