Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 04-06-2011, 05:26 AM
Pace

Principles of Nature

Here is a list of principles i have sort of developed in my head while being out in nature. I am not claiming them as original- they are only thoughts that have come to me while being outside, and they have obviously been influenced by the many things i have read, such as the Tao Te Ting. Read them and see what you think. Please feel free to refute them or add your own or alter them in any way.

1. Everything, including humanity, is a part of nature. Nothing is above it or below it. There is no transcending nature, nor is there separation from it. Nature provides everything.
2. All life is interconnected.
3. Everything in nature, every blade of grass and grain of sand, is unique.
4. Every creature is equal- no living thing is better or worse than another- and deserves to be treated with respect and with high regard.
5. There is no Life and Death. There is only life, and death is a mere process of life, a way that nature recycles itself.
6. Nature works in cycles. Spring turns into summer which turns into fall which turns into…
7. That which is born must die. That which has a beginning must have an ending.
8. There is a perfect flow to the rhythms of nature. What goes against the flow will suffer.
9. Nothing is wasted in nature and everything in nature has a function.
10. Nature always maintains a balance or an equilibrium. Every imbalance will be righted, eventually.
11. What doesn’t adapt, dies. What doesn’t bend will break.
12. Everything in nature is complete or whole. Nothing is broken or incomplete.
13. Nature is always at peace, even when it doesn’t seem to be, such as when a predator attacks its prey or a hurricane hits.
14. There is no security in nature. What is here today can be gone tomorrow. Nothing is permanent.
15. Nature exists for nature’s sake.

Peace
Old 04-06-2011, 05:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pace
Here is a list of principles i have sort of developed in my head while being out in nature. I am not claiming them as original- they are only thoughts that have come to me while being outside, and they have obviously been influenced by the many things i have read, such as the Tao Te Ting. Read them and see what you think. Please feel free to refute them or add your own or alter them in any way.

1. Everything, including humanity, is a part of nature. Nothing is above it or below it. There is no transcending nature, nor is there separation from it. Nature provides everything.
2. All life is interconnected.
3. Everything in nature, every blade of grass and grain of sand, is unique.
4. Every creature is equal- no living thing is better or worse than another- and deserves to be treated with respect and with high regard.
5. There is no Life and Death. There is only life, and death is a mere process of life, a way that nature recycles itself.
6. Nature works in cycles. Spring turns into summer which turns into fall which turns into…
7. That which is born must die. That which has a beginning must have an ending.
8. There is a perfect flow to the rhythms of nature. What goes against the flow will suffer.
9. Nothing is wasted in nature and everything in nature has a function.
10. Nature always maintains a balance or an equilibrium. Every imbalance will be righted, eventually.
11. What doesn’t adapt, dies. What doesn’t bend will break.
12. Everything in nature is complete or whole. Nothing is broken or incomplete.
13. Nature is always at peace, even when it doesn’t seem to be, such as when a predator attacks its prey or a hurricane hits.
14. There is no security in nature. What is here today can be gone tomorrow. Nothing is permanent.
15. Nature exists for nature’s sake.

Peace

Beaut!

16. life creates the conditions for it's own existence.
Old 04-06-2011, 07:04 AM
Ascender

I think you've summed it up pretty well.
Old 04-06-2011, 10:01 AM
Master
Good set !

17. Everything we ever were ; everything we are ; everything we ever will be is part of Mother Nature's cycle.
Old 04-06-2011, 10:35 AM
Time

Very epic dude!

18 ( part of 16 i guess) - No matter how "perfect" it may seem, there is always an underlying chaos, which drives the organization forward!!

19 - Nature is Pattern
Old 04-06-2011, 06:57 PM
Suspended
I love it, Pace! Thanks for sharing! And welcome to the forum!
I love nature & always find spiritual lessons on hikes & walks.

20. (or 19-b) Nature is mathematically organized... Nature by Numbers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kkGeOWYOFoA
Old 05-06-2011, 02:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perspective
I love it, Pace! Thanks for sharing! And welcome to the forum!
I love nature & always find spiritual lessons on hikes & walks.

20. (or 19-b) Nature is mathematically organized... Nature by Numbers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=kkGeOWYOFoA

Cool! That really opens up a whole realm of principles.
Old 05-06-2011, 05:54 AM
Pace

****, i had a reply typed up and lost it! It was all about us not being separate from nature even though we feel like/ live like we are.

Thank you guys for the warm welcome. I love the additions to the list -- I'll probably mull them over tomorrow on my hike.

Peace
Old 05-06-2011, 12:33 PM
Master
Pace, we are all children of Mother Earth, born out of her body
Old 05-06-2011, 12:36 PM
Porcelain

That's a lovely list of observations. Thanks for sharing!