Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 21-01-2013, 04:42 AM
mom

monsters under the bed...oh my!

I know this post is goi g to sound generic....but o-well! I have sensed an energy in one of my daughters bedrooms, on several ocations. At one point it seems one was always "hanging out" in her ceiling fan. I also during that time had sensed an energy swoop through my room and down the hall and into her room to the ceiling fan. I had a feeling it was some kind of a bird. Now though, i am discovering something beneath her bed. This is really bothering me- because i am very adament about mentally clearing all our bedrooms at night from anything that does not feel positive. This thing, which i think is not the same energy i thought was bird-like, is really difficult to remove. It jumps over my mental energy sweeps tryi g to not get detected. It i can sense it running to another part of the room thinking it is out of sight, and whenever i try to fill the room with good white like energy it seems like it will still "stick" there in its favorite place under her bed. I can usually figure these things out with persistent energies, but this one is very consistent every night of "fighting" my energy work in her room to be sure it is clear from anything unwanted. I have no idea of what it is other than having a vision of little legs actually trying to leap over my energy sweepings to be undetected. This bothers me as my daughter seems to be overly "horrified" in her words about monsters and such. It makes me wonder if its presence is felt by her on some level. Any ideas that might help?
Old 21-01-2013, 04:45 AM
mom

Oh- and i do use amethyst in all our rooms, and my duaghters both wear amethyst. Our house is also over a lot of geopathic stress if that helps.
Old 21-01-2013, 04:50 AM
Master
When I needed something with more 'ooomph' to clear my home of anything unwanted, I would use a purple flame. Visualize it at the very centre of the room and see it get bigger and bigger, burning away anything negative and forcing anything out that shouldn't be there. I'd make that purple flame get as big as my house and then bigger, to make a sort of shield. Then I would create a white light cyclone through the house, whooshing everything away that was not supposed to be there - negative feelings, unwelcome visitors, etc.

After that, I would ask AA Michael to set his angels at every opening to my home - every door, window, chimney, pipe, vent, etc.

It's all about setting your intent - you are not insubstantial or weak. Set your intent that it be so, and it will be so.

That's my advice for you, based on what I've done and what's worked for me best of luck.

Old 21-01-2013, 04:54 AM
mom

I have also created more than ive explained such as boudaries and what not. I have not called on an angel before though. Maybe it is my frame of mind lately not being strong as usual? I will work on this more tonight with a stronger intent.
Old 21-01-2013, 04:59 AM
Ascender

Apart from being tricky to remove or drive out... does the bird show any ill nature? I was a very anxious child, myself, and while I don't believe they were all just in my mind I also can't help but notice that once I got more confident the horrors were less bothersome.

What I propose is that your daughter and yourself might be attuned to different levels of the otherworld, so it's possible that she's not afraid of the bird, but that there is something there.

My favorite posts:

http://www.erinpavlina.com/blog/2007...under-the-bed/
http://duskenpath.blogspot.com/2012/...t-walkers.html
http://duskenpath.blogspot.com/2012/...r-consent.html
Old 21-01-2013, 05:01 AM
Ascender

Whoops, double post.
Old 21-01-2013, 06:05 AM
mom

I don't believe the bird is under the bed, I believe it is something else. I was never really much concerned about the bird, never had a feeling that I needed to be, plus no one was using that bedroom at the time. This new thing under the bed bothers me though- feels like it is being sneaky trying to stay under my radar so to speak. I will look through your links..
And I know my daughter is aware on a different level. She has completely creeped me out before by telling me there was a little boy behind me once in the middle of the night speaking a different language!
Old 21-01-2013, 06:37 AM
Yamah

Negative energy is denser and heavier than clean energy. As we sleep it naturally sinks down and, if the energy channels are open, falls down outside of the body. Children generally speaking have very clear channels but don't know how to rid themselves of negative energy, so the energy falls away as they sleep. This energy gathers underneath the bed and, if not cleared regularly, can become an intimidating presence. Furthermore, since this energy comes from a child it is anchored to the child and not to the room, so doing a cleansing of the room won't help in the least.

To get rid of the negative energy under the bed, simply help your child to ground out all of their negative energy before sleep and 'let go' of the negative energy already accumulated.

This kind of 'monster' is different from monsters found in other parts of the room, which are generally minor demons who wish to feed off of the pure and defenseless child's energy.
Old 21-01-2013, 11:54 AM
Guide

Try to put a small container filled with salt underneath her bed. It usually has a repelling effect on lower vibrating energies.
Old 30-01-2013, 08:43 AM
Experiencer

i can help if needed , pm me , i have talents in removing and cleansing .i`m a medium , healer , light worker