Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-04-2018, 11:31 AM
Experiencer
Snail, Crab and Octopus

I had another strange dream, or if not a whole dream, at least one segment, that I feel has some deeper meaning. Overall, I have been able to find many previous day influences inside the dream I had, but not far all moments.

For the most part I think it was all happening inside the house, where I grew up. We might have been looking for something not sure, and there were an awful a lot of dark stone corridors, that I am not sure really lead anywhere, but even more, there were a lot of cobwebs everywhere with spiders. I remember many corners and rooms having almost been covered in them. Towards the end, we started cleaning them, I am not certain if that was the plan, but I remember my brother vacuuming on place of cobwebs along with the spiders and me saying to him, that it wont work, they will just come out of the vacuum cleaner later. After some time, I started doing the same, and I even remember my mother burning a particularity large spider, and someone asking what we are doing. Don't know who. Now in real life, when I come across the occasional spider I pick it up and take it outside, but not sure how that would work with infestation lol.

Anyways amidst all that spidery business, a particularly strange thing happened. Outside my old room, there is a small open hallway with stairs leading up and down. Between my room and where brothers was, there is a piece of wall, but in dreams this wall was much more pronounced and almost wooden, but also it looked a lot like a column, something placed there, to support the weight of the house. Not sure why or how but I was able to remove a part of it off, in a way opening the column and looking inside. When I did that, I glanced on a very peculiar object inside. It was a very very large snail house sitting inside, more or less the size of a basketball. I vas surprised and amazed and I called for my brother to come see it, because it was huge. At that moment the thing started moving, and a huge snail started coming out of it, alive and all. I was baffled, but still it was wondrous to see. I made my way around the column to see the snail better, and that is when I saw the octopus. It was sitting inside the corner of the column, and was a regular size, not a big one compared to the snail. I also noticed a little bit of water in that compartment inside the column, and it felt like the whole thing is pretty wet and damp. Same as snail, the octopus started moving around a bit, but not leaving the place or trying to escape out, they moved pretty slow and were not aggressive. Of course my amazement was even bigger now and then I notice a particularly large red crab sort of a creature, it had claws and all. It was even bigger than the snail, and was resting above them both on a sort of a ledge inside the column, but again, it was huge and not normal in size. They all started moving a round, but still stayed perfectly happy where they were, and that is when it struck me, they must have been living inside here for all my life if not more, thus growing so big??

I felt some sort of strange respect for these creatures, and compared to spider infestation in the house, I did not feel in any way threatened by them, or grossed out. Later when observing them, I concluded, that the light must be disturbing them, since they were living inside there for all this time in darkness, so I took that piece of column, and placed it gently back, closing all three creatures back, like they were. I seemed to be completely unbothered by those creatures and content with letting them live on inside there. After that me and brother went to look for our mom, and I told here what I just found, because I expected here to know about this, and she did. I don't remember exactly what she said, but it was something along this lines,. She placed those animals inside in the foundation of the house when it was building, as a relics of sorts, or guardians not sure, but to bring the blessing to our home and family, and were living inside there for this whole time.

Now I am pretty confident that the creatures are symbols for certain aspects, and that is what I would like to ask your help in determining with. My moms zodiac sign is in fact cancer, so crab might be representing her or her energy, and it was placed above the other two. My father left when I was 6, and it was only my mom, brother and me, so I am thinking, the other two animals might be a representations of my brother and me? Not sure. Any ideas? =)