Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 25-10-2013, 11:37 AM
Pathfinder
Talking The leap of faith

So, had an interesting experience yesterday, decided to share it with you guys, might help out somebody to finally jump into astral for the first time :)

I was in my bed, lying on my back, decided that I wouldn't be able to fall asleep for a few hours, so just ended up relaxing and wondering what I would do if I was able to project anytime I wanted to.. (I had a few obe experiences, but still not yet there to call myself an astral traveler) So anyways, as I was wondering off with my thoughts, noticed that I was starting to get those pre obe vibrations, for example, body becoming extremely light and feeling like its moving, streams of wind surrounding my body and so on.. I knew that I couldn't enter that plane, so I was just enjoying that moment, and it hit me. I thought, what would it feel like to just project my consciousness out of my body, and remembered what my friend told me a long time ago, he said, the reason why we can't project is usually fear, that moment when you project it feels like you let go of ground itself and that leap is terrifying.

You can probably guess what happened next I imagined that instead of lying on my back in my bed, I was standing on the edge of a very tall building, and I let go. Let me tell you this, I am not a fan of heights, nor the falling sensation, so it was rough for me The sensation was unreal, my eyes started blinking like crazy, my chest felt like it was about to burst, but I guess I forced it a little in the end so I wasn't able to project T_T

I guess this technique might be common knowledge to all you astral nerds out there, so let me just share it with people who are new to this crazy thing :)
Old 25-10-2013, 02:10 PM
mb6954

Enjoy the moment. Every experience is different :)

One day soon you will be there. Also remember try not to force it I know as that's the perfect way to end things. Just let anything that happens happen at it's own pace.
Old 26-10-2013, 12:58 AM
Master
Sounds very interesting. I find that another reason that people abandon projecting when they are so close is because of fear yes, but fear of the unknown. Fear of what might or might not be waiting for them on the other-side. When I first started projecting I would go to bed so excited to have a possible projection that night, but then when I started vibrating I would get this terrible feeling of fear over me that made it hard for me to move forward. Thankfully I was able to conquer and become liberated from fear otherwise I doubt I would be able to have anywhere near the amount of projections or lucid dreams I have these days.

Believe it or not I have actually gone skydiving in the astral. It was me and these two male spirits (including a third spirit who lived in the house we were in) and they all jumped out of a window. Not sure how it worked but when I jumped out of the window we were thousands of feet in the air and I couldn't even see the ground through the clouds in front of me. The entire jump lasted for around a minute and even though I have never gone skydiving in this life or in any others that I can remember it was exactly what I expected skydiving to feel like. When I made the front of my body tilt forward I flew forward and faster down, and when I leaned back I flew backwards. When I leveled out and made my body flat I descended a lot slower than if I was leaning forward or backwards at an angle. It was an amazing experience! I have also jumped off of buildings in the astral, the best part is always hitting the ground. For me it doesn't even hurt my feet or anything and I can land like I jumped off of something a few feet from the ground or less. It makes you feel like a superhero when that happens and is always really fun!
Old 26-10-2013, 05:23 AM
Freezicle

Thanks, I'll try this on my next attempt.