Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2020, 05:34 PM
Pathfinder

Coronavirus/Negative energy

Hi guys, so the other day I went out with my dad for essentials; it was the first time I was on the actual road in a while. As soon as we hit the main roads I felt a huge amount of negative energy hit me in the face. I have been spiritually developing but I’ve never experience this before. Has anyone else experiences this? Also did anyone predict the Coronavirus happening? I felt like crying because the energy was accompanied by a feeling of a massive amount of fear. I think the universe is trying to tell humanity something. It’s a shame people are so depressed and fearful at this time.
Old 04-05-2020, 10:46 PM
Lorelyen

What made you relate it to Covid-19, if I may ask?

The lockdown has affected some people in unexpected ways.

Anyway, I hope you're over it now and keeping well, had a chance to contemplate on what it might have been.

And yes, I think you're on the right track. The supreme agencies, the universe if you want to call it that, is warning humanity. The planet has an exponentially increasing population demanding ever more from a finite resource. We face water and food shortages now, and are still hacking down or burning our oxygen factories.

The population now is about 9 billion. By 2050 it'll be 11 million and at a guestimate, by 2100 it'll probably top 21 billion. Something will have to gove and Nature will be weeding her Garden sooner or later.

But so what? Humanity has had its time. It must make room for something else.
Old 04-05-2020, 11:00 PM
Administrator
The lockdown is affecting a lot of people differently. I only go out shopping but if I can get a slot I order on line.
I have a back and front yard so I can sit out when its nice,
others have not got that so it is harder for them.
I was speaking with a neighbour today and she remarked how the Earth looks cleaner and quieter. and it does.
I live in a rural village so its not that busy here.
But the universe has been sending messages to get ready for change for years but nobody was Listening.

Namaste
Old 05-05-2020, 02:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
What made you relate it to Covid-19, if I may ask?

The lockdown has affected some people in unexpected ways.

Anyway, I hope you're over it now and keeping well, had a chance to contemplate on what it might have been.

And yes, I think you're on the right track. The supreme agencies, the universe if you want to call it that, is warning humanity. The planet has an exponentially increasing population demanding ever more from a finite resource. We face water and food shortages now, and are still hacking down or burning our oxygen factories.

The population now is about 9 billion. By 2050 it'll be 11 million and at a guestimate, by 2100 it'll probably top 21 billion. Something will have to gove and Nature will be weeding her Garden sooner or later.

But so what? Humanity has had its time. It must make room for something else.
That is why Agenda 21 is playing out as we speak...only it won't be nature "weeding the garden".
Old 05-05-2020, 02:33 AM
Kioma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
That is why Agenda 21 is playing out as we speak...only it won't be nature "weeding the garden".
That's what they want you to think.
Old 05-05-2020, 03:33 AM
Deactivated Account
im not a fan of warren buffet but i love this quote from him.

when the tide goes out you can see who is swimming naked.

i travel across the states. not everywhere is succumbing to fear. texas is not. florida is not. georgia is not. utah is not. they are open or in floridas case fixing to. those i know of. not everywhere and everybody is in fear.

i was in florida and i must say it felt incredible.

havent heard the other truck drivers say much of anything of worry in reguards to the virus itself. catching it. but we don't have time or the ability to watch news on tv.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 05-05-2020, 03:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioma
That's what they want you to think.
Who is "they"?
Old 05-05-2020, 04:00 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Who is "they"?

its my understanding that agenda 21 is more common knowledge in Europe and perhaps Australia. in the states its being portrayed by some as conspiracy. im not sure exactly the motive. except i guess if people dont know then its easier to pass legislation restricting permits and so on for areas they dont want developed. that's what a prior goverment attorney said from the bay area that worked in that department. dont know? sounds like a logical reason. not something i research. so don't know if she is correct.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 05-05-2020, 06:40 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:

I fear that you're right. But I've doubts about the UN being a leading force in it. They've become such a vast, sprawling, sluggish bureaucracy that they may not be able to act in time of crisis, just as the WHO failed us with this pandemic (and had a seriously biased agenda, it seemed).

The UN proved pretty useless in sorting out the Amazon fires recently. Country leaders have a habit of turning up and acting in opposition...
Old 05-05-2020, 05:47 PM
Guide
Quote:

What is your definition or assumption of Agenda 21?

The below is from wikipedia:

Agenda 21[1] is a non-binding action plan of the United Nations with regard to sustainable development.[2] It is a product of the Earth Summit (UN Conference on Environment and Development) held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, in 1992. It is an action agenda for the UN, other multilateral organizations, and individual governments around the world that can be executed at local, national, and global levels.[citation needed]

The "21" in Agenda 21 refers to the original target year of 2021 where they were hoping to achieve their development goals by then. It has been affirmed and had a few modifications at subsequent UN conferences. Since it found 2021 was an overly optimistic date, its new timeline is targeting 2030. Its aim is to achieve global sustainable development. One major objective of the Agenda 21 initiative is that every local government should draw its own local Agenda 21. Since 2015, Sustainable Development Goals or also known as the Millennium Development Goals are included in the newer Agenda 2030
Closed Thread