Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 17-05-2016, 02:25 AM
Master
Armor over third eye

Soooo I was told I had this in a reading.
The person was having great difficulty connecting(tried for days) where he doesn't with others and he said this was what he saw.

I've had readings with some well known psycichs when I was really struggling and they never have much to tell me. One psychic was completely blocked out and admitted it.
Another who gave everyone else 40 minute readings and has done a lot of celebs actually told me only 2 or 3 tiny things then told me to come back in 5 years. Guy is in his 80s and is busy he wasn't trying to drum up business. I asked around no one else got told that.

A few sensitives that normally can connect to guides that tell them lots about a person always tell me they were only given a sentence or two so it kinda makes me wonder about this armor consept.

I have received direct guidance a few times and I have no privacy issue being read though I always take anything with a grain of salt. I just was curious if this is a common phenom.

Is my higherself a CIA operative or something? That was a joke but are some more private? I'm quite open personally so it seems odd my guides and higher self would be so closed.
Old 17-05-2016, 03:08 AM
Ascender

Parhaps such a thing is to avoid hearing something you aren't ready for. And I do not mean like you could not handle it, but that such a thing would be a catalyst to realizations you do not have the proper foundations for interpreting and thus would have led you on a different path than the one you are on.

Though, often this can be done with the proper veil, by telling you something you think you understand, but veiling the real meaning behind it. So, when it comes to this area there are many angles that could be approached. Do you not get some subtle feeling as to why?
Old 17-05-2016, 03:47 AM
Master
That is a really interesting perspective thank you.
I hadn't thought of that. I can totally see how that could be.

As to the subtle feeling why, I actually did on one occasion when the psychic was totally blocked out I had the feeling it was stuff THEY weren't ready for.
I'm not saying it was true but in that 1 instance I had that feeling.

The other times though I didn't anticipate an issue, after words I thought maybe the info wasn't meant for them but that was more just trying to rationalization it I think.

Anyways I appreciate the perspective something I totally hadn't considered and it makes sense. :)
Old 17-05-2016, 05:49 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlow
The person was having great difficulty connecting(tried for days) where he doesn't with others and he said this was what he saw.

I've had readings with some well known psycichs when I was really struggling and they never have much to tell me. One psychic was completely blocked out and admitted it.
Another who gave everyone else 40 minute readings and has done a lot of celebs actually told me only 2 or 3 tiny things then told me to come back in 5 years. Guy is in his 80s and is busy he wasn't trying to drum up business. I asked around no one else got told that.

A few sensitives that normally can connect to guides that tell them lots about a person always tell me they were only given a sentence or two so it kinda makes me wonder about this armor consept.

I have received direct guidance a few times and I have no privacy issue being read though I always take anything with a grain of salt. I just was curious if this is a common phenom.

Is my higherself a CIA operative or something? That was a joke but are some more private? I'm quite open personally so it seems odd my guides and higher self would be so closed.

I have one armor used by my spirit in the spiritual realm that is for my protection when fighting. It's given by God, is too warm sometimes so I am not using it now. I can easily defeat my enemies in a few second that is no need using that one. I can use other mean for protection that is energy sphere.

Unless someone can create things in the spiritual realm there is nowhere to have armor. So I think is hopeless in any aspect. I mean in this physical world to transfer them into spiritual world. So far I haven't see any god using it.
Old 23-05-2016, 05:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlow

There isn't really an armor over the third eye, but there are what is called 'granthi' or 'knots' in our psychic channels:http://www.sanjeeva.net/the-3granthis.html

Yeah, so whenever I go to a psychic, it's like "go away, I'm not 'sposed to be talking to you"...yeah, I take it with a grain of salt.

Oh god, don't get me started on the whole 'psychic conspiracy thing' or we'll be here for hours.

When you think there's a whole division of the CIA pretending to be 'ghosts' because you've somehow hacked into their secret military satellite frequency...you've got issues. lol
Old 23-05-2016, 05:04 PM
Master
For some reason this thread wasn't showing up as having new posts.
Thanks for your replies.

Necromancer can I clarify is it you who thinks "yeah I'm not suppose to be talking to you" or the psychic that says that? Interesting either way.

I read your link I do have attachment to a certain loved one so that could be part of a knot over my heart but I am actively working to realease any need for continuation of their presence. I guess that elevates it to unconditional and clears that knot as I work away at it.

Interesting about the third eye knot "One must surrender the sense of individual ego and transcend duality to make further spiritual progress." as that seems to be my focus for this portion of my life.

Terribly interesting how many possibilities there are.

Thanks for sharing.

Ps your comment about the CIA pretending to be ghost made me lol not at you but I've had a thought here and there where I wondered if some group could be inducing certain unusual experiences.

I figure there is no point pursuing the thought though.
Use discernment as best we can. :)

Thanks again

Last edited by TheGlow : 23-05-2016 at 07:05 PM.
Old 03-06-2016, 07:54 PM
Master
Hi Sweetie Just popping in real quick with a thought. *HUG*

Future probability is a weird thing, just knowing something will make something come true if we want to believe in it or not come true if we reject it.
I find Higher Guidance will sometimes not tell us things because the very knowing changes it's probability.

Science has found the same thing, (Double-Slot Experiment for example) the expectations, wants and believes of anyone knowing about or involved in an experiment will influence the outcome by their very thoughts. Thoughts and beliefs have power - far more than we would be led to believe.

So Higher Powers don't tell us things often so that they can unfold unmarred by our inadvertent thoughts, opinions, wants and desires around them.

I truly believe blocking some knowledge from us is in our Highest Good.
Old 04-06-2016, 08:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Hi Sweetie Just popping in real quick with a thought. *HUG*

Future probability is a weird thing, just knowing something will make something come true if we want to believe in it or not come true if we reject it.
I find Higher Guidance will sometimes not tell us things because the very knowing changes it's probability.

Science has found the same thing, (Double-Slot Experiment for example) the expectations, wants and believes of anyone knowing about or involved in an experiment will influence the outcome by their very thoughts. Thoughts and beliefs have power - far more than we would be led to believe.

So Higher Powers don't tell us things often so that they can unfold unmarred by our inadvertent thoughts, opinions, wants and desires around them.

I truly believe blocking some knowledge from us is in our Highest Good.
(Hug) I miss you Crystalsong. Thank you for replying.
Very helpful, interesting and appreciated. (Hug) I hope you are doing well.
Old 14-06-2016, 03:09 AM
Seeker
I maintain very strong shields. People trying to read me, only get what I want to show them. It's a defense mechanism.

Cat
Old 14-06-2016, 12:57 PM
Experiencer
Hello, TheGlow, can I try read you? Oh, but I need a question to start with.
Give me one, so I can get started, and set direction toward the reading...