Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 21-11-2011, 01:15 AM
Mypath

Question About Tele/Psycho~kinesis

I just want to know if anybody here does any telekinesis and is willing to give any tips.please?
I think I've been able to mave a pen just slightly.

Thanks!
Old 21-11-2011, 04:34 PM
Master
This discussion group has hundred's of boys your age working on this and similar goals.

http://www.telekinesisacademy.net/forum/index.php

I like to encourage self empowerment in ways that reflect long term benefits. As a result, I find its necessary to encourage these aspirations as well. This forum has tips and tutorials for just about anything you can think of.

Best Wishes!!
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 22-11-2011, 04:44 PM
Mypath

Thank you,that is a really great site.I've registered there,and my name is ZenSoulStar,BTW.

~Mypath
Old 22-11-2011, 05:04 PM
Master
Hello,

Yes I saw you there earlier today. It is a nice group that is not as active at this time as it once was, however it is a place for learning.

As is this forum. We are all spiritual beings first and foremost. Our particular skill set in any given life time will always be secondary to that reality.

Best Wishes!!
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 26-11-2011, 09:09 PM
Aquatic_Dragon

Any questions on psychokinesis or telekinesis, just send me a person message or ask on this thread if u want Mypath, i practice daily with psi-balls, psi-wheels, candle flames and general telekinesis.

Ask away my friend.

A_D x
Old 26-11-2011, 09:33 PM
Master

Aquatic_Dragon, I am interested in hearing what you are currently able to do of psychic things.
Old 27-11-2011, 01:29 AM
Aquatic_Dragon

I have had an interest in psychokinesis for about 4 years now, recently over the past few months i have been training psychokinesis daily.

Here is a list of things i can do and have been able to accomplish in the past:

Spoon Bending, no physical force was required for me to bend the spoon however i bent the spoon in a physical sort of motion, i could almost feel the spoon begin to heat up and liquidize, at this moment i would bend and twist the spoon, i have been able to nearly tie a knot in the spoon. If someone says to you i or anyone else practicing psychokinesis is physically bending the spoon, then they are lying to you, i am quite a strong person that practices handstands daily, i do not realise my own strength sometimes as i have broken someones wrist before without meaning to however if i try and bend a spoon physically, yes i am able to bend it, but twisting it is next to impossible. Plus their are a lot of women on youtube that can bend spoons much better than me.

Psi-Balls, some days i will feel the energy of psi around my hands before even practicing psi-ball training, i would deeply visualize fire (fire seems the most easiest thing to visualize for me for some reason) and this fire would surround me heating up my body, the light and the heat from the fire would travel into my body and down my arms and out through my hands before encasing a ball of energy, this energy has only been visible to me and another once before and it sort of looked like a mist, other than that i can always feel this energy whenever i practice.

Psi-Wheels, i have been able to move the wheel anti clockwise at one moment and then clockwise the next, i always keep one hand by as it helps me visualize, let me tell you though, heat can make it spin and so can psi, BUT the thing that feels different from heat and psi is that you can feel the psi, you can feel what movements you have made, you cant feel heat move the wheel, trust me you will know if its psi or heat moving the wheel.

Apart from that i can not do much else, flame bending and paper in the water are the other two things i can do, but i do not practice as much. All i can say is psi-energy is real, do not listen to anyone that tells you otherwise as this can really disrupt you practices!

A_D x
Old 27-11-2011, 01:55 AM
Master

Oh, I am not contesting the existence of psi energy. We seem to have a lot of energies going around here and I use similar energy for things myself.

Is this a psi-wheel?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psi_wheel
Old 27-11-2011, 02:08 AM
Aquatic_Dragon

Yes that is a psi-wheel.

And i knew you wasn't, dont worry. I just wrote them things in case anyone else viewed that post and was unsure about Psychokinesis.

A_D x
Old 27-11-2011, 02:15 PM
Master

What is flame bending, and what is paper in the water? And what is the color of the fire mist? Sorry about the deluge of questions, but these seems like things within my potential capabilities.