Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 20-01-2017, 04:49 AM
Master
It makes sense that we all have an important mission here on earth.
Old 20-01-2017, 04:58 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
It's the words.

It's not God in spirit, it's God the spirit. Like you said there is only one. God the spirit, taking form in human flesh.

Another way to say it would be saying God AS spirit, taking form in the flesh.

---

My consciousness is God.

--

Is Shiva talking to you or to me? If he's talking to you could you further explain the stuff hes saying to you because I don't get it.

Actually after reading it again I think I understand it. Puranic forms are the multi-universal emanations. The other Bhi & Rudra forms are more about this universe. The reason the puranic forms don't mesh with tantric is because tantra is about enjoying this universe, not wondering about things that may or may not be true.

Creator-God is only one. And we can't say he's words. The creation can be words under his will|mind power. When we say, our consciousness is God that's your soul|mind|heart|essence.

Soul can only become third line God when he's out of his burden-- human body. It can be done when a human body is death. And we are folly to kill ourselves for the purpose to be free. After life is unknown.......can be as ghost.......or ascended to as God... be drained as energy food by other spirits.

As I said, all religions founders on earth are from third line Gods and they don't know creator. So to claim all founders of religions as creator is not true. It's because they can't create life and not creator.

Creator is the energy in the universe so at any part of universe that life was created that's within creator. He can be with shape or no shape because he's (blue) light energy.
Old 20-01-2017, 05:07 AM
Master
In the Gnostic Gospels of St. Thomas, Jesus said "If you bring forth that which is within you, that which is within you will save you. If you don't bring forth that which is within you, that which is within you shall destroy you".

It's one of the reasons I have been living in seclusion, how in hell do I 'bring forth' Shiva?

I may love Shiva and worship Him and I know He is inside my heart...a part of me and sometimes ALL of me and I too become 'God in the Flesh', but how do I bring Shiva out of me and into the external world because it is slowly killing me inside.

Nope, 'helping my fellow man' won't help here, because there's no satisfaction from it on any really deep level.

I am thinking about doing my Reiki attunement (when I find out what that entails) and doing more yoga...but I still don't know how to externalise my love for Shiva and become 'god in the flesh' and not just 'god within my own heart'.

After what's happened the past few days, there's one thing I do know - silence, total silence for days/weeks plays a major part of it.

So if one day I vanish from SF, never to be seen again, I have either died, attained samadhi, both, or I have 'nothing more to say'.
Old 20-01-2017, 05:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Creator-God is only one. And we can't say he's words. The creation can be words under his will|mind power. When we say, our consciousness is God that's your soul|mind|heart|essence.

Soul can only become third line God when he's out of his burden-- human body. It can be done when a human body is death. And we are folly to kill ourselves for the purpose to be free. After life is unknown.......can be as ghost.......or ascended to as God... be drained as energy food by other spirits.

As I said, all religions founders on earth are from third line Gods and they don't know creator. So to claim all founders of religions as creator is not true. It's because they can't create life and not creator.

Creator is the energy in the universe so at any part of universe that life was created that's within creator. He can be with shape or no shape because he's (blue) light energy.

In my discussion with The Necromancer we were having a miscommuniation. I said "it's the words" to describe that's where our mis-communication was coming from, our ideas are the same and for some reason I was trying to explain to her what she already knows. Kind of silly in hindsight haha, fun though.
Old 20-01-2017, 05:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
In the Gnostic Gospels of St. Thomas, Jesus said "If you bring forth that which is within you, that which is within you will save you. If you don't bring forth that which is within you, that which is within you shall destroy you".

It's one of the reasons I have been living in seclusion, how in hell do I 'bring forth' Shiva?

I may love Shiva and worship Him and I know He is inside my heart...a part of me and sometimes ALL of me and I too become 'God in the Flesh', but how do I bring Shiva out of me and into the external world because it is slowly killing me inside.

Nope, 'helping my fellow man' won't help here, because there's no satisfaction from it on any really deep level.

I am thinking about doing my Reiki attunement (when I find out what that entails) and doing more yoga...but I still don't know how to externalise my love for Shiva and become 'god in the flesh' and not just 'god within my own heart'.

After what's happened the past few days, there's one thing I do know - silence, total silence for days/weeks plays a major part of it.

So if one day I vanish from SF, never to be seen again, I have either died, attained samadhi, both, or I have 'nothing more to say'.

You can bring forth Shiva in your deeds, the way you interact with others, the way you interact with other aspects of your mortal self during meditation. There are limitless ways to bring forth Shiva. If you have a favorite skill or hobby that you are mastering is a good way as well, when we have practiced so much that it's effortless we can rest in Shiva while our body is on auto pilot.

----

I once wanted to build a house for myself when I was 21. When I renounced worldy things I wanted to build for other people. Now that I want to build for all people I need to build my skill in building and learn how to lead others. Shiva will be brought forth into the world in the things I build in Gods honor for people outside of myself. If I build selfishly and for profit Shiva will not be in my creations.

I don't really build to help other people. I build to create environments that Shiva will want to manifest in and in which people will want to manifest Shiva. I want to help Shiva but God doesn't need my help, other people do, and God wants to help other people, so helping other people helps God. that is my understanding and how I help others because I want to help God.

---

I should also say that theres no way to know if I am God in the flesh 100%. There is a leap of faith that I took after feeling that God was giving me a direction to jump in.

God want's the world to be a certain way but gives people free will, if Gods patience begins to run out people of great spiritual potential awaken to fulfill Gods will on earth. If we are running behind on our cosmic deadline Gods helpers will appear to get us back on track, to bring balance to us. When Gods plans are being fulfilled less people will awaken.

When I say I'm God in the flesh it means I'm one of those people who can see the world that God wants to be here and I have a desire to bring it about so I am doing that. I'm a link in the chain of God and I realize that so I do what I can without being full of ego or thinking I have to do it alone.

There are countless other people who are also God in the flesh. Many don't realize it but that's OK because they are fulfilling their duties anyways. Some people realize they are God in the flesh and their duties are to lead and teach others. They are more like Gods eyes and brain instead of his hands and feet.
Old 20-01-2017, 05:54 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
In my discussion with The Necromancer we were having a miscommuniation. I said "it's the words" to describe that's where our mis-communication was coming from, our ideas are the same and for some reason I was trying to explain to her what she already knows. Kind of silly in hindsight haha, fun though.

Whatever you wrote to Necromancer and whatever I can explain then I will response on here to explain. Maybe three to one explanation. That's okay. Nothing wrong. What I have written is what I've seen and done...... and your thread is opened to all members.
Old 20-01-2017, 07:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Whatever you wrote to Necromancer and whatever I can explain then I will response on here to explain. Maybe three to one explanation. That's okay. Nothing wrong. What I have written is what I've seen and done...... and your thread is opened to all members.

Indeed. We're just 3 people sharing our ideas trying to create greater understanding through cooperation.

^_^
Old 20-01-2017, 02:58 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer

Right said Necromancer - because the "really deep level" would entail serving the Divine within fellow humanity.

Respectfully - that is (imho) the key to your entire dilemma reiterated above and often amongst many threads at SF....Service; Karma Yoga.

~ J
Old 20-01-2017, 11:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyotir
Right said Necromancer - because the "really deep level" would entail serving the Divine within fellow humanity.

Respectfully - that is (imho) the key to your entire dilemma reiterated above and often amongst many threads at SF....Service; Karma Yoga.

~ J
Yes, you have said this to me now a few times, thank you once again.

It's just something I am not 'cut out for', so you could say that spirituality is also something I am not cut out for either by default.

Not everybody can do this and I am one of those people. I am at a disadvantage spiritually because I am unable to help others.

There must be other things those unable to help others can do to progress along the spiritual path instead of helping others, but unfortunately, there is not.

This is why those born autistic can never be spiritual. It's just so unfair how those with developmental disorders are totally excluded from ever realising God.

I'm thinking of just chucking it all in really. Just giving away all my spiritual books, murthis and everything and say "I do not believe in God or any of this spiritual rubbish" even after feeling it because I can neither apply it or relate it to anything, anyone or anywhere. I cannot do anything with it. It is not helping or serving me in any way.

Maybe I was only meant to be 'spiritual' for the first half of my life and non- spiritual for the last half of it. It sure seems that way and every sign is pointing to the "you had your chance, you blew it and you'll never get another one" territory.

Yeah, I'm thinking of forgetting all this and just enmeshing myself back into even deeper ignorance...trying to forget...going deeper and deeper into ignorance until I do. I may even employ hypnotherapy or magnetic therapy to try and forget my past, to forget everything I have been through and to forget god totally. Does anybody know how to go from being spiritual back to not being spiritual?

If it is going to kill me, let it. I don't care anymore. I don't care if I live or die. My life is totally insignificant and it means nothing. I cannot wait to die so all this 'spiritual stuff' will be OVER! Unless anybody can tell me how to totally forget all of this now and live a 'normal life' like 99% of people out there who are NOT spiritual and thus have a good excuse not to do karma yoga.

I just don't want to exist anymore.
Old 20-01-2017, 11:35 PM
Master
I did not read anything on this thread but your last post, Necromancer.

My heart hurts in your pain. I know that is of little comfort.

I feel too much, for me that is like a curse but your 2nd to last paragraph I have felt and been in too numerous times to count. I have no clue what a so called normal life...Mine doesn't seem normal and other times so freaking mundane that I think really? This is it? Beam me up, Scotty.

I think spiritual or not, emotional or not, we all go through things at times, good and bad. Not a very spiritual answer, I know. I'm going through something right now that to most they would just raise their eyebrows and think I'm delusional, others want to scream at me and shake me to get over it. I don't understand it, when I am in this place and Ive been here before I want to scour everything and start to and then I think all things spiritual is just a load of bull.

I sort of wish I didn't exist anymore as well, but this feeling too will pass.

You've got a lot going for you. I wish I had an ounce of your intelligence.