Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Old 30-10-2014, 07:04 PM
Gracey

some years ago i dreamt of Lord Ayyappa. his story...i had no idea who he was before the dream, and after the dream i did the research and learned that what i dreamt was what i had found in research. imagine that. then this past week i dreamt of shiva, karittikey and taraka....the story of it. i knew nothing of it. it was this here post that was in alignment with the timing of my latest dream and got me to researching. what i found again is in alignment of what i dreamt. so now i am reading a lot on saivism.net
Old 30-10-2014, 09:47 PM
Guide

I'm curious as to what you discovered about Ayyappan. (Your dreams, not the research, I can do that myself.) Not a deity I'm familiar with, other than bumping into the walking pilgrims on their way to Sabrimalai.
Old 30-10-2014, 11:42 PM
Gracey

the dream was on april 25, 2012 ( i record all my dreams)

i saw a white tiger and an elephant eating on a steep mountain side. i took some pics with caution. they fled. i then saw a man with a white tiger and an elephant all playing together. i took some pics. i then followed the white tiger through the mountains and jungle.i wondered who would help the tiger if he got hurt. he stopped in a tree by a crystal blue river. i saw the words pampa. on the other side i saw gold and deep red tents. i went over. i saw the people and was told what tribe they are, but my memory was fuzzy, it sounded like iupa or something. i saw a small boy who was very dark in color. he was crouched down (like you see him in the statue). he looked at me in the eyes. i went on walking and a beautiful indian lady was getting married. she asked me to move so others from the wedding could come through.
i kept on walking. a man asked me to get him some eggs and in return he would give me a gift. i asked a lady where the eggs were, she said third row down. i got them and went to counter. i saw a bible i have (IN WAKING LIFE)on the counter. but in the dream it had the deep red and gold on it. i read in there that i am in india. i picked it up and was excited. a ring fell out onto the floor. i wondered if i should touch someone elses stuff and put it back. then i looked for my free thing and i saw rows of stuff.

end dream.
Old 31-10-2014, 12:02 PM
Guide

Thank you for sharing. Ayappan has always been a conundrum (for me).
Old 01-11-2014, 09:24 PM
Gracey

what is puzzling to me is why would Siva, Ayappan or any others of Hinduism deities come in contact with someone who knows nothing of them???
Old 01-11-2014, 11:23 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
what is puzzling to me is why would Siva, Ayappan or any others of Hinduism deities come in contact with someone who knows nothing of them???

They exist in the ethers. They're absolutely real, just as electricity is real, yet we cannot see it.

You might encounter a movie star or a famous politician in your travels on this plane, the physical one. It might strike you as usual, or 'just another day in my life'. You wouldn't think they came looking for you, would you?

So it's not like they're reaching out to you. I think that would be too much inference. But at night we travel through the astral plane, (called the second world in Hinduism) and occasionally go deeper into the causal plane, (the third world in Hinduism) as there may be doors that open, so to speak. So bumping into a manifestation of God, or a guru, or a deva certainly doesn't seem all that unrealistic (to me anyway).

The sacred Hindu temple is a place where the 3 worlds come together.
Old 01-11-2014, 11:58 PM
Gracey

okay, that makes sense. thank you.
Old 10-11-2014, 01:39 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
I can think of a couple of likely answers to your question. We, Hindus as well as others, can come to know about these deities when they contact us. How else would we find out about them? The difference between Hindus and non-Hindus is only in your mind, not in the minds of these deities, which to me indicates that they are more advanced than those who are concerned with such superficial differences. Finally they could be contacting us because they are interested in us.
Old 10-11-2014, 01:51 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris
I can think of a couple of likely answers to your question. We, Hindus as well as others, can come to know about these deities when they contact us. How else would we find out about them? The difference between Hindus and non-Hindus is only in your mind, not in the minds of these deities, which to me indicates that they are more advanced than those who are concerned with such superficial differences. Finally they could be contacting us because they are interested in us.

After doing a lot of research concerning these two, I have learned that I really do resonate with everything I have read so far. It all seems very familiar to me. It is as if I am reading my own thoughts. The power of Shiva and his son was far more powerful than any human could possibly posses. Ayyappa, not so much power expressed, but connected with nature. There could be a number of reason why they communicate with people; me, i just write my dreams down and what i have learned from them and i do hold it in my heart.
Old 10-11-2014, 11:49 PM
Guide

Which son?