Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 01-08-2013, 03:26 PM
spiritual1

your thoughts

Hi all.
Iv been looking around the forum and reading different pieces. I just want to know what you all think.
-do you all belive in the spirit world?
-do you believe we have and can contact spirit guides and angels
-do ypu all believe in divination, tarot cards, runes etc and that they are all powerful tools

I know i may sound silly i just want to know your thoughts as i am so inexperienced and just wantin to know and learn.

Also do you think that its nessecary to be following a religion or do some follow spiritualism and believe in a higher being but not a specific religion.

And lastly do you think we have a soulmate that we fall in love with but dnt have control of who it is?
Old 01-08-2013, 04:52 PM
Experiencer
i believe in spirits, but i believe that they, along with ourselves, inhabit many worlds.
those who grow their consciousness can communicate with more conscious beings.
i believe in divination in a sense, but im not entirely behind things like tarot, runes and such.
as you become more conscious you realise that religion and spirituality are the same thing and that there isnt just one path to truth.
everyone has a soulmate, but this isnt necessarily your romantic partner.
Old 01-08-2013, 05:30 PM
spiritual1

Thanks sandalwood.
I think your answers spot on. I believe in tarot and runes but possibly its just a toy to some. Maybe once your really attuned to your guides tarot and runes would have real meaning.
Thats just my thought though but i hope to try tarot and runes etc and explore my spirituality to the fullest
Old 01-08-2013, 05:35 PM
Ascender

I believe in whatever best explains my experience and supports values, principles, and my vision for a better world. So...

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritual1

I have experience with otherworlds.

Quote:

I have limited experience with entities. Certainly, nothing with a name and face has taken my hand through all of my lifetimes in some grand cosmic plan.

Quote:
-do ypu all believe in divination, tarot cards, runes etc and that they are all powerful tools

I have conflicting theories on the nature of "fate" or "destiny", but I have worked extensively with tarot cards to effects other than divination. I believe the power comes from both the cards and the reader.

Quote:
Also do you think that its nessecary to be following a religion or do some follow spiritualism and believe in a higher being but not a specific religion.

I don't believe religion is necessary to the practice of spirituality, but it can be interesting and helpful to know about many religious standpoints.

Quote:
And lastly do you think we have a soulmate that we fall in love with but dnt have control of who it is?

We have little to no control at an isolated, conscious level. On a subconscious, or spiritually superconscious, level... every relationship would have been pretty inevitable. Not just those with romantic love, but friends and enemies and family and strangers. Even with romantic love, the dynamics are different between any two or more people, and the dynamics are different between one moment and the next or one lifetime and the next.
Old 01-08-2013, 06:22 PM
Master
I do but not blindly and quite frankly it's now fair to say the
spirit world is a fact , how we see or perceive it can be different in each person .

Most of the time you are the one helping yourself .

-do you all believe in divination, tarot cards, runes etc and that they are all powerful tools
Divination is a word to describe an act or a mood , the truth is
A caterpillar that becomes a butterfly is a divine act .
Old 01-08-2013, 06:39 PM
spiritual1

Thanks for the replies.
Its very interesting to hear what everyone thinks