Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 21-10-2013, 03:58 PM
britneylynn

My first meeting with my guide, what do these signs mean?

Last night I used meditation to connect with my guide. I was brought to a cloud where I waited for him, as I sat waiting, I was surrounded by three lights, the first was a bright red, the second was a purple, and the third off in the distance was a pale pink light. As my guide appeared and walked towards me, I began to focus on a bright yellow light. My guide brought me to a vast room full of thousands of books, I was drawn to one specific book that I could see so clearly through them all. But, when I opened the book, all the writing was blurred and I was unable to read anything but there was a picture in black and white of me, tangled up in what appeared to be my own self. I talked to my guide who gave me answers to any question I asked and as we were about to conclude our meeting, I had a strong thought of a specific town about 30 minutes from me. I couldn't shake the feeling or thought of this place like I was drawn to it.

I'm new to the idea of spirit guides, does anyone have any insight as to what the colors mean or why I was unable to read my book? Also, what is it about this town? What am I drawn to there? I've been there a few times and am somewhat familiar with it but it was the town as a whole, not a place within it.
Old 23-10-2013, 05:14 AM
MooseAtoZ

Being among the clouds likely meant that your guide comes from what you may call the Upper world, a place of light and higher awareness and understanding. As to the different colors, I know there are specific colors attributed to the chakras of the body, though I'm not well-versed in that school of thinking. They could well mean something else altogether, of course. I love the image of the library! I've been in a library of my own several times. It's a repository of knowledge, both that with which you're already familiar and that which you have yet to learn. The picture in the book is your starting point. It's illustrating to you that there are things about yourself that may be holding you back from advancing in your growth. You may find that as you progress, your picture will become increasingly freed up. The text was blurry because there are things in this book waiting to be learned, but you are not yet exactly where you need to be to learn them.
I'm sorry I don't know what to say about the town. There may be something or someone you'e supposed to find over there. Continue to seek the counsel of your guide regarding both the colors and the town. Hopefully these things will become clearer as you progress and grow.
Old 25-10-2013, 08:51 PM
Experiencer
britneylynn,

I think the text was blurred out for you because you are not yet allowed to access that particular information. Perhaps you visited the Akashic records when you saw all those books?

Boson