Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 20-03-2012, 10:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiss
Sparrow, it is very beautiful!

Please let me tell you that your wisdom has been on my side in many difficult moments, opening new paths and showing me new horizons of spiritual development. I am now a little bit more open to receive, but I still have a lot to improve, I know.

There were times when I was about to lose my way, and to sink into a total emptiness, and recalling some beautiful things that I learned from you helped me go ahead.

Thank you for being there,

TISS
I hope I may deliver you to further insight on my counterpart thread in how to better receive.
With your kind words, I receive and hear you loud and clear, and may your own inner council lead you to more consistent clarity of consciousness with your hearts consent. There is nothing in you to improve, only something that remains to be expressed to its full potential.
I thank all of us for being here, and for being a part, and piece of each others lives.

With thanks.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 20-03-2012, 10:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Bear
Hi Spirit Guide Sparrow, I noticed your presence has returned and wished to convey my respects. Your reflections are the reason I joined this Forum of shared reflection, as your insightful balanced Spiritual reflections, found more `sameness` than difference with me. And since I have not had the opportunity to reflect my respect, for your harmonious abridgements of subtle resonance adaptions, which cater to the needs of many, I do so now, Namaste.
Namaste, I reflect and return your every grace, gratitude and gallant gesture.
May your own light burn equally as bright where it is needed, and may we all benefit from one another, always, and in all ways.

-Sparrow

Old 20-03-2012, 11:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
Dear Sparrow,

Thanks for your latest answers.

I have been studying languages for many years with great enjoyment. Would you please describe what language and communication are like in the spirit world?

In appreciation and friendship,
Justin
Dear Justin,

As always, you make me smile with your creative questions and inquisitive mind.

As always, I am happy to speak of what I can.

To answer your question, and to understand the truth of its answer, one must adopt an open mind and learn to think differently outside of the box of casual human perspective.
The reason for this is simply that, when it comes to the spirit world, many human beings perceive language and communication to come in the form of verbal conversation, as it has become their accustomed means of primary self-expression. However, this is only what they perceive about themselves. I can tell you in fact, that there are other species within the physical and surrounding universe that do not observe verbal sound and language to be the primary language of human beings. It is also felt that humanity limits their ability and capacity to communicate effectively because they have come to rely on verbal language to such a degree, they have become ignorant to more effective and universal languages. This, they see, is a primary factor in their inability to live in harmony and cooperation with one another, and something which should be addressed in order to evolve.

With this said, I will explain to you that it is not always necessary for you, as a spirit being, and for those of spirit, to exchange information in the form of words and verbal languages. In fact they rarely do unless they are interacting with souls who have crossed over and are accustomed to communicating in this way. In such instances, spirit will adopt forms of a physical nature that the individual can relate to, and communicate to them in a way they are comfortable with. These are what I refer to as ‘personas’. These are something which spirit adopt from time to time, either as someone they once were in physical form, or something they have learnt to manifest as through the halls of learning.
As you step away from human persona, and associations with planet Earth, your spirit identity will begin to remember other means of communication and information exchange from and through the interactivity with their soul group. This is to say, soul groups tend to adapt and expand means of interactive exchange to suit their aspired sense of purpose and service to all that is. You may find that you become accustomed to utilizing ‘living’ animated images in partnership with sensations which can best be described as emotions, from a human point of view. So in effect you will be manipulating light and colour to express information, as well as sound, which invoke emotional responses. However, not all spirit understand or experience emotion as you would as a human being, and so it is often for spirit to first learn how to have an emotion, either by becoming human themselves, or recreating such experiences through the halls of learning.

You will also find that you can talk for hours to someone about what you think or feel, but the most efficient way to communicate this information is to actually allow them to ‘know’ your thoughts directly and to ‘experience’ how you feel intimately. That is exactly what occurs. You allow another being to experience what you are feeling, and what you are thinking, by allowing their consciousness to merge with yours on a very intimate level. How this exchange is experienced by different beings varies, depending on how they interpret it, and within what vibration they receive it from. It is common for a gathering of many hundreds or thousands of beings in one room to all merge as one mind, in order that they may all contribute simultaneously to one another to fulfil a singular purpose or agenda. You may observe this while channelling beings from the spirit world, where personalities may seemingly alter, or where the channel seems to suddenly be able to speak another language altogether. It is because those in spirit are all connecting as one-mind and have become a singular pool of consciousness.

As you explore other realms and states of expression within the spirit world you will become accustomed to ‘feeling’ new sensations, which to you will feel like they are just ‘happening to you’. You will not simply observe something, or simply hear something, you will feel it inside you, as part of you, and it will speak to you, through you, in ways you have never known before. It will feel like a remembrance, an awakening, a profound insight or connection you have rediscovered. As if you are discovering a new flavour of food for the first time. But this is merely how other spirit is interacting with you and communicating to you. It is very rare that beings show their true form to other beings in the spirit world, particularly when interacting within other realms. When in fact they do, I may explain to you the experience is best described as being in the presence and audience of God. I understand through accounts of near death experiences shared by some individuals here that they feel they came face to face with God. What in fact was the truth of the experience was they came face to face with their own spirit, or the true form of one of their soul group counterparts. The experience is so profound to the human being that they believe it to be an all powerful and ever watchful deity of the cosmos.

I hope this has been of interest to you.

-Sparrow

Old 26-03-2012, 06:50 PM
Akaalis

The spirit realm is actually a low-level dimension which (ordinary)human beings enter after their "human" life has concluded. Sparrow has no doubt(from her own personal experiences) attained insight into this dimension, it may seem like a beautiful place or state to exist in but there are even HIGHER levels of existence with even more brighter colors of brilliance and inconceivably GREATER levels of vibration, with that said I say to anyone here DO NOT let yourself become fascinated by all of Sparrow's posts.

All beings within the human realm and at a certain level(which includes the spirit world) are subject to the Cycle of Reincarnation, and from my own personal insight that is an arduous and unknowingly tiresome state of existence to go through. I'd say if one could transcend the Cycle of Reincarnation and maintain a "fixed-position" in the Cosmos beyond this human realm, then THAT is truly a great feat to perform and is to be shocked and awed at.
Old 27-03-2012, 10:09 PM
Guide

Dear Sparrow,

Warm regards.

I was wondering, is astral projection the same as visiting the spirit world? And in doing this can we have the same kinds of experiences as we will have when we pass there after our physical lifetimes?

I would really like to project astrally; do you know a good way to learn?

Thanks as always. Wish you the best!

Justin
Old 02-04-2012, 04:58 AM
Akram Fakir

Anybody here to show the Islamic view of life after death?
Old 03-04-2012, 03:02 AM
iScorpio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
A warm welcome to you, iScorpio.

I notice you refer to yourself as a practicing medium. Understanding the answers to such questions that you have will raise your vibration to allow you greater access to your own empathic, intuitive and mediumistic resource.

You have asked if spirit have the capacity to return to the physical world after transitioning into higher vibrations of light. Firstly, know that your spirit does not actually leave the spirit world to experience the physical universe. Your spirit remains in the spirit world but is connected to your physical aspects via a microscopic etheric thread to your solar plexus. What transitions into these higher states of consciousness is your soul counterpart. Your soul being the embodiment of human consciousness which has developed and grown into a persona of separate identity since physical birth.

To answer your question, spirit do have the capacity to travel anywhere in the universe they so choose, and this includes planet Earth. Many in fact like to attend sporting events, holiday celebrations, important speeches and other events of a personal or public nature. Though this is the case, it is actually not necessary to physically animate ones Self on the physical plane, as those in spirit can remote view any location in the universe from the dimensions of light, if done through the intention of love. What you are able to observe in this way will depend on your vibration and state of intent.
Due to the energy magnetisms of planet Earth and its dense weight attraction upon consciousness, those of spirit tend not to spend any great length of time here as it can become quite energy consuming. It actually takes a lot of effort and practice to return to physicality. One must also take into consideration that planet Earth and the physical dimension is continuously moving and fluctuating energetically and vibrationally, which can make it difficult for spirit to anchor themselves there for any length of time.

-Sparrow
Thank you for your response.
I've felt "angels"/spirit guides around and many other presences around like they were actually there. I didn't know if they were communicating from that other realm to here or if they took a spirit form on Earth (our realm). I do not physically see or hear spirit, it's all on a psychic level. That is why I was asking because I've never seen a full bodied spirit that has crossed over here before. I see them clairvoyantly and hear them telepathically. I just get information on who they were and there energy and pass along the message. I don't have advanced knowledge on the spirit world and what spirit can do while they are in the light- - all I do is pass along messages lol..
Thank you again for your response. Much light & love xx
Old 03-04-2012, 03:08 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by iScorpio
Thank you for your response.
I've felt "angels"/spirit guides around and many other presences around like they were actually there. I didn't know if they were communicating from that other realm to here or if they took a spirit form on Earth (our realm). I do not physically see or hear spirit, it's all on a psychic level. That is why I was asking because I've never seen a full bodied spirit that has crossed over here before. I see them clairvoyantly and hear them telepathically. I just get information on who they were and there energy and pass along the message. I don't have advanced knowledge on the spirit world and what spirit can do while they are in the light- - all I do is pass along messages lol..
Thank you again for your response. Much light & love xx

It sounds like you are developing a great gift! Good luck, iScorpio!

Justin
Old 03-04-2012, 03:11 AM
iScorpio

Quote:
It sounds like you are developing a great gift! Good luck, iScorpio!

Justin

Thank you Justin. :)
Old 05-04-2012, 06:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Dear Sparrow,

Warm regards.

I was wondering, is astral projection the same as visiting the spirit world? And in doing this can we have the same kinds of experiences as we will have when we pass there after our physical lifetimes?

I would really like to project astrally; do you know a good way to learn?

Thanks as always. Wish you the best!

Justin
Cosmic greetings from the family of Asceleottyi.

In answer to your question, I would comment that your experiences within astral projection are somewhat ‘diluted’ compared to what is actually possible after detaching your etheric cord. What you experience within astral projection is again understood through the knowledge of proximity; the proximity of vibration and consciousness consistency. This is to say, while functioning as a human being, you retain the thought-behaviours and interpretation processes that a human being has. You experience your perceptual awareness as a human animal because you are still apart of the Earth. While you retain these behaviours and processes you will consistently limit your consciousness to what you are able to perceive as a being within the spirit world.
What you will find is that, as you think as a human being, that state of consciousness projects you into an aspect of spirit that closely associates itself with mass-human consciousness and things that your human thought processes can relate to. In short, your thoughts will attract you to, if you like, places or realms, that lay within what you might expect to experience at that time. This is understanding the nature of consciousness attraction.

You are to understand that the accounts of near-death-experiences described by individuals of the Earth are accounts portrayed by those who only experienced the spirit world from the thought processes and perceptions of a human animal. In a sense, they experienced an aspect of it that was tainted by their own persona and the way that they thought at the time. Human beings, as they currently are, will never experience a true accurate vision of the spirit world until they have fully detached from their human animal counterpart. This is not to say you, as a being, will not be able to gain access to what you perhaps may refer to as higher dimensions, but your ability to process memories of such experiences and to retain them will significantly diminish once you are back in your body. Your human memory drive and the way in which your mind processes information will simply not allow you to comprehend experiences outside the range of your immediate consciousness reality. Understand then, even should you encounter profound spiritual experiences in some dynamic dimension through astral projection, which I confirm is possible, the likelihood of you translating such experiences in their accuracy, and retaining memories of those experiences, are going to be significantly limited, or tainted at best by your own human persona. This is because your human persona stores information very specifically attuned to you in envelopes of images, sounds, chemical and bioelectrical responses that are deliberately compatible with your physical existence.

I am positive that you will understand that, while astral projection can bring you closer to understanding the spirit world, and how your thoughts attract you to have associated experiences, astral projection does not give you the complete dynamic understanding or perception of the spirit world. As said, simply because you are operating within a range of thought processes which make most of the spirit world invisible to you.
Do not be put off by this if you aspire to pursue experiences of astral projection, for I take nothing away from it or its benefits to a learning or adventurous mind.

If you wish to practice initiating such journeys, I believe there are individuals within this community who would be willing to talk to you of their experiences.
My advice to you is as follows.

*Drink plenty of fresh water.
*Do not consume food several hours prior to initiating your journey.
*Do not force yourself to astral project.
*Be very clear in heart and mind the intent for your journey to acquire the right vibration.
*Remove all external sounds such as electrical noise, clocks, music, radiators and anything which causes you to focus on it.
*Remove distractions of visual light and anything that causes changes in light consistency.
*Remove all inconsistencies of temperature within the room.
*Remove anything that will cause a draft or sensation of change upon your physical skin.
*Do not cover your body with heavy or tight clothing or bed covers.
*Tell someone where you are and to check on you at a later time if possible.
*Let go of your human persona; do not visualize yourself as a human body but as the free floating consciousness that you actually are.
*Do not focus on visualizations of trying to leave your body, as you are still fixating on human persona. Instead allow your consciousness to experience ‘no edges’ and ‘no boundaries’ of where you ‘start’ and where you ‘finish’. Simply allow yourself to expand.

Good journey to you friend, and all of my friends.
-Sparrow