Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 18-11-2010, 09:44 AM
captain kirk

Telepathic relationship, I'm being abused

Its a woman I used to work and hang out with. We also shared an attraction but never actually dated. But our minds just melded and its been that way for 12 years now. She lives a couple of hours away from me now and we haven't spoken for years. But she is here with me every single second of my life. She "touches" me using what I guess you would call telekinis or telepathy. Thats where the abuse comes in. She just messes with me and tries to upset me and it always works. I'm easy to pick on and I don't handle it right emotionally. The "touching" is very strong and she touches me in private areas and I feel completely violated. We communicate with words as well. This is a love/hate relationship that just never worked out, but our minds never seperated. I want it to end. Need someone to talk to or some feedback. Telepathy has caused many other problems in my life as well, but for now, "She" is really bringing me down.
Old 18-11-2010, 06:01 PM
Master
First I'm very sorry for you. Can't imagine being in a relationship like that with someone unless I loved them heart and soul.

You say it's love/hate. How you really feel about one another deep down? Are there unresolved issues? I would try to come to a personal understanding about what you want from this woman and/or what you don't want. If the woman will not respect your boundaries after you've clearly asked, then yes, that is very wrong.

If you are able to meet and discuss in person and come to an understanding that would be the best. Mediation may be a good route...if there is a 3rd party you could trust.

If not, there are ways to shield or avoid others, but it's always best to be as transparent as possible...i.e. first you may agree to get along by respecting boundaries, or whatever it is. Shield only as a last resort...it's defensive energy which is higher maintenance b/c of the mindset it requires. Better to meanwhile send healing energy to yourself and this other person.

Peace,
7L
Old 18-11-2010, 06:15 PM
Master
you need to protect yourself and somehow block her out. I as a reader have learnt how to block people (for example if I'm speakign to a deceased person for someone I know how to block them out) out of my head, by saying stuff like "leave me alone now". Have you tried to just verbally tell her to leave you alone? have you done chord cutting (google chord cutting and archangel michael and you'll see what I mean). I don't know much about telepathy because I've never really actively done it......but the above is what I suggest.
Spiritlite.
Old 18-11-2010, 06:15 PM
DulcePoetica

Does this woman have any reason to believe you are a willing participant? I wonder if she is just doesn't realize you feel violated by her reaching out to you. You say there was an attraction and a very strong connection between you two, is it possible she thinks you two are sharing an expression of a shared love?

I don't know what you mean when you say "messes with me and tries to upset me", but I was under the impression that telepathy was a two-way voluntary means of communication. I wasn't aware it was possible to engage with someone against their will.

I'm very interested to read people's response to this dilemma.
Old 18-11-2010, 09:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by DulcePoetica
Does this woman have any reason to believe you are a willing participant? I wonder if she is just doesn't realize you feel violated by her reaching out to you. You say there was an attraction and a very strong connection between you two, is it possible she thinks you two are sharing an expression of a shared love?

I don't know what you mean when you say "messes with me and tries to upset me", but I was under the impression that telepathy was a two-way voluntary means of communication. I wasn't aware it was possible to engage with someone against their will.

I would agree with your perception. My experience with telepathy supports your views.

There is a strong inclination in our culture to place all the problems we encounter, on the shoulders of someone else. In my view, nothing works that way.

Each of us is empowered, even if we do not want to be. We create our reality. The many who see them self as victims will manifest that in all kinds of ways.

I myself can not imagine any way to help improve these points of view. The dilemma we create can only be solved when a person takes responsibility for their life.

I suspect you will get different responses from many.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 18-11-2010, 10:05 PM
Mind's Eye

I've never heard of such a thing. It sounds like the stuff Stephen King novels are made of.

None the less, if it be so... I would do a bit of psychic self defense. Relax yourself, close your eyes and picture a wall of stone or steel around yourself.. tell yourself mentally that this wall protects you, and keeps out all unwanted and uninvited guests. Maybe even put a thick layer of white light around the wall... tell yourself that it is your psychic sheild and it protects you at all times.

Perhaps put the same kind of wall around your home. Go to a metaphysical shop and purchase a stone that helps protect against psychic attack, and charge it with your intentions. Carry the stone with you at all times.

If at first the wall doesn't seem to work, keep picturing it until it is strong enough to keep out the unwanted energies.

Best of luck
Old 19-11-2010, 12:00 AM
captain kirk

Quote:
Originally Posted by DulcePoetica

Actually she is married now, and she's a typical Leo that can't get enough adoration and she doesn't seem willing to accept that I don't love or even like her anymore. She tells me telepathically that she loves me, me but all she does is try to upset me. I'm a little perplexed by it too. It seems to me that she thinks she is so special that her attention is gold.

She messes with me with the feeling of touch which I believe to be telekinisis. If you can imagine for a second, this touch can be used to both flirt with me and abuse me. Make no mistake, her touch can make me jump out of my seat, or wince in pain, or cause things to move without me willing it. We are both very strong in the telepathy area and we both have some telekinisis. It is so strange that we happened to meet.

I was in love with her at one time. I was an alcoholic at the time so I kind of blew the chance at a relationship. But I don't feel that she has ever treated me well then or now. I resent her, I don't trust her. But she is such a fixture that I can't seem to forget her long enough for the connection to be severed.

At this point I am looking to learn how to let go, stop fighting her, and don't give her the attention she always gets when she pushes my buttons. I crave serentity and haven't had it in such a long time. I am anxious, intense, bipolar, easily stressed, and often irritable. I want to "let go", chill and not let her get to me so much. But she does get to me, and I'm pretty bewildered all the time now. Thanks for reading all of this.
Old 19-11-2010, 12:34 AM
captain kirk

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
I would agree with your perception. My experience with telepathy supports your views.

There is a strong inclination in our culture to place all the problems we encounter, on the shoulders of someone else. In my view, nothing works that way.

Each of us is empowered, even if we do not want to be. We create our reality. The many who see them self as victims will manifest that in all kinds of ways.

I myself can not imagine any way to help improve these points of view. The dilemma we create can only be solved when a person takes responsibility for their life.

I suspect you will get different responses from many.

John

I believe in these ideas you speak of, and learning to deal with things the right way is indeed a big part of my problem. Yes, I want to blame her and I do feel she is to blame for much. But my experience tells me that this kind of thinking leads to more problems. I want to be empowered, particular in this situation with the woman. Her mind seems to be a rock and she always gets her way by just waiting for others to get upset or for me to spiral out of control in anger at her. I am reactive and often manic and easily aggravated so handling things construcvely comes very hard for me. Its strange that, ultimately this is a typical relationship problem I'm talking about. But the paranormal aspect of it means I have to come to a forum such as this just to get some constructive feedback. I feel like I need a councelor to help me deal with this relationship, but any normal counselor would just try to steer me away from paranormal thinking.
Old 19-11-2010, 10:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain kirk
I believe in these ideas you speak of, and learning to deal with things the right way is indeed a big part of my problem. Yes, I want to blame her and I do feel she is to blame for much. But my experience tells me that this kind of thinking leads to more problems. I want to be empowered, particular in this situation with the woman. Her mind seems to be a rock and she always gets her way by just waiting for others to get upset or for me to spiral out of control in anger at her. I am reactive and often manic and easily aggravated so handling things construcvely comes very hard for me. Its strange that, ultimately this is a typical relationship problem I'm talking about. But the paranormal aspect of it means I have to come to a forum such as this just to get some constructive feedback. I feel like I need a councelor to help me deal with this relationship, but any normal counselor would just try to steer me away from paranormal thinking.

You can PM me or email me if you wish. The process of becoming more empowered is something I have been able to assist some others with in the past.

I am an energy worker. That means that I see all things from a paranormal perspective. If you can see this problem as a blessing, to assist you with these types of typical relationship problems, I suspect that I can help you to resolve it.

Thanks,
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 19-11-2010, 01:28 PM
captain kirk

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
You can PM me or email me if you wish. The process of becoming more empowered is something I have been able to assist some others with in the past.

I am an energy worker. That means that I see all things from a paranormal perspective. If you can see this problem as a blessing, to assist you with these types of typical relationship problems, I suspect that I can help you to resolve it.

Thanks,
John

You seem like someone that may be able to help me or at least share some experiences with. I bookmarked the website, but haven't had time to browse it. Do you propose that I read that material, or can we can we do some communication via email, chat, or whatever? I like your ideas about resolving things in the more positive, passive way. I am pretty intense and manic so that stuff will come hard for me. Because of this intense energy I am a great telepathic projector. I send information but don't listen so much. But I certainly can listen, see, and feel the thoughts and feelings of others.