Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 19-06-2011, 02:09 AM
faith83

unintentionally astral projecting myself!

Hi everyone

I have astral projected myself maybe about 4 or 5 times during sleep. Everytime I did I always went to my twinflame/ soulmates house. The first time I was watching him in his sleep.

The other times felt more like a dream and the images seemed more symbolic of what was going on in his life at the time...

A couple of times i felt that I astral project into his home but was in the past. The furniture and such seemed alittle older like they've remodeled since. I didn't tell him about those tho.

Any xlue as to why I keep going to his house or even how the heck I'm doing it. I originally thought they were really strange dreams until recently
Old 19-06-2011, 08:59 AM
Master

The reason why you may be going to his house is because you could be thinking about him or his house. Perhaps you really want to see him and you go there.
Old 19-06-2011, 10:15 PM
Boom

How do you know these are astral projections and not just normal dreams?

Just curious thats all.

I find myself drawn to the house I grew up at whenever I dream. So was only natural when I did have (what I think) was an Astral Projection experience. I found myself there also. Perhaps this is because that house means something to me, its strong in my mind. So perhaps your soulmates place is the same for you.
Old 20-06-2011, 11:59 PM
faith83

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
The reason why you may be going to his house is because you could be thinking about him or his house. Perhaps you really want to see him and you go there.

In the beginning was a very hard time in our connection. I did have a strong want to be with or around him so that's very possible
Old 21-06-2011, 12:04 AM
faith83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boom
How do you know these are astral projections and not just normal dreams?

Just curious thats all.

I find myself drawn to the house I grew up at whenever I dream. So was only natural when I did have (what I think) was an Astral Projection experience. I found myself there also. Perhaps this is because that house means something to me, its strong in my mind. So perhaps your soulmates place is the same for you.

A number of them could very well have been just premonition type dreams. The very first one was def astral projection.
I know this because I was in his room watching him sleeping a week after we met. I realized I wasn't just a dream when I actually saw his room for the first time. Everything was exactly how I saw it, even down to the window I was standing across from.
I am very drawn to him so maybe his house is just a natural place to travel.
i